Merry Christmas coaches

Discussion in 'Coach' started by nicklaino, Dec 27, 2016.

1. nicklaino

nicklaino Member+

Feb 14, 2012
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    i just wanted to wish the coaches a Merry Christmas. For those who don't celebrate it I wish you all well. Advice someone gives you a gift for Christmas don't give it back use it.

I been all over in the last fe ew days Germany in Berlin when they had the attack. I was a few train stops from where it happen near their Zoo. They have a nice zoo I have been there before. I just can get myself to go to the lion cage. I have a friend who spent some time in jail his nick name was Danny the Lion. I saw the lion in the cage I almost let him out. :)

My family their was ok. I took them to Brooklyn to celebrate with us as well. Then took them to New Jersey to see my other kids houses.

I guess I am going to look for a house in NJ so I can see the Grand children more. I hate moving to a state where we send our NY Garbage :) you know they used to send heroin in those garbage barges to New Jersey.

I just want to know did you guys take care of your mail men and your garbage delivery guys :).

My daughter gave me a watch. I have over 500 watches I collect watches. Now I have to remember to wear it when I am around her :)

cleansheetbsc repped this.