Match Day Thread: Iraq vs Saudi Arabia [World Cup qualifier] [R]

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by Suren01, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Iraqipower

Iraqipower Member

Oct 20, 2015
    LOL. Everytime we play khaleeji camels we have a camel as a referee and they already hate us. AFC are ********ing corrupt as well. All money hungry ********s. I hope they all get ********ed by satan in hell

2. irak101

irak101 Member

Aug 18, 2016
    players got tired like against australia their fitness drops after 20 mins into the second half, has done in majority of games if you look back

3. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Who said that ? Any Meram was dead , I don't know why he didn't sub him for Ali Adnan which a stronger defender and dangerous in set pieces

4. irak101

irak101 Member

Aug 18, 2016
    ali husni was injured he had a scan before the game that was the reason why he did not start

5. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Lol we should of been 3-0 vs australia in the first half we just got a bit lucky , I don't think so the instructions were to just park the bud you can all the players dropping back , really the Saudi coach made changes and they turned the game over .

6. Iraqipower

Iraqipower Member

Oct 20, 2015
    This WC qualifiying "campaign" is over.

Birdman79 repped this.
  7. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Fk that worst thing ever losing to Saudi ... ffs .

Iraqipower repped this.
  8. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yasin should of got a PK his legs got taken out he just didn't dive like the Saudi.

Iraqipower repped this.
  9. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Don't know why that cow Natiq dived in just hold your ground that Saudi player was going no where.

Iraqipower repped this.
  10. Kroosinator

Kroosinator Member+

Dec 12, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    FB_IMG_1473168071480.jpg fking dogs

Iraqipower repped this.
  11. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Iraqipower repped this.
  12. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Im done you guys. I will respond as soon as I am able to.

13. Iraqipower

Iraqipower Member

Oct 20, 2015
    ********ing pancake, looks like the bottom of my shoe

Kurdii110 repped this.
  14. Iraqipower

Iraqipower Member

Oct 20, 2015
    I laugh everytime i see this.

Attached Files:

Kurdii110 and KiarashM repped this.
  15. AsanoAram

AsanoAram Member

Apr 14, 2005
    Iranian fan here.
    That was heartless what they did to you.

KiarashM and Iraqipower repped this.
  16. Birdman79

Birdman79 Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    The biggest culprit here is the IFA.The most unprofessional federation in a sport entity.Iraq needs a total overhaul of this shit.Enough of these Band-Aids.We haven't done shit since 2007.

I am all for a good foreign coach,but if you don't give a guy some time and not pay him for God's sake,how do you expect him to produce?. Unfortunately Iraqi coaches just don't have the skills to coach modern football.And let's not go to any olympics or under 21/23 competitions because we all know why...

I am hearing there are players being picked because of pressure from their facebook supporters, are you kidding me?.You pick a player on what he's able to contribute to the team ,not on who he plays for or how many followers he has.

Only in Iraq...

Iraqipower and irak101 repped this.
  17. Iraqilambo

Iraqilambo Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Radhi's cowardly tactics lost us both games. What kind of coach goes full defense against this Saudi team? The moment he brought Ali Faez on for Mehdi Kamil it was obvious that this game wasn't going to end well for us.

You can blame players for missing chances but he's the one who forced out the most lethal Iraqi striker and the entire performance was complete trash today.

Radhi's tactics are the exact same thing that we saw under hakeem shakir.

Kroosinator and Iraqipower repped this.
  18. irak101

irak101 Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Spot on they should sack him and bring in another coach, he's had way too much time working with these players what was it, since Aug 30, that is just too much, sack him and give another coach a chance and if he fails, sack him and give another coach a coach, and if he fails........ The guy has had just a week with the whole squad and people expect miracles. What is more of a joke is the fans reaction, first expecting a win in Perth and now blaming the coach for missed chances, they shold have been at least 3-0 up after 60 mins but hey, do as the Iraq fa does blame the coach (he's had plenty of time to work). Look at his options on the bench and then tell me Ali Faez was not the best choice to bring on, who should he play Karrar Mohammed, Samal Saeed, Ali Lateef or Showkan?

The most lethal striker would have slowed the attack today, he's slow and past it. ohh the days of 2007. Thats what i hate about Iraqi football fans they think football was invented in 2007!!!!!

Suren01 repped this.
  19. Ereshkigal

Ereshkigal Member

Jan 25, 2015
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I can't write anything in this state and need to let this game marinade in the back of my mind for a couple of days. Anything I write here would just be too emotional.

Suren01 and irak101 repped this.
  20. irak101

irak101 Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Do you know what Iraq is a laughing stock over how many coaches it has changed over the past few years, have a look at what the Australian press make of it or other nations and they cannot believe it and Iraqis believe that they can build a good national side changing its coach every six months. :laugh::p:):D

21. Iraqilambo

Iraqilambo Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Or, we can hire a good foreign coach and give him time. There are not skilled Iraqi coaches. Simple as that. If the coach is bad then he's bad and no amount of time is going to chancmge that.

This guy has had training camps and several friendlies and he still doesn't know what players be can depend on and what players are trash.

The guy has no clue what he's doing. As soon as we got the opening goal he got scared and had the players play defensively which is a trademark Hakeem shakir move. Subs on a CB for a midfielder, subs off alaa abdulzahra, bringing on Ali abass. Those are cowardly substitutions against a depleted and pathetic Saudi team. Should have brought on Ali Husni, should have called up Younis, should have brought Osama Rashid, Ali Adnan should have started.

Just another pathetic performance and radhi has no excuse.

22. Iraqilambo

Iraqilambo Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Club:
    AC Milan
    And it is a joke.

But, the problem isn't that we keep firing coaches, the problem is that we keep hiring losers and we get surprised when they fail.

23. irak101

irak101 Member

Aug 18, 2016
    #123 irak101, Sep 6, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    A. Radhi from all the coaches in the Iraq league is the best option - hes managed zawraa to a league title, jawiya to the finals and his talaba team also reached the finals, this is the best iraq has and if people come up with the name hakeem shaker and says hes better than they really dont know about football Radhi is not a loser hes actually one of the few good iraqi coaches hakeem shaker coached for over 20 years and still could not even guide any of his clubs to second in the league he best was around eighth place, radhi was runner up in his first year as coach. trust me this is the best coach iraq has and if you think there is a better coach than your mistaken. he knows the league and the players and at the current moment there is no one better.

B. Iraq FA has a wage bracket for foreign coaches they cannot afford anyone over $500k per year so if you think they will appoint anyone better it wont happen

C. The reason for firing coaches i s not because they are losers but because it keeps the fans off the backs of the fa

24. Iraqipower

Iraqipower Member

Oct 20, 2015
    Oh buddy these FA scums can afford a foreign coach over 500k year, but they only care about whats going into their pockets. The team doesn't mean anything to them.

Kurdii110 and Iraqilambo repped this.
  25. iraqiwarrior

iraqiwarrior Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Ali husni was injured, both the coach and players are to be blamed. That being said we still have a shot at 3rd place, Australia won UAE, real good for us.
    In this game we saw up and downs to our gameplay, our left side where Yasin and Mahawi play is superior. Muhanad also did good. Some downs were Alaa was invisible and completely lost a few chances and that's where we missed younis, if we had him he would of came in as a substitute and added threat when we most needed him. Another down was the we players ultra defensive after the goal but honestly I do not blame the coach. But where I do blame him is our subs he should of brought in Ali adnan for Alaa then let Justin play behind Muhanad and adnan at LM.
    I really hope that we learn from our mistakes and get our stuff together to get third place.
    We need 4 points next games in October, and Australia and Japan win Saudi and hope for a draw when Saudi play uae