Matchday 2, August 18, 2019 Chelsea vs Leicester City

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Kazuma, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninjatend0

Ninjatend0 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    this is stupid

2. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Oh sorry, You must be right. I stand corrected. What I meant to say was. . .

Nuno Espirito Santo is the best manager and he should be the manager of Chelsea and NOT Frank Lampard. Because he is from the continent and all English managers and English players are sh1t.

The big sawker Chelsea FC official reasoning. Got it. Agree. Will try not to violate the rules again.

3. Ninjatend0

Ninjatend0 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    this is also stupid.

taking wolves from championship to immediately finishing in europa league and taking a fair share of points off the top 6 on the way does not qualify you as a "Sh1t manager".

nor does me saying he's not a bad manager mean that he is the best manager or even come close to anything regarding your continued insistence on making everything about nationalism.

4. StamfordBridgeLions

Chelsea FC
    Sep 4, 2016
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    This is stupid. Really stupid.

Oh, I am not the person who is making this about nationalism. Quite the contrary. But there are posters on here who have objected to the appointment of Frank as our manager and they have insisted an unspecified manager from the "continent" [again their choice of words] would have been a better choice. It has been suggested by this poster and his harpies that Frank was only appointed based on his nationalism and his ability "to motivate the lads". Relentlessly posting drivel about how terrible all English managers are, etc, etc.

Folks posting on here have also been extremely critical of some of our young English players. I am not saying it is, but I honestly wonder if this is racism on their part? Barkley is mixed race. Tammy, RLC and CHO are black. None of theses English players are good enough for Chelsea at this time according to the messages posted. Continuously berating our manager and our players based on them being English. I am not the only person who has noticed this.

I am a defender of Free Speech, but I really do not tolerate racism.

This is a message board. We don't have to agree.

5. Kerry Dixon's Boots

Staff Member

Jun 6, 2006
    77 degrees
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I think we've moved quite a long way past discussion of the Leicester match by this point.

6. Ninjatend0

Ninjatend0 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    ??????

no one said anything about all English managers are crap, or that Frank was appointed because of his nationalism (i think you are searching for the word nationality, but the misstep is amusing and revealing), or where anyone said the young players are bad because they are English or any other reason than them being young and unproven, or berating anyone because they are English. nobody else is making a case for racism....at all....