May file Lawsuit against BS

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by baszdmeg, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baszdmeg

baszdmeg Red Card

Jan 13, 2007
    https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522175

I lost an uncle in the VT shooting, and that a thread like this is allowed to exist on your website is sickening. Not just that thread, but almost the entire NSR Korea is full of glee about the deaths of those in Virginia. Blaming "whites" somehow, Jews, etc.

Perhaps you may want to move the Korean forum to racistpeople.com's forum? Anyway, maybe you moderators and owners do not frequent that area of your own website, but if these hateful posts and making fun of the situation is not cleaned up by Monday, my lawyer, and the media will be contacted.

2. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First page!

3. lkgf09

lkgf09 Member

Jun 7, 2004
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Perhaps you shouldn't read these threads? :confused: :rolleyes:

2nd reply!!!!!!!

4. Dr. Wankler

Dr. Wankler Member+

May 2, 2001
    The Electric City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    How'd I know his public profile would have a red bar that implies he "has been knocked by other members."

Maybe I should've consulted my attorney before posting this. Anyway...

I'm sure there's some stupid shit on that thread, but I find it hard to believe that this one thread on bigsoccer.com is the sole repository of insensitive idiocy anywhere on the internet.

5. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You should go to World Rivalries, you will have a heart attack once you step in.

6. Midorit

Midorit Member

Dec 20, 2004
    Tokyo
    First page,here.Although I have a feeling that this thread is not going to grow much.

7. rizzuto123

rizzuto123 Member

May 3, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    and get neg rep'd by you.

8. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    subscribed!

9. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    ...and well-deserved. Now, don't take this one thread off-topic like you did with the rest, plastitalian.

10. Warwick the Warlock

Real Madrid
    Jun 12, 2006
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    I have got to tell you, that is not even close to the worst thread on BS. Here, you should add these to your lawsuit:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520632

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=520616

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522173

Throw this one in, as well. It gets better the farther it goes:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503980

Maybe we can use this thread like DPT, only make it "MOT" "Most Offensive Thread."

Oh yeah, I almost forgot...First Page!

EDIT:

MUST INCLUDE THIS ONE! ITS NOT FROM THE CESSPOOL WE CALL WR:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=521210

11. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Really man :rolleyes: Stop crying, and neg rep him back already. I'll neg rep you right now, and you neg rep me if you want. Lets do it :D

12. rizzuto123

rizzuto123 Member

May 3, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i have to spread reputation first, see i don't spend my time neg repping people ang getting off on it like he does.

13. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Its ok, he just neg repped me for what I said here, so I simply gave him a neg rep back. Now I gave you a positive rep, see how it works. :D

14. Swab the poopdeck

Swab the poopdeck New Member

Jun 5, 2006
    in gurland
    Do it. Anything else would just be a pathetic public threat.

15. rizzuto123

rizzuto123 Member

May 3, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    stop whining man, koreans on this forum are vicious, check out WR'S and the troll ganahal who is using the virgina tech shooting to back his claim that koreans better not be messed with.

16. rizzuto123

rizzuto123 Member

May 3, 2006
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    change to your location to "u.s./mexican border"

admit the truth you ashamed of mexico so you hopped the border.

17. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This is not WR. Behave yourself.

18. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I'm sorry for your loss.

But maybe you should spend more time doing constructive grieving?

I'm not a lawyer, but I'd imagine that you don't really have a case. But you could always go into Korea's fora and call 'em dog-eaters. They love that. Then go to the Iran boards and call 'em suicide bombers.

Peru: make sure to mention cuy, which is a rodent and a delicacy there.

Mexico? 2-0. A classic.

New York Red Bull: 60-90 days

Houston Dynamo: 1836 was a racist name (now THAT is some fun times right there!!)

MLS Expansion forum: San Jose, alias... The Motherload

Let's see, in San Jose there's:
    • Move San Jose
    • AEG is the greatest organization ever and tried their darnedest to keep the Quakes in San Jose
    • Alexi Lalas was the greatest GM San Jo ever had
    • Landon Donovan is happy in LA
    • Cobi Jones... anything about Cobi
    • Anything positive about the LA Galaxy, especially that they got Landon fairly
    • The Dynamo is better off in Houston

Now THIS is the purpose of BigSoccer: getting other ppl pissed off.

It's very therapeutic!!

19. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    :rolleyes: It is not a delicacy, mountain people eat it or something. Dont you know about Peruvian cooking, some of the best in the WORLD!!

20. baszdmeg

baszdmeg Red Card

Jan 13, 2007
    I am sure you may think this a joke. But it is not. My uncle was shot four times. Twice in the face. Once in the chest, and once in the arm. We will not be able to have an open-casket service.

Thanks, wonderful people, all.

21. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Once again, I'm deeply sorry about your loss.

If you're looking for a forum to discuss what you're feeling, go to The Chronicle of Higher Education (chronicle.com) and look for their message boards.

chronicle.com, meet and greet

There are several threads there.

I don't think anybody thinks it's a joke.

You've sought solace in the wrong spot, that's all. The entire country and the entire world suffers along w/ you. It's just that at times like this -- especially when it's something so personal -- you can't just go into any public forum and expect everything to be a.o.k.

The guy that started that thread for one thing has been yellow-carded and the thread has been locked.

But even more important, he represents a flip-side of the tragedy: the inevitable backlash against all Asians and Koreans in particular.

He may not have articulated it well. He was definitely over the top and insensitive. But what about the ppl in public who showed prejudice towards him? Does he not have the right to feel pissed off at the prejudice?

Does he not have First Amendment right to free speech?

I'm sorry to go into this. I honestly feel that you really need to focus on dealing w/ your grief. The randomness of the situation and the horror have you lashing out in the wrong venue.

BigSoccer isn't the place for you right now, and not just b/c there's a bunch of assholes here.

22. Warwick the Warlock

Real Madrid
    Jun 12, 2006
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    I agree completely with this post. I feel sorry for your loss. However, the Korean sub-forum is no place for you to find solace. Threating to sue BS is not the way to go, either.

I apologize if I offended you. Like you, I have tragically lost people who were close to me. I recommend you stay away from internet forums that might have classless posters and topics.

23. Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Member+

Jun 20, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm giving both of you rep for making me laugh so hard. Please continue to wreck every thread in this useless customer service forum.:D

24. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You've finally said something semi-coherent, Charles Montgomery. That'll get you half positive rep, but since you owe me a negative one, you still get the red.

25. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Um.

You've got homework to do. You shouldn't be wasting your time in Customer Service when you've got shit pendiente elsewhere. Remember: DC, Houston. One quote. Just... one... tiny... lil' quote... is all you need.

I'm sure you'll deliver your neg rep. It's been what... 2 days since your last? So by Tuesday morning I should expect my next neg rep for this post? :rolleyes: