Pre-match: Mexico vs. Honduras- WC qual (II)

Discussion in 'Central America' started by rceveda, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    That's cute.

Thanks for the neg-rep by the way. It must've really upset you that I got in the way of you and your boyfriend talking about how big your dicks were a couple pages ago.

Weren't you the one who told me to get out his country because I was disrespecting it and its people because I didn't agree with the governments' actions? If that's so then why are you here pretending to root for Honduras?

2. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    first of all u cant read dude, SAT must have been hell for u.
    Show me where i said disagreeing w/ govt actions u should get out. Show me cause am dying to see it.
    Also i was born in Honduras and now i am and American citizen so i support honduras but i love this country.
    Learn to read

3. upsidedownflag

upsidedownflag New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    SoCal
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Oh my?! [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Listen, I'm all for the underdog, but just keep on remembering that until you can leverage all that talent into actual meaningful wins, such as in a World Cup qualifier, you will always be an underdog...don't get me wrong, you still my dog bro', but ya gots ta keep it real....I mean really-doe![/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]The reason I say that the Hondos are underdogs is because of the following national team performances in different tournaments in the past.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]See their World Cup Record: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honduras_national_football_team[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Record for Copa America & Gold Cup:[/FONT]

Copa America Record

• 1993 to 1999 - Not invited
    • 2001 - Third place
    • 2004 to 2007 - Not invited

Gold Cup Record: never mind, nobody cares about the P!ss Cup anyways! I'm sorry I cannot count any US-MLS based tournament where a retirement league with fake grass and faux-refs exists.

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]These were all drunken performances at best; the whole lot of em'! [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]So when we say that Honduras has a chance to win, it is because the games haven't been played yet.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Everyone has a chance to WIN!??[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hell, look at Canada!![/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]If you check out the above link you can also see the call-ups for recent qualifiers:[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]it was mostly Honduras league players. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honduras_national_football_team [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Games played against Mexico[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Games played: 23[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Ties: 5[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]L: 15[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]W: 3[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]I would post the players abroad list but Honduras considers playing “abroad” as like playing in Belize? Guat.?, Salvador? Hey but these guys must be hundreds of times better than the MLS slop. With the exception of Amado Guevara: he has played in Europe and Latin America and procured his skills in those places, so when he gets to the MLS, nobody else has his skills, and they get down on him just because he knows how to play! Fuk that! If anything Amado is wasting his god-given skills on a league with slow, cumbersome players who don't know what to do with the ball because they have ONLY played in the MLS, or like L. Donovan who went to Germany, sat a while, then returned a washout! He didn't even want to try![/FONT]

After the game...No llores!

[​IMG]

[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]

4. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    hey if u go back i said that doubt we win, we are def undedogs, just that in my defense cant have an amiable convo, he is so deeply scarred, maybe his mom or dad didnt hug him when he was little, we were all getting along the stress had gone down and bam he has to come and fight. Lack of.......smarts.

5. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    It was in the other CONCACAF thread and I'm surprised you don't remember, it was only a couple days ago.

You made it seem as if you were an american citizen with your high and mighty hyperbole regarding Mexicans.

What is it with Hondurans calling everyone else a retard? You sound like a middle school kid who gets daily wedgies.

6. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    hey 16 days guys.
    Should be fun.
    Anybody have any special plans? I will be watching it with the fam should be fun.
    Is anybody going?

7. PARS

PARS Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I will be away from my home base, in San Jose CA for business, anyone know any good bars to watch this game there? I doubt the hotel will have the game on.

/p

8. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    I'm sorry, I don't understand how this is your country when you weren't even born here.

Another gem from your vault.

Should I proceed? or Will you keep calling me "dumb" as a counter-argument to the facts presented to you?

All that in response to the above post.

One last question are your parents American citizens?

9. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    i am an american citizen, i live in america, i guess i didnt express myself the right away. I was born in Honduras. I love this country because it has given me and my family an opportunity and i hate that some people like u offend this country.
    I was wrong in saying all mexies, but alot do and thanks to dis country alot of us are able to eat when if we were in our coountries we would b eating shit. Then they go out insulting Americans. That is why those people are hypocrites.
    Why didnt u post ur comment on how Americans are ignorant. huh? not convenient.
    Before insulting me get ur facts straight retard.

10. oslomocx2

oslomocx2 New Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Que te importa?
    Damn, would they really be eating shite? That sucks, almost as much a making generalizations.

Regardless, isn't free speech something that is protected? Annoying as hell sometimes, but in the end YOU can't do shit about it. People will think what they want. Just move on, no need to stray behind on pointless shite.

On a completely different note, jcv...you seem vaguely like Carlos Mencia similar story too.

11. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    lol, i didnt realize but its a good one lol. he is mexi-honduran, who will he root for?:confused:

12. oslomocx2

oslomocx2 New Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Que te importa?
    Honestly I don't know I think he would root for the US first, then somewhere deep inside probably for Honduras. He was born there, his father is from there, so I would guess Honduras. Then again, he might not give a shit about futbol.

13. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    the latter the probable, never ever heard him refer to the game so he didnt inherit the best of our countries lol.

14. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Please point to any statements I made that, according to you, insulted this country. Look at the post above you but more importantly read it carefully. Obviously not all Americans are stupid or ignorant and I never said they were, just like not all Hondurans are as pathetically slow and idiotic as you and your buddy. You made a ridiculously stupid and ignorant remark by saying this:

Nobody asked for your opinion on the state of Mexicans in the US but now that you're a citizen it entitles you to spew generalizations?

What comment?

Nobody else was bothered by the comment, not even American-born citizens but now some wannabe gringo wants to take up the issue and make a fuzz about it?

Ever heard of free speech Mr. America? It's protected under the constitution which I'm sure you had to study to get your citizenship.

Once again, you're giving the public school system an even worse rep since your reading comprehension level is that of a 4 year old.

This is the comment I made:

You keep calling people retards but you have shown that being ignorant has no nationality or skin color. Thank you for proving my point.

It's been fun pwning you and your boyfriend and don't worry, I won't get in the way of your "my dick is bigger" conversations anymore so no need to neg-rep me.

15. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    Costa rica

16. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    hahaha u make my day. Its funny how u say i generalize and u called all americans ignorant. How come we havent had a problem with other mexies its just u and i said in a comment earlier i was wrong by generalizing. Real men admit when we made mistakes. BTW the only person i call a retard is u. Also is it the fact that u dont have a dick that makes u want to mention my big one, its understandable that u wish to have my dick but i dont swing that way sorry.
    A

17. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    I'm going to end this now.

I'm sorry if you were offended by my comment, I didn't mean all Americans were ignorant.

Lastly, you and your buddies were the ones talking about dicks, I had nothing to do with said conversation.

good day, sir.

18. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    jcvf90 you have been warned for using offensive language, please stop it

19. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    and tensions are still rising...gotta love central america :cool:

20. catracho19

catracho19 New Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Haha... So true. Mexico isn't part of Central America though... by the way "...In my Defense" always makes the dumbest arguments. His posts always involve insulting someone's reading level, calling them a retard and then saying he is right. He hasn't been right about one thing this whole thread. Look like 5 pages back and read our argument. He asks me for facts and articles and I give them to him and then he says that the articles aren't true. Articles from England? You think the press there wants Hondurans to think that Manchester United wants Wilson Palacios? No, they are not trying to make Hondurans look big. They are simply reporting stories and you can't accept it. You have insulted jcv..whatever and using that he is half-American for your arguments. I'm not a yank but I have respect for them. You act like a savage from them Mexican jungle that has sense of pride and constantly uses the same "retard" insults just because he is American. After August 20, the only one left for you to piss your pants about is the United States so stop talking. Their league is already better than yours and you Mexxies can't admit it. Look at the SuperLiga, two MLS teams at the end. Doesn't that tell you something? Stop thinking you guys are on top of the world. It's ok that your NT could barely beat Cuba and you guys got your ass raped by Samuel Caballero and Honduras. Get over it. You guys are declining and I can't wait 16 more days for us to kill you guys again with another sexy header in the 90th minute that'll make all you dumbasses cry. Stop making fun of people just because you can't argue. You are the one that stayed up all night to insult a half-yank. If that's how you like to spend your nights, that's ok. It's funny how Mexicans used to not even care about arguing with other CONCACAF teams because they were above it all, yet, this guy stayed up all night just to try and prove a point. It makes me proud you are trying so hard to make it seem like you guys are still the team you were before. Pardo is too old to even match up with the speed of Wilson Palacios. Wilson Palacios will have Pardo begging for oxygen by the end of the match and then crying after Suazo puts two past Sanchez.

21. Semi-Crazed

Semi-Crazed Member

Jan 18, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Delirious much:confused:

22. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Man seriously you are delusional and it's funny that you appear now, after I pwned you.

I never doubted the quality of Palacios or any Honduran, heck I never even brought it up.

I'm going to break this down for you one last time:

You claimed Aston Villa and Man U made bids for Palacios and when asked for proof (proof as in legit links to Ferguson quotes or official bids being placed) you provided TWO links. One for a transfer rumors website and the other a Honduran news site that linked goal.com and the sun. Those are "unreliable" sources, as in they don't prove your point, I can't stress this enough.

You never provided links to back up your claims.

You also claimed that Pardo hadn't accomplished anything and that Palacios was better than him. Once again you failed to prove how Palacios is better than Pardo, other than your own opinion, and I showed you what Pavel has done. I never put down Palacios or his quality.

Then you claimed that there have been "several" games where MLS teams have beaten Mexican teams in Mexico. I showed you proof that MLS teams are winless in Mexico in official tournaments and you promptly ignored it.

You claimed Amado Guevara has been an "impact" player for TFC YET the stats and facts prove otherwise.

I mean, what the hell are you smoking?

I'll tell ya what, you show me ONE link that has CONCRETE proof that bids were made and in turn turned down by Wigan and this argument is over, after all, that's how it started and after almost 20 pages you have yet to prove your point.

btw, I love the fact that it took you more than 8 hours to reply to last post directed at you and instead of proving me wrong you went on a ridiculous rant about how I stayed up all night arguing with a half-yank.

unbelievable.

23. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    ...In my defense
    you have been warned as well

24. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    how about if we send this thread to world rivalries?
    it seems that u guys cant have a discussion without offending each other

25. turibird

turibird Member+

Jun 1, 2008
    Juarez
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thats a dark dark place.
    i went there and after just 5 minutes in there i had the biggest head ache..

im really not sure how good palacios is but i dont doubt hes good. better than pardo.. well it could be posible.. more agile more than likely faster definitely but smarter eh i doubt it pardo has a lot more experience..

in the azteca i expect for us to win about 2-0.. honduras i have no idea thats just my take.. hopefully goals by vela and nery assists by gio :D