Mexico vs. Honduras 6-22-2011

Discussion in 'Gold Cup' started by aguimarães, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Vick>Footy

Vick>Footy Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Oz
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The US played a rather pathetic game as well. Here's the truth that no one on these boards wants to say or for some reason won't admit. Both the Tacos and the Yanks new they would be playing each other Saturday. Both these teams held back, played a mixed 1st-2nd string, and were saving their strength for Saturday. The US benefits slightly because they were able to capitalize in regular time and a couple of the Taco players may be slightly more tired than the Yanks.

Should be an exciting match on Saturday. Really extra pumped that it's a night game! :D

2. Handsome Solo

Handsome Solo Member+

Mar 24, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So, what do you call dirty? You're saying we're being biased, but I believe you're being biased in bitching about the Madrid hacks against Barça when you guys pulled those hacks during a 120 minute game and your excusing their shit. But, hey, if you're excusing your dirty tactics by saying you can't compete with our level, then by all means, don't let no one tell you otherwise.

I don't think it's excusing going 120 against you guys, shit, you can only do so much when the opposing squad is playing anti-football and trying to injure half your squad.

3. cookiefritas

cookiefritas Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Lmao. Please kid, both teams were going 100 percent. Panama is a dangerous team and will make some noise in qualifiers. They have passed Costa Rica and will be fighting with Honduras for the third spot in Concacaf.

4. Vick>Footy

Vick>Footy Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Oz
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please child, you're hallucination again.

5. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSk5pq0BIME"]Copa Oro 2011 : Mexico (2-0) Honduras Resumen en Vivo 22 Junio[/ame]

6. Handsome Solo

Handsome Solo Member+

Mar 24, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Their professionals (both squads) and have great conditioning coaches with 3 days rest. I'm pretty sure they can handle it.

7. cookiefritas

cookiefritas Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Come on kid, what game did you watch. We did not bunker and hack. We went in hard on the challenges, but that is the way the game is played in the premiership and calcio. The defenders went for the ball hard and that is the way the game is supposed to be played. Only dirty tackle I saw was the Espinoza one at the end.

We kept the ball away from you guys and were the better team on the field for large parts of the game. You guys played better overall, but keep lying to yourself thinking Mexican can walk over Honduras like they do to the Ticos and other Concacaf nations.

8. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    oo and the one that almost broke guardados leg in the first few minutes ... that was all ball i imagine...

fkn delusional....que esperas de estos biotipos...no brains lol

9. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Honduras didn't bunker, but did more than just come in hard. All of the cards were legit (the ref did an admirable job of keeping it under control) and probably could have handed Mexico a penalty as well.

10. cookiefritas

cookiefritas Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Cmon, you guys have played the game before. Do you guys get the ball everytime you dive? All players miss sometimes. We play a physical game as we should, just look at the size of those guys on the field. Sometimes those guys miss, and they get yellow carded for it. Only Espinoza looked like he didn't got for the ball.

11. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i can still go for the ball and break someones leg...you saying i shouldnt get a red?

#tasperobnpndjo

12. Vick>Footy

Vick>Footy Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Oz
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You should get rainbow card. We know how it is. :p

13. Socrates_81

Socrates_81 Red Card

May 27, 2008
    Blank
    It was only close because the Mexicans were scared their legs air be broken during the match. Honduras played freakin dirty.

Btw, what is up with all this biotipo/adn talk coming from?

14. cookiefritas

cookiefritas Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    The mexicans had not beaten Honduras outside of Mexico in 13 years so they call the Honduras the biotipo perfecto.

15. Ags09

Ags09 Member

Club America
    Mexico
    Jun 16, 2006
    Philly
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    galleta...answer the fkn question...

btw the biotipo perfecto isnt so perfect :(

me confused

16. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no seas ma... they were trying to hurt Mexico's players. That tactic usually helps them at home, because the ref is in fear for his life at Honduras, and doesn't want to give all the cards he should... but outside of Honduras, it's different. and even then, you guys should have had a few reds, before the end of the first half.

17. RED_HOT_CHILI_PEPPER

Feb 26, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Honduras did not bunker but they CLEARLY hacked. They looked a little nervous too. Even though I love our forwards they got to score the easy goals. We should be putting away teams a lot sooner.

18. cookiefritas

cookiefritas Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    We will agree to disagree Mexicans. You guys won, end of story.

Ags I answered your question on the earlier post. If the defender dives and misses he is subjected to a yellow/red card, and that is up to the ref. It is a risk a defender decides if he wants to take or not.

19. Handsome Solo

Handsome Solo Member+

Mar 24, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Most of the time I saw you guys hack with a leg up in the air.

What Calcio and Premiership games were you watching?:eek:

20. cookiefritas

cookiefritas Member

Jun 30, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Y torrado no reparte leña?

Repartimos leña going for the ball, not for your players knees or ankles. This is a mans game after all.

21. Vick>Footy

Vick>Footy Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Oz
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ...Honduras was the better team in regulation. Stop being a fanboy...

22. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Blah blah blah yaddi yaddi yadda

All the central american teams except Costa Rica hack us and bunker. When they play us straight up they get pwned.

Let's just move on, hope the players are ok and get the job done vs the nads.

23. Handsome Solo

Handsome Solo Member+

Mar 24, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ufff! Este wey! Comparando lo de Torrado con lo que hace Honduras.

24. Handsome Solo

Handsome Solo Member+

Mar 24, 2011
    Las Vegas
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Nah.

25. Vick>Footy

Vick>Footy Member

Jun 22, 2006
    Oz
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Would never have know that from how the Panamanians were flopping around like female dead fish.