Meet the USMNT

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Various Styles, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Germerica

Germerica Member+

May 2, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    yeah man! just keep an eye on those latinos. they don't speak with german accents

SOCCERMARINE repped this.
  2. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    If you wanna see obsession, look in your own forum and see how they're obsessed with Mexico. You guys are always worried about what we do. We merely laugh at your idiocy.

3. Germerica

Germerica Member+

May 2, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Uh huh. :ROFLMAO:

I knew your comeback would be something like "We're not obsessed with you, YOU'RE obsessed with us!" Like a fourth-grader.

Unak78, stonejh127 and SOCCERMARINE repped this.
  4. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    No, what's acting like a 4th grader is your idiotic comment about people here being obsessed with your team. Come back when your brain fully develops. Thanx.

Adrian559 repped this.
  5. Germerica

Germerica Member+

May 2, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    You can call it idiotic, but the obsession is pretty obvious. It's nothing new though. Newsflash: the pinned thread is one massive giveaway.

But I wasn't really talking to you in the first place. Do you want to discuss the USMNT, which is what this thread is for, or do you want to continue this silly pissing contest about obsession? If it's the latter, just let me know, and I'll happily put you on ignore.

Unak78 and SOCCERMARINE repped this.
  6. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    How bout you stop trolling this thread and scoot back to your side of the forum with your basement dwelling friends.

There's a difference between worrying about everything the other team does, which is what you geeks do, and only posting when the other team/fans embarrass themselves. Which is what we do. The former is obsession, the latter isn't. If you can't understand that difference, then perhaps you're a retard, which would be no surprise.

7. Germerica

Germerica Member+

May 2, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Irony. We were actually discussing the USMNT before one word seemed to get all your feelings hurt and you felt the need to derail the conversation. If you're really not obsessed, I might recommend stop posting about how not obsessed you supposedly are.

BTW, one more insult about idiocy or retards and you're going on ignore. For real.

SOCCERMARINE repped this.
  8. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    You're threatening to put me on ignore, yet you accuse another about feelings getting hurt? lol. I'll get you some Kleenex, but you won't see it since your butt-hurt self will have me on ignore.

Just accept that you made a stupid comment, which you did. Par for the course with you guys...

9. Germerica

Germerica Member+

May 2, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    No, the reason I'm going to put you on ignore after I finish posting this is not because your brilliantly-crafted insults (stupid, butthurt, geek, idiot, retard) are hurting my feelings, but because of your stubborn insistence on not keeping on the topic of the thread, which is known in some parts as trolling. Now maybe your definition of trolling is just anyone who posts something you disagree with (i.e. debating nuances of 'obsession'). If so, that's pretty lame. I'm all for a discussion of both Mexico and the USMNT with individuals who are interested in good, honest conversation. We can talk German-Americans, we can talk Aron Johannsson, whatever it may be. But you're clearly not interested in that; you apparently get more of a thrill out of throwing out insults. Well that's not what I'm here for.

Unak78 and SOCCERMARINE repped this.
  10. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Well kid, if you're gonna come in here and call us obsessed when we're not, while you're from the obsessed fanbase, then you're gonna get called out on it.

11. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    haha its true they cant which is pretty embarrassing because they are going to represent the US, just stating the facts, and this is a bsmx thread so>>>>>> your the one trolling

12. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Germerica the reality is that the US is struggling to build reliable players and its showing at the youth levels onto the senior levels, I'd say its worse then it was in the past because back then you guys didnt rely on players who had no fubol ties to the US, that is saying alot about how bad the state of fubol is for US right now,,,, and we should be obsessing over each other we are rivals lol thats what makes it so competitive and fun :D duhh

13. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    This thread isn't about discussing the USMNT it's a pisstake on a thread started by Nutmeg in the nad forum.

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  14. Germerica

Germerica Member+

May 2, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    :rolleyes:

15. diegolin89

diegolin89 Member+

Jul 13, 2008
    I love this forum.

Unak78 and Overachiever repped this.
  16. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    No comeback, thats what I thought

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  17. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    [​IMG]

the photoshop possibilities here are endless

18. Germerica

Germerica Member+

May 2, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Lol :rolleyes:

19. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Exactly nothing haha

20. Germerica

Germerica Member+

May 2, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nope. It's funny because you are trying to convince yourself the US is relying on foreign-born players when they could all go away tomorrow and it wouldn't really make a huge difference. only two of their starters were born outside the US anyway. The US is doing a lot better building players than in the past, but there are still problems with development, mainly because of the college rules in the US. it's getting better over time. I was watching the chivas usa u14s and u16s and they are legit. they were playing straight up possession soccer with barcelona

21. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    and you're trying to convince yourself that possession football is improving youth development in the US because a game of chivas youth players. gtfoutta here.
    :rolleyes:

OG Junglist, icybauer, Adrian559 and 4 others repped this.
  22. Pajaro Negro

Pajaro Negro Member+

Jun 27, 2007
    ColoRADo
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    *yawn*

23. Germerica

Germerica Member+

May 2, 2012
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    definitely is improving. these are exciting times with the '99s and '00s especially. now you're right, some places it's good, others it's bad. but that's to be expected , the US is a massive country. however, with chivas it's excellent, you should check out the possession soccer videos when they played against barcelona. they just sent a player to Fiorentina, dortmund just signed another player,etc.

24. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    thats enough this is not the thread for this nonsense

Overachiever repped this.
  25. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    AS I SAID, THIS IS NOT THE THREAD FOR BANTER.

Unak78, Hecho en Chivas and Kaney repped this.