Malaga vs Real Madrid | La Liga Jornada 38 | 5.21.17[R]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Shay Z, May 19, 2017.

1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    What's the song at 6:15? Shazam app failed me.

Edit: Found on comments section. :)

Deep Pal repped this.
  2. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    That's Despacito yo. Fire track of this summer along with Slide.

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  3. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    867169693303427072 is not a valid tweet id

Deep Pal repped this.
  4. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    The pride of Canada, Biebs, did a really good remix of it, but I still like the Spanish version better.

Shay Z, Saeta Rubia and Crimson repped this.
  5. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    And here I am still playing the Zidane song on repeat lol

CR7PT, Tobias19, raven3k and 2 others repped this.
  6. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I did that after we won the league. :D

7. ChocolateCandy

ChocolateCandy Member+

Real Madrid
    Jul 23, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I heard this question asked on a podcast and thought it was interesting. Who would win in a match between the 11/12 Madrid squad and this season's team?

8. CivilProtection

CivilProtection Member+

Jul 6, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Do they make one of these for the losers too? I'd pay to watch 10 mins of salt and tears in slow motion.

saadomar, Tobias19 and meringues repped this.
  9. RM or None

RM or None Member

Sep 2, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG]

Oddly enough, the LaLiga trophy isn't presented to the winners until the start of the next season, and Luka Modric and Gareth Bale were shocked to learn that fact during Real Madrid's title celebration.

The more veteran players laughed at the ex-Tottenham duo, but even they realised how strange a scene it really is after winning one of the season's most important titles.

With the Champions League, lifting the big ears is one of the most anticipated moments, and LaLiga is the only league across Europe that doesn't offer a trophy to the immediate winners.

As a result, some seasons have seen replicas made so as to be used during the ensuing parade.

Not until Week 1 or 2 of next season, depending on whether Los Blancos are home or away, will the trophy make its way to the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.

At that point, there is a chance several players will already have moved on, especially given the demands placed at a club of Real's stature.

The official reasoning is that the league don't want to prepare two trophies in two separate cities, but ultimately, it is a scenario that tarnishes LaLiga's supposed reputation as the best league in the world.

Anon., Tobias19 and Umar repped this.
  10. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    No trophy really sucks..
    Juve, Monaco, Chelsea & Bayern all lifted a league cup.

Zidane05 repped this.
  11. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    but why Spanish federaciont doing like this, seriosly. what's the reason? After 3 months no one will care :D new season, new thoughts and so on.

12. Tobias19

Tobias19 Member+

Feb 2, 2014
    Sweden
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    This seasons team, we have a much stronger squad right now.

Deep Pal, hala_madrid722 and Zidane05 repped this.
  13. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    It's as dumb as giving the NBA awards after the draft.

Deep Pal repped this.
  14. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  15. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You heard it from Managing Madrid podcast. I love that podcast, they're awesome. I recommend them to all Madridstas. And the answer to your question, this squad. They have the clutch factor and the depth that the other one didn't. FFS it had Arbeloa in RB. That's terrible.

ChocolateCandy repped this.
  16. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Same!!! :mad:

17. djak_24

djak_24 Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Miami
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This midfield would run circles against the 2012 team. But, I think that Ronaldo had his best year that year.

It is an interesting question! Close your eyes and imagine looking on one side of the field the team with the white/gold kit, SR4 with the long hair, Casillas, Xabi Alonso, Ozil, Mou. And on the other side Zizou and the crew.

18. djak_24

djak_24 Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Miami
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It is probably closer that you would've thought. That 2012 side counter attacking football was insane.

19. hala_madrid722

hala_madrid722 Member+

Jan 10, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Yea but Khedira & Xabi in a double pivot with Ozil as a #10 who plays no defense vs Kroos/Casemior/Modric. I think our current midfield is waaaaay better and way more dynamic.

ahnaf repped this.
  20. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I hate Pique's but gotta respect the fact that when asked about the taunts ("Pique, Cabron saluda al Campeon") he just took it like a man and shrugged it off - said the talked with Carvajal and was cool with it.

None of the omg ya'll hurted my feelings, I'm offended, Florentino better write an essay in social media apologizing to me shit we see from snowflakes these days.

Deep Pal and madridista_hr repped this.
  21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    He taunted Ronaldo about birthday party during 2015 celebrations. So he'd have got trolled had he reacted any other way. Eto'o did the cabron chants when Barca won the league as well. Pique is a bullshit artist.

22. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That video is sooooo sick. The technical level of the players on that video are so high it's insane. It's like watching a buncha street freestyle footballers on a pitch playing high quality football. Marcelo, Modric, Ronaldo, Asensio just absolutely tear it up on that video. I watch my Juve friends to watch this video and see their reactions, those cocky mofos. Hahaha.

23. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pique is an idiot who should delete all his social media accounts.

Deep Pal repped this.
  24. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's like saying that Trump in an idiot. He might be, but he got to the position of president and is living the life. Same with Pique. He's an idiot but Barka fans are sucking his d for his tweets and everything.

There's literally people on Barca forums wishing that Pique is their next president, praising him for being ballsy and not a coward like their current president etc.
    Pique and Barca are tailor-made for eachother.