MEX & USA NT talk. Please behave or be immediately banned

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by #Vela, Jun 30, 2015.

1. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Mexico
    I suppose I'm focusing more on who's in the playoff.

2. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Mexico
    You have to admit, it's fun playing make believe. Anything is possible. I'm guilty of it also whenever the lottery gets to 300 million.

sidspaceman and DankYummy repped this.
  3. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Make believe? This is what you guys are great at. Dilute the picture because your initial argument holds no water, distract from the subject at hand.

4. El Pipiripau

El Pipiripau Member+

Jul 10, 2006
    Escondido!!!
    Club:
    Club Santos Laguna
    Mexico
    Subject at hand? Your pretend match up to prove who's actually better between the nads and Honduras? It's fcking stupid to even consider. Who gives a ******** about head to head when getting to Russia was the goal and in the hex they bested the US. Outside of bragging rights head to head doesn't necessarily indicate who's the better team overall. How can you dismiss what they did to Mexico that the nads could not? No mames. Body of work they are the better team simple as that as evidenced by them finishing ahead. What's absurd is you actually believe that betting on the US should be a no brainer...You lost your last match, a must win, against the worst team in the hex. How much you lose on that one genius?

Or were you referring to the stupid claim that any Mexico fan thinks Mexico is as good as Brazil?

5. Skadrist

Skadrist Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    El Norte
    Kind of like how you guys forget that you got past the group stage in 2010 thanks to grievous error by the English keeper?

Or how when the US got past the group stage in the Confederations Cup in 09 with only one win and two losses.

Mexico didn't deserve to go to Brazil in 2014 but like Clint Eastwood said in Unforgiven "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

6. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Did I bring the subject up? That was a Mexico fan, I was giving my opinion on that subject, Mexico fans shifted the conversation once it wasn't favorable for them.

7. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Pachuca, Hidalgo
    Club:
    Club América
    Mexico
    @bballshawn stop duckin me mang.

Just acknowledge that we are yallz superior and the Oribester is yallz Daddy and let that be the end of it bruh :coffee::geek:

8. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Mexico
    new usa kit for the Russia 2018

[​IMG]

9. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Mexico
    Not really a handegg fan, although I somewhat like the Raiders and the Eagles.

beat junky and DankYummy repped this.
  10. #Vela

#Vela Member+

I remember this gem from @ussoccer97531

[​IMG]

11. #Vela

#Vela Member+

more gems lol

12. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Pachuca, Hidalgo
    Club:
    Club América
    Mexico
    So we playin Belgium 2morrow

@bballshawn stop hidin mang! Show thyself. I´ll tell you one thing...if the Oribester starts against Belgium, les vamos a partir la mother :coffee:

beat junky, DankYummy and sidspaceman repped this.
  13. Tello

Tello BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 20, 2006
    New York
    Mexico
    Ironic, they don't a have World Cup caliber anything.

14. Californian81

Californian81 Member

Chivas
    Mexico
    Oct 26, 2017
    Scenarios can also be picked as being lucky during USMNT's goals/victories. What's the point of playing that game?

In the end, these listed circumstances you provided have elements of bad luck, I agree. However, your body of work, and your position as the 5th place team had nothing to do with flukes or luck, I can assure you.

15. Californian81

Californian81 Member

Chivas
    Mexico
    Oct 26, 2017
    If it's a friendly, the US hands down.

16. Californian81

Californian81 Member

Chivas
    Mexico
    Oct 26, 2017
    Gentleman, the fact the question is being asked and difficult to answer speaks volumes.

Who would win this hypothetical match up:

U.S. vs Belize?

Hmm, let me think hard about this one...

17. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Mexico
    Lol exactly

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Germany
    with that 4-1 win for Croatia at home, Puli sure made a mistake in playing for the US.:p

19. PARS

PARS Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Mexico
    Puisic + Modric + Kalinic = WC contenders

Pulisic + Bradley + Jozy = WC pretenders

/p

Mr. Pink, bemore_, sidspaceman and 7 others repped this.
  20. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    pulisic would've been good for the croat nt..but decided to go with loser nads instead

21. ax77

ax77 Member+

Mar 12, 2011
    SF Bay Area
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Mexico
    but then he's reminded that Mexico will just lay the smack down on Croatia again so it's a no win situation for young puli

22. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Pachuca, Hidalgo
    Club:
    Club América
    Mexico
    REKT @Footsatt

sidspaceman, DankYummy and #Vela repped this.
  23. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    Lettuce be honest...Pulistruggle wouldn't even see the bench for the Croats.

24. It's called FOOTBALL

It's called FOOTBALL BigSoccer Yellow Card

May 4, 2009
    It was a success, we qualified.
    We didn't get lucky, in fact, we were unlucky to be so close to failure. Watch the whole Hex, it comprises 10 games, not 1.

Your situation was not about luck, it was about your inferiority.

Those goals weren't unlucky nor flukey. They took talent or your teams' suckage. And if anyone of them don't happen, your team still lets another goal in or Panama/Catrachos still find a way to win. You're ignorant as to how shit your team is, and how decent the other teams are.

Nadfans stay with their fantasy hypotheticals, every f'in time. They never learn.

Speaking of fantasies...
    I'm picking Honduras 100%. They are superior to you, they would win 2-1.
    So you're saying we made our own luck, which means we earned the ticket. That shows that it wasn't luck in either circumstance. Mexico was good enough for the WC both cycles, nads were not in this cycle. End of.
    It can't and won't happen again.

There's no irony. Mexico has qualified for the 2018 WC and you did not. If you wanna bring up 1990 as irony, go for it. But 2014 does not apply, we made it to Brasil.
    Every conversation here is favorable to us, we are better than you top to bottom. No one shifted anything. Nads are 5th best in CONCACAF, and that's that. 2 minnows are better than you, which makes you less than a minnow.

Some naddie up top said Mex fans are arrogant, lol. Nothing can be further from the truth. We rub in our dominance over you because you provoke it. Don't be spastics, then we won't say a word. You bring everything onto yourselves.

Someone up top said naddies can do way better than "I believe we will win". Stick around, breh, you will learn that they can't. There's something inherently wrong with them. I know what it is, but can't elaborate. The simple truth is that they will always be cringey and deluded. In 20 years, when they're the same as now, they won't start being realistic, they will still think they're destined for greatness. Acceptance of reality is a hallmark of maturity, but naddies are the most immature in world sport.

Skadrist, DankYummy, ax77 and 1 other person repped this.
  25. Skadrist

Skadrist Member+

Oct 4, 2007
    El Norte
    Well said. Nevermind that the people who predicted complete dominance of the USMNT in region right about now were proven wrong but a lot of fan attitudes have not changed. We spent 15 years in hearing the Hispanic sports media about how the "US's winning mentality." And the increasing popularity of the sport would turn them into a power. Like I said earlier the future is now and it disnt happen.

Instead of humility or eating crow a lot of US fans are doubling down on predictions of future dominance. If the predictions of US and MLS success failed so badly now what will happen in the future? I mean the US team has called up two non professional players in the past three years if that does not make you realize something is wrong with your development than I don't know what will.

There is no precedent of youth success nor MLS success when it comes to the US system. Other than Pulisic there is nothing that would indicate the US is to compete any time soon

Mexico set off to do some massive changes after the 2002 debacle. It has led to progress but definitely not as much as other countries but they realized they had a damn near existential crisis on their hands. I don't think some US fans do.

I remember in 2014 when Mauro Camoranesi was asked if the US was advancing by Univision. To roughly paraphrase him "He said the US is advancing but other countries are advancing at a much faster rate."

Hell, Panama' s growth when it comes to soccer in the nearly 18 years of this century is very impressive. Especially this decade, 2nd and 3rd places in the Gold Cup along with a World Cup. Pretty impressive results especially when you consider that they do not have the resources the US has.

I think this Hex has inspired a lot of countries. It is very arrogant to think that other CONCACAF countries weren't watching the US get outplayed by teams like Haiti and Jamaica in the 2015 Gold Cup and not think to themselves "We can beat these guys."