MD4: Roma v Verona (September 16th, 2017)

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Big Bad Wolf, Sep 15, 2017.

1. schnix

schnix Member+

Roma
    North Korea
    Jan 2, 2012
    SFR YUGOSLAVIA
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia and Montenegro
    just saw the match

good to see so many Romans on the field at once

Pellegrini, DDR, Florenzi

Verde, who's still ours

romanista8910 repped this.
  2. Shen-O

Shen-O Member+

United States
    Jul 26, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is the first time in about 3 seasons I've been able to log in without any problem and actually see part of the game. Yet they still cut it off. I pay for beIN, just like they paid for the rights to broadcast matches, so I expect a certain level of professionalism. Or does the league only allow beIN to broadcast on certain days/times/matches? I think not. beIN is not holding up their end the majority of the time. There are numerous apps/streaming services from other providers that never have these problems so consistently.

Midfield General repped this.
  3. DOctore13

DOctore13 Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    My cable provider (Comcast) doesn't support bein connect and setting it up with another provider is much more involved than other streaming services. When ESPN had Serie A I might not have been able to watch them on TV but all Serie A and Copa games were available online.

4. La Magica

La Magica Member+

Aug 1, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Pellegrini
    “Cengiz? He’s a very clever guy. We found keywords to communicate with him.”

Perotti and Under should be the smartest line up on the wings since forever. Just think not that long ago it was Gervinho Iturbe

[​IMG]