Meet the Alt-Right

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by ceezmad, Nov 21, 2016.

1. noSpinFactor

noSpinFactor Red Card

Nov 17, 2016
    Club:
    --other--
    The irony of that comparison surprised me. Shouldn't the lesson be - let's not end up like the Native Americans?

Instead of "look at the stupid mistakes in history, let's repeat it!"

2. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Less of the latter, more of the former. But we don't call ourselves that.
    Let me guess, there is no white genocide, only white suicide, and white women are pulling the trigger...

I'm doing my best, but I'm only one man
    Stop creating refugees

sitruc, Boloni86 and dapip repped this.
  3. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Given how 50% of Americans claim to be some percentage of Indian, with literally no evidence to back it up, y'all sure want to be us real bad.

4. song219

song219 BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 5, 2004
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Vanuatu
    and that Europeans were germ infested.

luftmensch and dapip repped this.
  5. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Still are. My biggest concern about a European push back reaction to Trump is that we'll see an influx of Yuropean immigrants who are LePen / Wilders fans come here because they like the politics better, messing up the demographic death of the "forgotten working class white" voter / boomers

6. noSpinFactor

noSpinFactor Red Card

Nov 17, 2016
    Club:
    --other--
    Easy for me to say now but - USA/Canada is open land to me. I don't consider it White as some might. So what occurs in the USA is of little concern to me. Mass media/Hollywood [Netflix etc] available overseas to foreigners is a concern though.

7. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Feel free to stay home, paleface refugee

Keep it that way.

I'm sure you have other access to your preferred aryan lolicon pr0n

8. noSpinFactor

noSpinFactor Red Card

Nov 17, 2016
    Club:
    --other--
    Genocide is obviously over-blown. We are still in the stage where Non-Europeans are becoming majorities in major European cities. The type of cities that control media and over-time politics and possibly eventually culture

Stop creating refugees is fair. Which is why I am completely against "sharing the refugees" [EDIT: not to say refugees should be excluded but instead we should be focusing on those rotting in the refugee camps, not those that can afford a trip to the mainland or even have the strength to make such a journey]. Those that created the mess - France/UK especially should be shouldering this burden.

9. noSpinFactor

noSpinFactor Red Card

Nov 17, 2016
    Club:
    --other--
    I am currently working in the USA - California

10. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    I'm sure this hysteria makes you feel good, but it's not fact based. Truth is that it's a lot harder today for an undocumented migrant to get to their European destination than it was 2-3 years ago.

Is the problem solved? No. Bruxelles has an uncanny way of embracing incompetence. But that's not the same thing as white genocide.

luftmensch, dapip and noSpinFactor repped this.
  11. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stealing jobs from Americans. Go Home, Yurocuck
    Only when you're on the business end of it

[​IMG]

luftmensch, noSpinFactor and dapip repped this.
  12. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Questions to you:

Aren't Turks European?
    Define "modern liberalism" and "cultural marxism"

Do you know where the most of the world's population is currently concentrated right? Do you even realize what countries' populations are growing the most?

Wouldn't it be easier to stop the migration at its sources? I don't know if they told you, but there is a war in Syria..

13. noSpinFactor

noSpinFactor Red Card

Nov 17, 2016
    Club:
    --other--
    Overall, I've been satisfied with the response over the past year I.E. altering out-dated regulations, increasing deportations, modernizing security & prevention and even doing raids on suspicious activity/mosques.

I am still not satisfied with the external borders but fine I'll take your word for it. Ultimately this coast guard taxi stuff has to come to an end. But moving forward the next stage (after rejections/deportations continue) will be integrating those that are granted asylum and yes residency. Sweden, Belgium and France seem to be the model of how not to do integration. If the East does not take in bodies then they must pick up some of the financial bill.

I still hold hope that the situation is not all lost. It was an awakening to Europe of what has been slowly but steadily occurring for quite some time and was only going to increase with the trajectory of African birth rates. Now Europe was forced to face some tough questions and modernize it's laws and security.

14. noSpinFactor

noSpinFactor Red Card

Nov 17, 2016
    Club:
    --other--
    Okay. Good questions. I shall return with your response!

15. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He's going to be cutting & pasting from 4chan

raza_rebel, Sudžuka and Dr. Wankler repped this.
  16. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    At least 3 of them you should be able to answer from the top of your head... If you can't... Sad!

There's a forum for Eurocentric Racist Fearful Creatures? Go figure!

17. The Devil's Architect

Feb 10, 2000
    The American Steppe
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  18. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    IOW: Oh, goodie. Another Anders Breivik fanboy.

dapip repped this.
  19. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Woah!!!! That's a smelly can of worms there. I think I'll just toss it to the landfill...

20. VincitOmniaVeritas

Jul 18, 2015
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Thats the guy who killed 77 people and only got 21 years in a 3 room hotel right?

21. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    All in the name of saving us from the Frankfurt school of social theory.

dapip repped this.
  22. hi!!

hi!! Member

Apr 18, 2007
    No Turks are not Europeans. If they were they wouldn't be called Turks or identify themselves as Turks. The Byzantine empire was European and no Turks today identify themselves with Byzantine. And then it was conquered by turkish mongols from the east and hasnt been European since.

The reason why some Turks look European is because The ottoman empire had one of the biggest slave trades in the World. They even took slaves from as far North as Iceland. They mostly took East European slaves though.

Turkey today is known as an islamic country. But it only became that way by pretty by exterminating everyone else.

23. noSpinFactor

noSpinFactor Red Card

Nov 17, 2016
    Club:
    --other--
  24. Boloni86

Boloni86 Member+

Jun 7, 2000
    Baltimore
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Gibraltar
    Wow ... you have a very tenuous grasp of history. First of all 'Europe' is an arbitrary line. There were countless cultures in Eastern Europe that straddled Eurasia. The Ostrogoths, Alans, Huns, Thracians and Scythians just to name a few. Bulgarians, Hungarians, Estonians and Finns are just some of the Europeans that can trace their ancestry to Eurasian culture. Europeans in the Balkans are closer culturally to Turks than they are to Icelanders for example.

As for the slave trade, Turks were hardly the only ones. Western Europeans were also involved in the slave trade. Which is why some Western Europeans look black and brown. Never mind that your explanation for why some Turks look white is only half true. The fact that you use this slave logic to explain whites in Turkey should also explain to you why there are blacks in Western Europe. Colonization, empires and slavery. A lot of that beautiful enlightenment architecture that Europeans like to brag about as their "superior culture" was built on the back of colonization and slavery. You can't expand your empire around the world and not expect to absorb a lot of diversity in the process. Diversity and superior culture in this case go hand in hand.

And finally, as for why Turkey is an Islamic country today ... you're only telling half the story. Yes there was an Armenian genocide. But there was also the 1923 treaty in Lausanne that peacefully sent 1.2 million Christians from Greece to Turkey, and 400,000 Muslims from Greece to Turkey. This was a deal that was preferred by the allied powers. It was that decision that ultimately sealed the demographic fates of both Turkey and Greece.

luftmensch, sitruc and dapip repped this.
  25. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Funny, you can almost use the same rationale with almost any European group:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No Spaniards are not Europeans. If they were they wouldn't be called Spaniards or identify themselves as Spaniards. The Umayyad Caliphate wasn't European and no Moor today identify themselves as European. And then it was reconquered by Spain and hasnt been European since.

The reason why some Spaniards look European is because the Spaniard kingdom did not accept black slaves in Spain, even tough they had one of the biggest slave trades in the World. They even took slaves from as far South as Namibia. They mostly took African slaves though.

Spain today is known as a Christian country. But it only became that way by pretty by exterminating everyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Britons are not Europeans. If they were they wouldn't be called British or identify themselves as British. The English empire was not European and no Indians or Pakistanis today identify themselves with Britain. And then it was broken apart in several countries and hasnt been European since.

The reason why some former British look European is because The British empire had one of the biggest labor trades in the World. They even took slaves from as far East as China. They mostly took Indian laborers though.

England today is known as an Anglican country. But it only became that way by caving to the whims of its king and chasing out the Catholics.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Hungarians are not Europeans. If they were they wouldn't be called Magyars or identify themselves as Magyars. The Austro-Hungarian empire was European and no Magyars today identify themselves with Austro-Hungary. And early on it was conquered by mongols from the east and hasnt been European since.

The reason why some Magyars look European is because during the crusades a lot of soldiers traveled through today's Hungary. They even took soldiers from as far North as Iceland. They mostly took West European soldiers though.

Hungary today is known as an Christian country. But it only became that way by pretty by exterminating everyone else.

luftmensch, raza_rebel and ceezmad repped this.