MEX vs Nads 9/11/18 Nashville

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by nfocus, May 24, 2018.

1. Saldgotti1991

Saldgotti1991 Member+

Jun 7, 2011
    San Diego
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Hopefully we take the U-21 team for practice.

2. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    F it
    Take a strong team and blast them

We can call U-teams for other occasions

Colima24 and Saldgotti1991 repped this.
  3. OneJillion$$$

OneJillion$$$ Member+

Jun 19, 2015
    Fvck it, take the Olympics team or the team that is playing in Toulon right now.

4. Philip J. Fry

Philip J. Fry Member+

Mexico
    Jun 12, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
  5. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    would love to see: Lainez, Jonathan Gonzalez, Montes, Eduardo Aguirre, Pizarro, Alvarez, Guti, Pocho Guzman, Gudiño, Gallito Vasquez.
    Don't want: Ayala, Gio, JDS, Euros.

Neymadres, Robertinho21 and Majin repped this.
  6. Philip J. Fry

Philip J. Fry Member+

Mexico
    Jun 12, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    A goalie other than Talavera and Corona.

SGuerrilla, DaTruth and LGRod repped this.
  7. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Meliton? [emoji23]

8. Philip J. Fry

Philip J. Fry Member+

Mexico
    Jun 12, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Someone younger or Orozco.

LGRod and thedragonrik58 repped this.
  9. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Wont happen
    Will happen

10. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Lajud would be good maybe.

LGRod and Philip J. Fry repped this.
  11. Centauro del Norte

FC Juárez
    Sep 15, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Villarreal CF
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Efra Álvarez... :coffee:

Overachiever, LGRod and thedragonrik58 repped this.
  12. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Donovan Palomares. [emoji120][emoji23]

Majin, LGRod and Centauro del Norte repped this.
  13. Californian81

Californian81 Member

Chivas
    Mexico
    Oct 26, 2017
    Fuk this federation, fuk these moleros. Fuk them for continuing to schedule us against these lame ass, bunkering, no talent, world cup missing, friendly winning, Pulisic is Messi believing, MLS watching, "I believe we will win" pussy ass chanting fans.

And we wonder why we can't make a leap forward. Because we keep playing the same garbage teams from Concacaf. We are condemned to mediocrity so long as we keep playing the same weak competition.

14. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    You forgot FUK SUM!!!

15. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    If we are still doing watered down shit in a year or two, then I’ll write something similar

But, we just finished a WC...it’s whatever. I’ll still watch.

thedragonrik58 repped this.
  16. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Bro dont know how old you are, but its been like this since 94!!!! But now more than ever...........us Mexicans just dont seem to get it, and try to get better, we just dont!!!

ShockMaster and Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  17. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

But tell that to the idiotic fans that will most likely sell out the stadiums for the upcoming U.S. and Uruguay games..............orale!!!! I will always wonder why do Mexican fans keep doing this to themselves??? We need to overthrow the FMF.........STOP GOING TO THE DAMN GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

Californian81 and thedragonrik58 repped this.
  18. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Are these two exhibitions really going to damage anything?

As long as we continue having euro tours like we did in November, I’m fine with two friendlies post wc

Edit: my only beef if the location of the US game.

19. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    At least someone here has the balls to call them pussies, which they all are.

They're beneath us in every way, we shouldn't have to associate with them unless necessary. This friendly is a sham, scheduled in redneck land in the hopes they'll get more pussies in the stadium. I doubt it'll work tho, rednecks don't fck with them. No normal people do.

Majin, Robertinho21 and Hecho en Chivas repped this.
  20. josescorp

josescorp Member+

Apr 16, 2007
    Houston
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    With the UEFA nations league starting this year and taking over most of the friendlies matchdays you can forget about games against European teams, sadly for Mexico the nads and the rest of Concacaf are going to be the opponents for the coming years. Sad. We'll probably still get our usual games against Ecuador and Venezuela here and there.

Neymadres and Californian81 repped this.
  21. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Its like that every time we get eliminated my friend........its always been like that. Get eliminated in 94......schedule friendlies because Mexicans will come, get eliminated in 98 schedule friendlies because they will come.......get eliminated in 02 dont matter mexicans will come, schedule more friendlies...........Here comes 06 crashed out dont worry schedule friendlies once again in the U.S..........because the Mexicans will show up again $$$...........2010 comes around well...........same thing............14 came around.............well still same thing and now 18, get eliminated again....................well dont worry folks The Mexicans will always come...........dont worry amigos we just scheduled friendlies with powerhouse U.S...............and two time World Cup Champions URUGUAY...........because again and again the mexicans will come and sell out everything even if we played with your local soccer team. Enough is enough we have to put a stop to this, and overthrow the FMF

Im not fine with conformity.....................because i know we are better then that............and once again enough is enough lets do it for the sport more not the damn business the FMF is!!!!!!!!

el mofles repped this.
  22. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  23. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

................................i like, although im curious what would be your other 12....if it was up to you, that is...??? The future is not tomorrow, the future is now............coach or not, the time is now!!!

24. el mofles

el mofles Member

May 16, 2001
    RC Mongolian BBQ
    Club:
    Birmingham City LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yeaaahhhhh!!!!
    *in a whispered voice* Does anyone know any cheap parking spots in Nashville?? :)

Really I wouldn't blame any Mexico fans in Nashville for resisting the call for boycott given the climate these days and wanting to experience a little something close to the heart. It's been discussed on here many times over why the FMF schedules these garbage friendlies in US markets that are starved for something they grew up with and It's known by now the players level of intensity is half hardheartedly at best, but really I think the money part that these molero friendlies generate especially in terms of US TV revenue are essential to keeping everything running at a higher level than most CONCACAF counterparts. Was this confirmed or denied, but the rumored Mexico v England friendly before this WC 2018 fell apart not so much due to venue, logistics and high possibility of meeting in WC round of 16, but more so from poor revenue returns? If anyone on here can 100% confirm the pie share of all revenues for FMF it generates, but I'm going to have to say these molero games in non-World Cup years generate the highest share of the FMF money chart pie that goes to also paying for there other expenses like C.A.R. and travel; just don't mention that to Carlos Vela :thumbsup:.

What I'm trying to say is Embrace the Molero game for what it is. Revenue the FMF needs just like any other National Football Federation/Association to stay healthy. We already see the disarray lack of money has on other CONCACAF and CONMEBOL counterparts. It can can be debated the revenue is not invested back into the organization, but from what I saw recently the returns are getting there they just need to learn to stop with the offensive football dream and focus on defensive schemes like most successful national teams do these days and I would further venture all successful national teams do nowadays.:unsure:

25. Robertinho21

Robertinho21 Member

Jun 21, 2007
    Tujunga, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Nothing has changed since 94 bottom line................we must overthrow the FMF.............but since were so mediocre as a race.........that will never happened. But like i said it before around here " Chale........lets keep packing the stadiums because this time around were playing in Nashville amigo" We are our own worst enemy.....................and on a brighter side The Mexican National Youth team just lost to El Salvador in the Central American Games..............................................so once again, lets keep packing the stadiums................and bring las chelas....as how they say.

el mofles repped this.