Mexico Mod - sidspaceman

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Benedict XVI, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Thats false.

Yes we like to keep our forum free from insults and derailing of threads.

Sid has done a good job of it, and too bad if he offends an occasional US Troll.

Charlie being one of them and he has since learned his lesson and stays in the NorthAmerican/Concacaf boards to spew his garbage instead of the Mexico boards.

If a Mexican fan trolls/insults/flames US forums, may they be dealt with. I know they have been warned on numerous occasions on the Mexico forum on trolling other forums.

2. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    waa! waa! waa!

3. Serge

Serge New Member

Aug 2, 2005
    [​IMG]

after uclacuntcharlie is negrepped

4. Barbara

Barbara BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 29, 2000
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So when you see the negative rep I gave you for using that word, I can assume you'll take it like a man?

5. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Really???

Honestly???

You're full of shit.

Here's a post by YOU... a MOD!!!

Not exactly in the spirit of dialogue. In fact... kinda insulting.

Take an honest look at that thread and see how many times Perndog and company launched attack after attack on US fans, who were NOT trolling.

Now. I don't have as much of a problem w/ those posts staying there. I do have a problem w/ your sanctimonious tone and fronting as if you don't have one.

Sid's been very cool w/ me. I have nothing against Sid. I recognize the tough job when he's got pricks to moderate... sometimes... in his own moderating corp. :rolleyes:

Link to how I've "learned my lesson"???

Dude. I have no current interest in the Mexico board. So I stay away.

FYI:

Not everybody on the Mexico boards thinks I spew garbage. In fact, I've gotten p-lenty of encouragement from Mexican fans.

Prolly ppl that:

1. can't stand the pathetic excuse-makers and babies that plague the Mexi"can" Nats boards
    2. ppl that remember how I took the Iranians to task this summer after the WC

A friendly suggestion, which Sid has tried to do, in vain, I might add b/c of the depths of ignorance of ppl like perndog, who still thinks that he is/was free of blame in the demise of that thread, despite the fact that numerous posters and his own mod told him he was out of line:

Keep 'em on a tight leash on threads that deal w/ issues that bring out the trolls.

Of course, they deserve and should get more freedom than the "2-0" trolls. But when they're encouraging flame wars w/ ppl that aren't there to troll... slam them.

6. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    All anybody has to do is go to that thread and see how YOU brought it down.

I used the word "Mexican't".

You read "Mexican't". Nothing else.

Of the 10+ neg reps you've given me, not ONE has been on a deleted post.

You're a lying sack of crap. I've shown it on this thread. Your own mod slammed you in that thread. And you still don't get it.
    I think Sid said it best and this thread proves that YOU are the troll on the Mexico boards:

"I don't think he was trolling pern."

7. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Grow a pair, Uclacharlie. You were trolling, now you're upset because you were neg-repped. :rolleyes:

8. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

be a man... stop bitching... you got pimped slapped in this thread now so I suggest to stop.. I made my case, and it seems that most people here agree with me.. just stop.. and live life happy bitching-free.. say no to bitching!

9. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    w0w, football (soccer) in the u.s. IS for pansies.

don't tread on this yo.

10. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Guys - this isn't a Rivalry forum - take it elsewhere.

11. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    You are crime, and Sidspaceman is the law.

"Y te mando un ******** you" to Carlitos ala Julio Cesar Chavez to Richard Steele.

12. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
    *bump*

Uclacarla is THE biggest troll in the Mexico boards.
    Nobody likes you.
    Why?---because your annoying/anti-mexican posts all over bigsoccer are deliberately made to flame other posters.
    It's like you have an agenda to make sure that every single one in these boards knows how you feel towards "mexicant's"

I thought you were smarter than that Charlie...

13. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    So you make your point by using pejoratives (the female name form)?

Yeah, that really helps your point. :rolleyes:

14. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    Embrace the colors dude.

Embrace 'em.

LMAO

15. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hey andy what do you think of this pic, pretty nice heh? took it with rebel xti 50mm 1/8

[​IMG]

16. AndyMead

AndyMead Homo Sapien

Nov 2, 1999
    Seat 12A
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    The 50mm f/1.8 lens is a great cheap lens. I use mine as a walkaround all the time.

I haven't used the XTi, but it's the baby brother of the 20D, which is one of my bodies, and I really like that body.

That's a really good image. I like the exposure and composition. Nice.

17. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Never ONCE been warned.

Never.

Y que? :rolleyes:

And are you sure about that? 'Cuz... I get a ton of pos rep everytime I go there. And yes... it outweighs the neg-rep that perndog and mc20500 lash out at me every 3-4 day w/o fail over the last 3 months. (Oh wait, I lie: two weeks ago mc20500 went 6 whole days w/o neg'ing me.)

Check my post history.

Check my post history today.

Check my post history on the following topics:
    • Afro-mestizos
    • Houston 1836
    • US Latino fans of MLS
    • Chivas USA
    • Club America in San Jose
    • Interliga
    • Superliga
    • Mexico vs. Iran, World Rivalries
    • Chivas Guadalajara as an all-star opponent in 2003

In fact, in the MLS boards I'm known as aclucarlos for my relentless defense of all things Latino/Mexican.

Quite simply, you're full of shit and incapable of telling a troll from a contributor.

Look. Just b/c I call Mexico on their bullshit, factory production assembly-line excuse-making capacity does NOT make me anti-Mexican.

Just b/c I call Mexican posters on their re-dick-ulous anti-Americanism does NOT make me anti-Mexican.

My agenda is simply to promote honest discourse based as much on facts as possible.

Sadly, the Mexico boards are plagued by some warped sense of superiority over gringos. Talk about over-compensation for socio-economic frustration. :rolleyes:

And to be clear, I came out in support of Sid b/c I know of all the bullshit that he has to put up w/... like the rampant baiting seen on this very page.

THAT, nena, is trolling. Not like you'd know. :rolleyes:

18. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    It's obvious that the Mexi"can" posters here simply can't engage in anything but trolling/baiting.

They're ignoring this warning and are intentionally trying to take this to a "rivalries" level, this thread has run its course.

19. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
    Never?
    Really?
    Perndog just called you out on that in this very thread. :rolleyes:

Ummmm you get neg repped mostly because you troll in the Mexico boards.
    IIRC you recently got a thread closed in Mexico NSR for your whining/trolling.

Well surprise surprise...just this morning carlos was busy working on his anti-"Mexican't" agenda in none other than the Argentina boards :eek: (please explain how this is not flame baiting).

here's the rest of the conversation so that you see that I'm not using "strawman":
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317293&page=16

Hahaha that made me lol.

All this coming from an MLS fan.
    A thread was made especially to collect all the bs MLS fans come up with when trying to convince themselves that their players NEVER mess up.
    BUt more importantly, this is coming from the same guy who's MLS goggles don't allow him to see when a ball is out of bounds and conveniently ignores the bad calls made against a non-MLS team.

Your posts in non-WR boards prove you wrong.

Ummmmm stating the fact that our league is the best in CONCACAF is not a sense of superiority, it's simply a FACT.

MFL fans are not the ones going around asking for respect and whining about rep when they're not contributing to the conversation.

I know this is not what this thread was intended for but I just had to call this guy out; no one in the Mexican boards respects him and he knows why. Yet he keeps thinking that he actually contributes when all he actually does is promote his anti-"Mexican't" propaganda.

20. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL!!!

21. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    :rolleyes:

I have not received an infraction and an official warning.

22. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    What's your agenda, Eduardo?

Seriously. If you have comments to make about games, take them to to the appropriate venue.

Dude.

A Mexican went over to the Argentina boards and dissed Messi. Then Mexicans came back to distance themselves from a blithering idiot; I can't say I blame them. But they also stated that he was an isolated case.

He's not. As I proved in that thread.

When have I ever denied this?

Btw the sense of superiority to which I refer has more to do w/ the national team.

This is rich.

No it's not.

Thanks for recognizing that.

Use the appropriate forum and thread.

And I'll slam you just like I always do.

Categorically false.

not everybody there drinks the Permanent State of Denial ponche, nena.

23. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LOL... you sure drink alot of your own ponche! :D :D hahaha... raped again in the same thread... wow....

24. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    :eek:

Pern: this is like taking candy from babies. If you wish to challenge the whole "never been officially warned" thing and say that that constitutes a "rape", you're sadder than I thought.

In the context of a thread in which the following was the OP:

... I fail to see how you can say that your failure to understand the context of the thread constitutes my getting "raped" by YOU of all ppl.

I have never received an infraction from the Mexico boards. I have never received a yellow card from the Mexico boards. That should be crystal clear to ppl that can ... you know ... read.

I do, however, get a ton of positive rep at the Mexico boards, including more than one mod.

25. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I love it how you suddenly added Officially warned to

HAHAHA.... man this is fun toying with you!