MEX & USA NT talk. Please behave or be immediately banned

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by #Vela, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pasionporeltri1

Chivas
    Mexico
    Oct 29, 2017
  2. Skadrist

Skadrist Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    El Norte
    #26777 Skadrist, Nov 10, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Quality recognizes. Even the rea, albeit former, golden boy of Dortmund knows.

3. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Mexico
    tmz: so what do you think of Christian Pulisic not playing in the world cup?

Dembele: Who?

4. Athazagoraphobia

Jul 28, 2012
    Vancouver
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Rafa also set the bar quite high.

5. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Mexico
    hell even Navas and Yorke from TnT

meanwhile the nads have no such player

6. #Vela

#Vela Member+

It's pretty safe to say that Lozano > Pulistruggle

Nad fans could disagree but they would be wrong.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Germany
  8. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Mexico
    Always projecting

9. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Mexico
    He scores with his left, he scores with his right, that boy Chucky makes Pulisic look like shite!

10. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    It's funny that he thinks a 3-3 result is a "win" for Mexico. But I'm not surprised because he is part of a fanbase that saw a 1-1 draw against England as a win lol.

That is a "thoroughly minnow" team.

This Belgium team is an upgraded version of the Belgium team they saw in the WC three years ago.

The difference is that the nads got absolutely annihilated by a more inferior Belgium team. While Mexico played a very competitive game against a superior Belgium team in Brussels.

The reason Mexican fans are mentioning Pulisic with Lozano because nad fans have come in here and gloat about their wonder boy and make up excuses when the kid plays bad. If they can't take the heat, they shouldn't act like a clown in the first place.

sidspaceman, DankYummy, #Vela and 2 others repped this.
  11. It's called FOOTBALL

It's called FOOTBALL BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 4, 2009
    Pulishit's white knight has finally been defeated, he has nothing to counter the fact that Chucky is CONCACAF's best player. It feels good to clean house here of all naddies, they were never on our level to begin with.

The only one left standing is us97 because he has Stockholhm Syndrome. He's invaluable tho, he shows everyone how nadfans think, which is essential in destroying their fanbase. Hopefully more lurkers come around to see that the entire usmnt culture is shit.

This thread should finally be mercifully laid to rest by WC18 kickoff.

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."

We're not cryin tho, the top tier sits there like an armed fortress.

ax77, sidspaceman, DankYummy and 2 others repped this.
  12. Unimane

Unimane Member+

Jul 28, 2009
    Nashville
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    United States
    The funny part is that, a few pages ago, the Mexican fans were mocking USA fans about friendlies and now they are having a collective orgasm over one. Amazing. Lozano, though, had a good game and against a quality opponent, plus is in great form in his league, albeit a mediocre defensive league. He's going to get a shot to do it in a top league in real games very soon.

13. Unimane

Unimane Member+

Jul 28, 2009
    Nashville
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    United States
    Oh, I'm not ever leaving you alone, punk. Not when I have so much fun making you look like a fool, even if you are playing the pro wrestling heel type.

14. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    3-3 win lol

15. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Mexico
    nads and their 1-1 win at Azteca this past summer

16. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    What orgasm? Most Mexican fans are trashing their team's defense and praising the players that did well today. That's it. There is no notion from any of us that claims Mexico elevated to the best of the best.

Not even close.

That's the difference between USA and Mexico. USA fans tend to overrate friendlies and make outlandish proclamations after the match. Mexican fans tend find criticism in a match...even if Mexico performed well overall.

If you see any of us bragging about a friendly here, it is because we like to rib y'all. It's simply banter and it's funny to watch your reactions.

17. Suyuntuy

Suyuntuy Member+

Jul 16, 2007
    Vancouver, Canada
    Speaking of "worlds to conquer," when are you guys finally moving to CONMEBOL?

jared9999 repped this.
  18. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    I doubt CONCACAF would let their main cash cow switch confederations.

There is almost like zero chance that would happen, imo.

sidspaceman and DankYummy repped this.
  19. jond

jond Member+

Sep 28, 2010
    On My Squatty Potty
    Club:
    Levski Sofia
    United States
    Actually they're pretty good friends.

Amusing seeing the obsession though.

20. jond

jond Member+

Sep 28, 2010
    On My Squatty Potty
    Club:
    Levski Sofia
    United States
    The Ered sucked until Lozano scored a few in it. Even Dozy Antiscore put up 23 in the Ered in a season. Lozano is a legit talent but our El Tri friends are showing their emotion and obsession with Pulisic overrides rational thought. He's completely unproven at any top 5 league level. Long list of players who impressed in the Ered and flopped in a legit league.

Pulisic placed 6th in the Golden Boy as a 19 yr old. Lozano is 22 and hasn't played in a top league.

21. Salmos

Salmos Member+

Sep 26, 2010
    Berkeley, CA
    Club:
    Pachuca CF
    You're like 70 years late for this debate. Even if you want to go the ignorance route of "well we don't really know until he goes to a better league", he's putting in better numbers than Altidore and isn't even a striker. I agree it's hard to compare given the level of the league and the difference in positions but at the very least he's proven to be more of a standout player than Altidore and has done more at the NT level than he or anyone else on the USMNT.

22. TGO

TGO Member+

Jul 4, 2011
    "The Ered sucked until Lozano scored a few in it."

Not true.

Eredivisie has been very good to Mexicans in the last decade. Players like Hirving Lozano, Jesus 'Tecatito' Corona, Andres Guardado, Hector Moreno, Carlos Salcido, Francisco 'Maza' Rodriguez, etc were very successful in Eredivisie.

Do you know the difference between those players and a guy like Altidore?

Most of the those Mexican players on the list above played for the TOP team in the Eredivisie in their respective time period.

They were major contributor to WINNING teams.

For example, Guardado was Eredivisie's best player according to major Dutch newspaper and media. Moreno anchored PSV's defense. Both won a pair of titles with PSV (Moreno also won the league's title with AZ in his first stint in the Eredivisie).

Salcido won a pair of titles with PSV too and moved on to the Premier League and played with your guy in Dempsey at Fulham.

Maza played with PSV and moved on to the Bundesliga and played very well there.

Tecatito impressed with Twente and moved to Porto.

Currently, PSV is at the top of the table with Lozano being Eredivisie's top scorer and highest rated player according to whoscored.

AZ were 4th and 10th in the years Altidore played. When Jozy scored those 23 league goals, AZ were 10th in the league.

AZ had the same amount of losses to Roda JC -- who ended in the regulation zone at the end of the season. Only 6 points difference between AZ's 10th place to Roda's 16th.

To me, that is stats padding on a bad team. And I know a stat padder when I see one. The only thing of note AZ did when Jozy scored all of those goals is that they won the domestic cup for the league -- with Jozy being the top scorer in the cup competition. Not bad but doesn't mean much when you compared multiple of league title won by Mexican players.

Jozy decided to jump to the Premier league and we all know what happened. He left the PL as an embarrassment and returned to MLS for the early retirement. And that's that.

I don't even get why Jozy is usually brought up whenever the nad fans want to discount Lozano's play and success. They are completely different players and are in very different situations too. Jozy (now and then) has nowhere near the talent Lozano currently has.

Since when being placed 6th place on Golden Boy is something to brag about? I get if Pulisic were to be placed in the top-3 but 6th? I don't know. That seems strange to me. It's kind of like if I want to brag about Rafa Marquez's being in the short list for FIFA's XI in 2006. It looks good...as a footnote.

Unlike most of my Mexican comrades, I recognize Pulisic's talent. He's a very good player. But the hype machine is out of control. The way you guys talk about him, you swear he's gonna be the next Messi or something. You guys circle jerk whenever Pulisic does something good and go through mental gymnastics whenever he does something bad. It's both hilarious and sad at the same time. That is why most Mexican fans make fun of y'all. We don't hate Pulisic at all. It's more of his cheerleaders that is making it very hard to take anything seriously in any matter of Pulisic.

23. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Pachuca, Hidalgo
    Club:
    Club América
    Mexico
    What? No "tú eres el grande" shout out to Pulistruggle? Pretty classless of the Chuckmeister

DankYummy and sidspaceman repped this.
  24. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Pachuca, Hidalgo
    Club:
    Club América
    Mexico
    He's gonna win the Eredevisie. That already puts him ahead of Outthedoor @bballshawn :coffee:

25. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Mexico
    This isn't some kid out of the MLS. This is a guy who was champion in a top 10 league, Concacaf Champion League Winner, soon to lead PSV to a championship too. This isn't "unproven" talent, such a eurosnob mentality.