May 1st v Columbus Crew - Tickets? Tailgate?

Discussion in 'Emerald City Supporters' started by MillerTime24, Apr 16, 2010.

1. MillerTime24

MillerTime24 New Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm heading out to Seattle from Columbus for the match on May 1st. I just spoke to someone in your front office and she said the supporters' section is sold out, so I might have to sit somewhere random. Any suggestions? Or does anyone know how to get 3 tickets for the away supporters' section?

I've never been to your stadium before and I'm looking forward to checking it out. Does ECS tailgate beforehand? Would you be opposed to sharing a friendly beer pre-match with a Crew fan?

2. Seaball

Seaball Member+

Oct 12, 2008
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Every team has to hold tickets for away support. Call the Seattle FO again and ask for those. They are in the northeast end.

Sadly Seattle is not a tailgate town mostly due to uptight city laws. You won't find many if any tailgaters. You'll have to go to one of the 100 some bars around the stadium.

3. edwardgr

edwardgr Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2006
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If the away supporters section (Sec 124?) is indeed sold out you can try ticket exchange for tickets close to 124. As for tailgaiting, last year there were no tailgaiting signs all over stadium parking. This year the signs I've seen say no grills (alochol being already covered by the open container laws). So as you can see tailgaiting is really futile.