Match Day Thread: Japan vs Iraq [World Cup qualifier] [R]

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by Suren01, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
  2. HomokHarcos

HomokHarcos Member+

Jul 2, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It sucks that Japan beat UAE. I would have preferred Japan beat UAE then lose to Iraq. Iraq's chances of making the World Cup will be small if they lose, but maybe they can have a big upset.

3. Iraqipower

Iraqipower Member

Oct 20, 2015
    UAE beat Japan. Australia beat UAE.

4. Birdman79

Birdman79 Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yasir kasim and Ali Abbas are out vs Japan.

5. Iraqipower

Iraqipower Member

Oct 20, 2015
    Injured? Not worried abbas didn't do much, hes past it. But the mid w/o kasim was pretty bad.

Kroosinator and Suren01 repped this.
  6. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    We should call up Osama Rashid for this game, and Amjad Attwan. We need a strong midfielder if Yaser's injured.

Kroosinator, Iraqilambo and Iraqipower repped this.
  7. HomokHarcos

HomokHarcos Member+

Jul 2, 2014
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Oops I meant to say it sucks UAE beat Japan and that I'd rather it was Iraq that beat them

Iraqipower repped this.
  8. Iraqilambo

Iraqilambo Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Those two should have been in the squad for the first two games. The would be strong additions for the next games. Don't understand why Radhi didn't bring them into the team in the first place.

Kroosinator, Iraqipower and Suren01 repped this.
  9. Iraqipower

Iraqipower Member

Oct 20, 2015
    What happened with rebin asaad being called up?

10. Iraqipower

Iraqipower Member

Oct 20, 2015
    Ok so i've just seen that rahdi dropped kasim from the squad. I dont understand first he said he wanted him and that he was injured, and now he drops him. There's definitely something going on here. Theres always some sort of drama within this team. No drama no party.

11. Iraqilambo

Iraqilambo Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Yesterday Ali Abbas went on a huge rant on Facebook and said that Yaser wasn't injured and was good to play both games. It was a live video where he talked about a lot of issues in the team and I didn't get the chance to watch the whole thing, just bits and pieces so maybe someone else here knows more than me about this.

There's is definitely some kind of problem between Yaser and Radhi.

Iraqipower repped this.
  12. irak101

irak101 Member

Aug 18, 2016
    The problem is with Yaser, he's having a few problems personally that is affecting his football, he's also not match fit 100% and when he joined up with the national side he had recovered from a slight groin strain missing a game for his club and when he was training the injury returned even mildly and he was fit to start the Saudi game, overall he was not match fit when he came to Australia

Iraqipower and Suren01 repped this.
  13. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Why is Yaser out of Japan game ? Can't be because hes not fit because hes playing for club atm .

14. Iraqilambo

Iraqilambo Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    All signs are pointing to him having issues with the coaching staff. All speculation for now. Officially, he was dropped for "technical" reasons, but personally I don't buy it. I think something happened behind the scenes in the build up to the last two games and because of it, Radhi's not calling him up.

Suren01 and Kroosinator repped this.
  15. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Ffs our midfield is a joke without Yaser. I have no hope of the team making it through anymore, our management always seem to be having trouble with certain players . Yasers a humble nice guy plus he's pretty much British don't think he's going to make trouble .

16. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Well he promised Shnaishel to train better and become fit again, so I think the coach did it on purpose. We still got Osama Rashid and Amjad Attwan to call up.

Iraqilambo repped this.
  17. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Who cares , all I know is everytime he plays he gives it his all and he's the best midfielder we have

18. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think it's due to yaser speaking up
    and not taking shit that's why, these coaches want players that just obey everything even if it's wrong.

19. Iraqilambo

Iraqilambo Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    A player's job is to play according to the coach's plan. It's not his place to start problems and rebel against the coaches just because he disagrees with their methods.

20. irak101

irak101 Member

Aug 18, 2016
    I dont think him being a rebel is the problem why he was dropped, its his form ask the fans at his club and they will tell you his head is somewhere else he has personal problems i believe its to do with him wanting to move clubs

Suren01 repped this.
  21. irak101

irak101 Member

Aug 18, 2016
    i wish if iraq cannot win or get a point at least give a good performance against japan even though people are syaing that this is not like the japanese team of old, they are still better than most asian teams and will be difficult to beat or even to get a point

22. irak101

irak101 Member

Aug 18, 2016
    not technical reason but because of an injury this is a halftruth

23. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Cant be injury because he's fit to play for club ...

24. irak101

irak101 Member

Aug 18, 2016
    thats why i said halftruth, his form is the reason and that is partly because of his injury

25. Iraqilambo

Iraqilambo Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    He had no major injuries all of last season and he was completely average all of last season. His poor form is down to a weak mentality, bad attitude and arrogance. He's been average ever since his team lost in wembley, then it got worse for him when he couldn't get a transfer away from Swindon that summer. He feels like he's above playing for Swindon and that he deserves better, but his performances say otherwise. Can't blame his mediocrity on an injury.

Suren01 repped this.