MD16: Roma vs Genoa (December 16th, 2018)

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by Big Bad Wolf, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Big Bad Wolf

Big Bad Wolf Member+

Dec 17, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Just win ffs

2. Midfield General

Jun 14, 2011
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can feel the excitement!

3. LordNelson

LordNelson Member+

May 29, 2012
    London
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The day will only be classed as good, if Monchi resigns at the end of the day.

porreca, Marko83 and Indian_Gladiator repped this.
  4. Java65

Java65 Member+

Oct 2, 2012
    North Carolina
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm asking in all sincerity.. Does it really matter if EDF wins this game? IMO, it shouldn't. Basing his future on this game is just delaying the inevitable.

5. LordNelson

LordNelson Member+

May 29, 2012
    London
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yes it does. If we win ,it will the mean, we are on the right track, the team is built for the future, we have had bad injuries and that Olsen and Schick are the next big thing......according to Pallotta and his course moronic crew of course.

porreca repped this.
  6. Salmeen10

Salmeen10 Member+

Jan 10, 2014
    Bahrain
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    shadetree100 repped this.
  7. Java65

Java65 Member+

Oct 2, 2012
    North Carolina
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Zaniolo cannot possibly be worse than Shick or Dzeko have been

8. Java65

Java65 Member+

Oct 2, 2012
    North Carolina
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Roma officially in the bottom half of the table. Win will change that, regardless that is unacceptable.

9. Marko83

Marko83 Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Stockton on Tees, Inghilterra
    Club:
    AS Roma
    The Sud released a statement

AS Roma’s Curva Sud have released an official communication ahead of the Giallorossi’s match against Genoa this evening. The group will protest Roma President James Pallotta and they clarified as to why:

We do not ask for victories but for clarity and respect. The following are some of the phrases that represent well the superficiality with which, in recent years, was communicated to the fans.

“Within 5 years the Scudetto” (Pallotta 2012).

“We will be the Queen of Europe” (Baldissoni 2013).

“First the Scudetto, then the Champions League” (Pallotta 2014).

“Benatia has never been for sale, we never started negotiations. He is one of our important players, both on and off the pitch “(Pallotta 2014).

“I will make Roma one of the strongest clubs in the world” (Pallotta 2014).

“Rome is ultra equipped to win the Scudetto, I’m sure” (Baldissoni 2014).

“We won’t sell Pjanic. In the past, we were wrong to do too many transfer market operations “(Pallotta 2015).

“Salah to Liverpool? With these questions, you seem to me you’re like a journalist from Rome. They continue to make an offer to us but if we were to listen to everyone, then 3/4 of our team would be gone “(Pallotta 2017).

“Rudiger is not for sale, there are zero chances to leave, Roma is not a supermarket” (Monchi 2017).

“Will I create a strong team? I’ll see you at the Circus Maximus at the end of the year “(Monchi 2017).

“Alisson will not leave here, otherwise I’ll put myself in goal” (Monchi 2018).

“This year we do not need to sell, the team will be reinforced” (Monchi 2018).

To cap the summer, there was the operation for Strootman, which was a punch to the stomach for all the fans. We are tired, we can no longer tolerate this situation after years of lies, proclamations of victories to the right and the left, promises never kept by this “President” and the club “Roma 1927”, which is largely imprinted on our badge, even though this doesn’t represent AS Roma just as those who have taken over in 2011 don’t represent our dear old Associazione Sportiva Roma 22 luglio 1927.

It’s been a string of lies, which have transmitted timely negativity even to the technical side of the club, including the managers and players – who have treated Roma as a “pass-through” club and not a point of arrival. The inability to do his job as president means that Roma, year after year, always gives up some of its best pieces, often replacing these players with older, lesser valuable ones while also weakening the roster. Also, bought players are gambled on. We can no longer continue with this mode of operation – the harmful lies from those who should be transparent to their fans. Given the persistence of all this, we made the decision not to cheer and will not unveil banners in the first ten minutes of Roma-Genoa, in order to show all our disappointment. From the 11th minute on, we will return to cheering, but only for our pride, for our faith, and for our colors that we will defend tightly in any situation. Nothing and nobody can change our way of being, let alone a club of licensed and incapable liars. This way of living can never be understood by this president because it has no price, it is not marketable and is not for sale. This is why we will continue to support and defend the colors of our shirt everywhere, because we are “********ing idiots” (words from Pallotta) and we are happy to be so”.

Tottino and Haakon24 repped this.
  10. L'immortale

L'immortale Red Card

Italy
    Nov 13, 2017
    Retired
    They are cutting through us like butter.

11. L'immortale

L'immortale Red Card

Italy
    Nov 13, 2017
    Retired
  12. FireTrapatoni

FireTrapatoni Member+

AS Roma
    Italy
    Jun 17, 2004
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

13. whill4

whill4 Moderator
    Staff Member

AS Roma
    Sep 11, 2011
    Returning Video Tapes
    Club:
    New York City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lmao

Not surprising when you have the two slowest players on the team trying to hold down the entire midfield.

14. L'immortale

L'immortale Red Card

Italy
    Nov 13, 2017
    Retired
    AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

15. Marko83

Marko83 Member

Jan 31, 2015
    Stockton on Tees, Inghilterra
    Club:
    AS Roma
    FFS. What a clown.
    What's DeSantis up to these days?

16. Java65

Java65 Member+

Oct 2, 2012
    North Carolina
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LMAO.. it doesn't get any better than this.

17. FireTrapatoni

FireTrapatoni Member+

AS Roma
    Italy
    Jun 17, 2004
    It doesn't rain in Sweden he must not be used to slippery balls.

18. Moebek

Moebek Member+

Sep 16, 2011
    Cairo
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Egypt
  19. TwistedJester

TwistedJester Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    wheres all you Olsen lovers now?

LordNelson repped this.
  20. LordNelson

LordNelson Member+

May 29, 2012
    London
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I said Olsen would be a disaster... but NO, you all said Monchi would get us a cheap and great keeper !

Pallotta OUT !!

TwistedJester, Marko83 and L'immortale repped this.
  21. Java65

Java65 Member+

Oct 2, 2012
    North Carolina
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Said it since the summer.. Mirante should be our GK.

TwistedJester repped this.
  22. LordNelson

LordNelson Member+

May 29, 2012
    London
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Excellent statement from the Curva by the way. Something worthy of my words.

23. L'immortale

L'immortale Red Card

Italy
    Nov 13, 2017
    Retired
  24. Forzaabruzzo

Forzaabruzzo Member+

Apr 19, 2006
    Hard to forgive that one. Not only should that have been an easy save, but his effort (or lack thereof) to recover the ball before it crossed the line was nonexistent. Olsen deserves the criticism on that goal.

25. Forzaabruzzo

Forzaabruzzo Member+

Apr 19, 2006
    Just throw Perrotti and Pastore out there. What's the worst that can happem?