MARCO PAPPA - Chicago Fire - Thread Oficial

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by BallinBear, Oct 4, 2010.

1. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009
  2. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Re: Marco Pappa- THREAD OFICIAL

Wow, thats a good accomplishment by big Pappa. I agree with you Ballin he should be our future captain. But you know if Ruiz answers the call to play for the Sele, he'll always be captain. I think Pappa should start looking for another team in Europe. He's very talented.

3. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US
    Re: Marco Pappa- THREAD OFICIAL

So Chicago is eliminated from post-season play?? Some teams might try to sign Pappa on loan during the MLS off season including Municipal.

4. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Re: Marco Pappa - THREAD OFICIAL

Doubt he'll go to Municipal :D

5. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US

Why not?? ES ROJO. ;)

6. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009

Yea, Chicago is pretty much out of it for the playoffs. De Los Cobos was a huge bust for them. I don't think he and Pappa gelled very well. When Marco was tearing it up in the beginning of the season, De Los Cobos benched him a few times for no apparent reason.

Getting rid of Hamlett was a huge mistake for Chicago. De Los Cobos has not used his bench correctly and always makes dumbass substitution decisions.

Pappa has a bright future but he has a contract with MLS to play through to 2012.

7. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

No miras pues Popol hasta la U golea a los rojos, i'll doubt he'll want to be in that enviroment lol :D

8. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009

I doubt he'd want to go to Los Rojos too. Those guys were pissing away his potential having him ride the pine. Maybe he can go on loan to a Greek team now that Ruiz is opening doors over there. :D

9. Ishto

Ishto Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Dude what are you talking about Hamlett was a disaster and a cancer as a coach for the Fire. De Los Cobos has been good, just his first season. It our offense which didn't score. When your midfielder is your leading goal scorer, something isnt right. Pappa is a great player, as a person and honor to have him in the city of Chicago.

10. Itzallboutgtown

Mar 27, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

hahahah, Pappa gonna be traded to Philadelphia!!!! lolz,
    Rumor, made by me!!!:D

11. Ishto

Ishto Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

LMAO Te Lo creo vos just like we traded Mapp...ohh wait

12. BallinBear

BallinBear Member

May 31, 2009

Dude, are you serious? Hamlett was a boss. Chicago was one penalty kick away from reaching the championship game last year. They are missing key players like Cuatemoc, Mapp and Rolfe who all went to another team but still, the team plays with no identity. De Los Cobos hasn't done anything right. He brought in some expensive Salvadorean defender that was a bust, he's mangled the forward position with his indecision. He has cost the team many points with his second half substitutions (or lack of), it's like if it's his first year coaching anywhere.

Pappa is a great player and without him on the team they would be dead last in the standings. If you look at De Los Cobos record as a head coach in Mexico it's one of the most abysmal records in the history of Mexican soccer. How he keeps getting coaching bids is mind boggling.

13. Ishto

Ishto Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Fire are not doing well because they had a rough start. McBride isn't what he is. Collins John is ********ing lazy, Calen Carr was injured most of the year. De Los Cobos isn't that great of a coach, but he did bring in junk from El Salvador. Ulmanzor and the Loan from Julio Martinez earlier in the season was a joke. And Now they bring in Ljungberg, Bratislav Ristic and Nery Castillo. Nery has been a joke to the organization and he should go back or somewhere else. Ljungberg has been playing decent. If the Fire keep the same lineup they have, get rid of Nery and bring in a striker, they should be good. Coaching a national team is not the same as coaching a club. A club needs progress. El Salvador is overrated BTW. With that easy group they had before the hexagonal, it can make any NT look good. Just my two cents. Pappa will still be here in Chicago through 2011. Even though when he is gone, he will still have Chicago roots since he has family living here.

14. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US

I have trust in Nery Castillo.

Is kinda tough when you have been bench warming for years but trust me when he gets back into rhythm he's gonna start doing some amazing things with Pappa. He's a decent striker in my opinion.

15. Itzallboutgtown

Mar 27, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

I don't think Pappa gonna be in chicago much longer, according to Rojomania there is a good chance of Pappa Going to play in France to Paris St. Germain Gama

16. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

i wouldnt trust those bahmas, why would you even go to Rojomania Jonas, vos sos Crema. Ay patojo no me digas que estas volviendo rojo :mad:

17. Itzallboutgtown

Mar 27, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

rojo??? na vs eso nunca ni mi sangre es de color rojo, solo estaba buscando rumores, !!!

18. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

just wanna make sure Jonas, i know we got the blue blood in our veins. PUROS CREMAS PAPA ;)

mira patojo y cambiando de tema, how is your cousin that girl that lives in New York

19. dezeptus

dezeptus Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Como esta aquilla chava que pusiste su foto... Era prima tuya o ex? No acuerdo.. Pero si me acuerdo que estava chula.. Presentala mijo!

20. Itzallboutgtown

Mar 27, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

hahahaha esta bien gracias, lolz, no pues no le gustan los viejitos!!!

21. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Mira Dezept, se nos puso selocito el primito :D

22. dezeptus

dezeptus Member

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Hahaha! Cuando este en el East Coast te voy a llamar para que la presentes patojo!

23. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Le ubieramos dicho a Popol le dijera que ensenar los nu yores :D

24. edcalvi

edcalvi Moderator
    Staff Member

Olimpia
    Guatemala
    May 1, 2005
    US

Aqui estoy todavia. Si me la llevo a Manhattan de parranda y luego algo mas. :)

25. Imperador3

Imperador3 Member

Apr 30, 2010
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

What position does this guy play? I saw a video of him and he seems to be a good player. He scored most goals with the left foot so I suppose he is left-footed. Can he play on the left or as a two-way central midfielder?

Maybe he can be player for Aris :) When does his contract end?