Matchday 9

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by John_Harkes_6, Feb 4, 2007.

1. John_Harkes_6

John_Harkes_6 New Member

Mar 29, 2000
    Baltimore, MD.
    I am PICing - he is Pressing - and I am still dropping a 4-nil beatdown on his ass. Funny thing is that he is probably going to win midfield.

2. elciclon

elciclon New Member

Mar 12, 2005
    BOEDO
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    turn game around. won it 2-1. and sitting in forth. midfield rating passable.

3. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Went MOTS on the 2nd place team and caught them PIC. Was able to overcome them still dominating possession and hold on for a 2-2 home draw. That guy has to be mighty pissed, but I am overjoyed. These guys hammered me 6-0 a few weeks ago.

4. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    small thread tonight, was there some big game going on?

drew 1-1 against the division leader, for the third straight game lost a player to a red. :(

5. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Tell me about it! I had likely my biggest Hattrick game of the season today, and I completely forgot about it until the Bears game was over. Oh those poor, pathetic Bears.

My PB United fared better, winning a massive away fixture to the #3. This likely puts me in the driver seat to hold onto the #2 spot for the rest of the season. I also still have a shot at first, but that would likely mean auto-promotion.

Division III??? Not sure I'm ready for that!

6. ej014

ej014 Member

Jul 17, 2001
    Vacaville, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got a 4-2 win in front of my first sellout crowd against the former #3, now occupied by me, in the series.

7. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah I have a good shot at winning my series as well, which would for me likely mean a qualifier which I am so not ready for.