Mexican Commentators...kicked out???

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by Argentine Futbol, Feb 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The point is that as long as your guest, you are to behave like guests.

2. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    No personal attakcs, please.

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    not yet!

yesterday he did the calls for italian game in FOX at 7pm.... he has even less of a clue of the Italian footy....I wonder who hold his arse in that job, his wife must be a top exec in that channel!:rolleyes:

4. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    so UEFA refs or refs from other Confederations are supposed to be officiating Conmebol games now? :rolleyes:

5. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    yeah I heard him too. I guess he's still there. I heard him doing Serie A and on Saturday he was doing EPL's Newcastle vs. Bolton game. He doesn't even know how to celebrate a goal right. When Solano scored, he did it horribly.

6. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    beats me...an argentine reporter said it..

7. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    really? show me the link. I've gotta see this.

8. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
  9. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
  10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    es solo una SUGERENCIA DEL escritos, Mariano Hamilton (tipo que no ha podido tener un trabajo mas de 3 años ni en diario Ole o clarin y menos en el grafico!) el escritor es muy amarillista y sin credibilidad......

la referencia a Leoz: a Nicolaz Leoz una cadena lo entrevisto antes del primer juego boca/pumas y le preguntaron cual era su favorito? and guess what? de la respuesta logica de un suramericano y presidente, dijo boca, al igual que el finalista fuera Olimpia, LDU o paranaense.... entonces mariano hamilton, sale al encuentro con juegos de palabras y a meter cizaña al asunto controversial para muchos.

No vendran arbitros de ningun lado a pitar competencias Conmebol!

11. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    yeah I don't think that'll ever happen.

12. chaski

chaski Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 20, 2000
    redacted
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    In the 2002 eliminatorias, UEFA referees did some of the games at the end.

13. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    don't the host has to behave too?

14. FARFAN 17

FARFAN 17 Member

Jan 29, 2005
    Back in NJ :(
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    No.....:D

15. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    yeah i think i've seen the answer to that for the last few years or so;)

16. RED_HOT_CHILI_PEPPER

Feb 26, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I agree what Bofo did was wrong, but what the Boca players, fans and security guards did was far worse, even the Argentine commentators and newscasters seemed embarrassed after what went down. Verga making a bet is harmless, a lot of owners do it. I have seen mayors and owners making friendly bets here in the U.S. for basketball and baseball games. Accept the fact that this fiasco was Bocas fault. Just as America and thier idiotic fans screwed up against Sao Caetano you guys screwed up against Chivas.

17. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

What the ******** did you expect? Bofo lifts four fingers and starts a riot in the Bombonera of all places. That's what he gets. You don't start a riot and afterwards sit back and start pointing fingers. OF course "OUR" commentators were embarrassed unlike yours that call nations cheats and sterotype. It was so bad that Boca immediately let 7 Boca players go. all over 30+ years old. It was embarrassing enough to lose to the mexicans of all futbol nations. :D Still the two worst incidents in History involved mexican Clubs. Owners in the States make bets? yeah Right.. LIKE WHO???? Like Pete Rose? Vergara has no class just like the rest of the wannabe press, fans and entire mexican futbol organization..

18. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    So did our biased buddy Samuel Jacobo narrate yesterday's Chivas vs. Caracas game? Is he back?! :eek:

I heard him introduce the game, but I didn't watch after that.

19. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Is he really? I don't watch Mexican Futbol or should I say stomach it. I found out about the 1-1 draw this morning..

20. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I don't watch mejico futbol either. That's why I turned it off as soon as the U-Velez game was over, but I heard the intro to the game and I heard our dear buddy Jacobo's voice. I don't know if he did the game, or he just introduced the game and Jorge Ramos took over from there.

21. ac1962

ac1962 Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Punta Cana
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

For an answer to this crap please look at my avatar, now that is class ;)

22. CooperSRacer

CooperSRacer New Member

Mar 2, 2006
    TX USA
    Wow. This has to be one of the saddest (if not uncommon) posts I have yet to read on this web forum. The amount of nationalistic stupidity that I have just read in this thread is ridiculous.

What you are all exhibiting is exactly why Latinoamerica is in the shambles that it is in (all the way from the DF to Buenos Aires).

We are our own worst enemies. Instead of helping each other out, most people (on both sides) are resorting to stupid generalities and xenophobic comments that lead to nothing.

No one in their right mind should be proud or even try to justify the incidents at the Azteca b/w America-Sao Caetano, or at the Bombonera b/w Chivas-Boca or any similar incident.

I will agree that the Mexican commentators were sided towards the Mexican teams but to say that any of the other commentators were NOT sided towards their nations' teams would be simplistic and unrealistic.

When the Argentine fans on here are so adamant about the 'stupid beaner' commentators' remarks -- could it be because they know that behind those remarks there was an inkling of truth (ie. Santos Laguna getting robbed by the officiating crew vs. River)?

To disagree is one thing -- to do so without tact and by resorting to name-calling only proves that you are a little twit hiding behind an anonymous screenname.

23. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    no remember....that was just photoshop:)

24. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Re: samuel jacobo ...kicked out???

:eek:

No tengo nada contra los homosexuales, pero me molesta que sean tan **************es en los comentarios, y poco objetivos (Niembro y el grupito de periodistas de su canal, que se fijan en el "look" de Leonel Álvarez, o en "el zurdito", el "rubio", el "de ojos verdes", etc...

Parecen un programa de putos.