MD29: Roma v Sassuolo (March 19th, 2017)

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Big Bad Wolf, Mar 17, 2017.

1. iGiallorossi

iGiallorossi Member+

Oct 4, 2010
    N.Ireland
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Defence looked rocked, the whole team apart from Strootmab, looked like the lost belief in themselves until Džeko scored. Really important win but I need a break, I'm glad there's now an international break.

Oban14 and PureEvil repped this.
  2. Capitan Futuro

Jun 5, 2012
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Pellegrini looks a mediocre player, he's closer to the level of Paredes than Kessie. Franck eats him for lunch.

JoãozinhoFutebol repped this.
  3. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Member+

Dec 17, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    I'd have to see more of him, but he didn't do enough for me last night to think 'I really hope we sign him back'.

Very pleased with this result. As I said at the top of the thread, I felt this game might be our hardest for a while, coming so soon after Thursdays EL exertions. I wasn't the least bit surprised to see us go a goal down in this one. The way we played in the first half, on many other nights, we would have found ourselves down a goal at half-time. But all in all I think the points were certainly deserved given that we completely outplayed them for almost all of the 2nd half.

Roll on the break and lets hope that our players on duty come back unscathed.

4. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Defense was horrific on both sides. It's still a good result. The break came at a perfect time IMO. The guys needed a break from the gauntlet they just ran. Fingers crossed that zero ACL's go during the next two weeks.

5. Wolfbeatseagle

Wolfbeatseagle Member+

May 7, 2007
    The Bermuda Tetrahedron
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How do we have people slamming and praising Pellegrini in the same game thread?

6. muptonfish

muptonfish Member

Oct 10, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    It's a Roma game thread, surely you know this is how. To be fair its usually a Roma player that is praised and slammed in the same thread

7. Java65

Java65 Member+

Oct 2, 2012
    North Carolina
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Pellegrini played very well in the 1st half and sort of disappeared, along with the rest of the Sas squad, in the 2nd half.

Given the fact he's only 20, he played very well