Making Dutch academies EPL raid proof

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by feyenoordsoccerfan, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My bad, I thought he was with City.
    Still, feck him.

2. Timothy Fosu-Mensah looking for a place to play. He's not really making waves tbh. Serves him well.
    Just look at the track Robin Gosens, a German player, took!
    He went to modest Eredivisieclubs:
    [​IMG]

Now he's on the radar of top clubs like Milan and BVB:
    https://www.sport.de/news/ne3562940...nem-moeglichen-transfer-zu-borussia-dortmund/

Fußball Deutschland Bundesliga News
    BVB: Robin Gosens von Atalanta Bergamo äußert sich zu einem möglichen Wechsel zu Borussia Dortmund
    "Es ist mein Traum, in der Bundesliga zu spielen"
    Gosens über BVB-Interesse: "Lässt einen nicht kalt"
    10.03.2019 11:17
    [​IMG]
    Robin Gosens (l.) liebäugelt mit einem Wechsel zum BVB
    Schon seit Längerem wird Robin Gosens von Atalanta Bergamo mit Fußball-Bundesligist Borussia Dortmund in Verbindung gebracht. Der Spieler selbst hat die Gerüchte um einen Wechsel zum BVB unlängst befeuert.

As I wrote in a Yank thread to illustrate you are being watched by foreign clubs, even in very modest clubs like Heracles and eventually investing in yourself instead of going for the short term "high" paycheck is the most profitable way to go.
    As a defender you donot have to play for our big teams, in contrast to the 'Dutch lousy defenses mantraists" are claiming.
    Facts matter and this one tells tales I've been trying to sell for years to those who stray from the truth.

Orange14 repped this.
  3. For a league not rated that high by foreign fans and press the league has a disproportionate interest of top clubs in Europe for even the low flying clubs.
    This illustrates the why of it, Gosens now (dunno if true) is on the radar of two of the most prestigious national teams in the world, The German and the Orange team, according to:
    https://www.tag24.de/nachrichten/ro...russia-dortmund-dfb-nationalmannschaft-998869
    Fußball International
    12.03.2019 06:13 1.837
    Bald Nationalspieler? Dieser Deutsche begeistert in der italienischen Serie A!
    Robin Gosens spielt bei Atalanta Bergamo eine überragende Saison

Von Stefan Bröhl

Bergamo (Italien) - Er gehört zu den aufstrebenden Stars in der italienischen Serie A! Der deutsche Kicker Robin Gosens (24) ist bei Atalanta Bergamo Stammspieler und Leistungsträger.

[​IMG]
    Robin Gosens (l.) machte beim FC Dordrecht in der zweiten niederländischen Liga erstmals auf sich aufmerksam.
    Mittlerweile ist der Linksverteidiger sogar so gut, dass er langsam in den Fokus zweier Nationalmannschaften rückt.

4. https://www.nrc.nl/nieuws/2019/03/18/van-dromen-op-curacao-naar-manunited-a3953703
    This article shows how the fvcking cvnts of the epl and the agents circumvent laws that protect children.

Chong werd aangenomen bij Feyenoord. Hij groeide uit tot een van de parels van de jeugdopleiding op Varkenoord. Toen hij de zestien naderde – de leeftijd dat de meeste spelers hun eerste contract tekenen – bleek Chong onhoudbaar voor Feyenoord. Manchester United had hem al langer op de radar. Het is voor Nederlandse clubs een doorn in het oog: de beste jeugdspelers die naar een club in het buitenland vertrekken. Feyenoord raakte naast Chong ook Rodney Kongolo kwijt, aan Manchester City.

Google translate:
    Chong was hired at Feyenoord. He grew into one of the jewels of the youth academy at Varkenoord. When he approached the sixteen - the age that most players sign their first contract - Chong proved untenable for Feyenoord. Manchester United had it on the radar for some time. It is an eyesore for Dutch clubs: the best youth players who go to a club abroad. In addition to Chong, Feyenoord also lost Rodney Kongolo to Manchester City.

Chong, op de vraag naar zijn overwegingen om naar United te gaan: „Dat bespreek je met je familie. En ik wilde een nieuw avontuur. Ik heb lang met mijn ouders gesproken en we waren het er allemaal over eens.”

Chong wordt begeleid door de Stellar Group, een groot zaakwaarnemersbureau. Nieuwsuur berichtte in 2016 hoe de ouders van Nederlandse talenten, zodra ze rond hun zestiende naar een Engelse club vertrekken, via een bv geld ontvangen van het kantoor. Nieuwsuur stelde dat ouders zo ‘verleid’ werden.

Een dergelijke constructie is bij Chong ook opgezet. Een intermediair richtte juni 2016, rond zijn vertrek bij Feyenoord, een bv op in Londen (C&C Manchester Limited), waarvan moeder Izalda Chong nog dezelfde dag directeur werd. In documenten van de Britse Kamer van Koophandel is te zien dat er de afgelopen jaren tienduizenden ponden zijn gestort.

Zijn zaakwaarnemer Mo Sinouh van de Stellar Group wil alleen kwijt dat de constructie een private aangelegenheid is van de familie. „Wat ik wel wil zeggen is dat Tahiths arbeidscontract en commerciële activiteiten door onze allerbeste juridische en fiscale mensen nagekeken zijn en goedgekeurd door de Engelse FA [de voetbalbond].” Chong zelf: „Ik weet er niets van. Ik zeg eerlijk: ik kijk meer naar het voetbalgedeelte
    .”

Chong, when asked about his considerations about going to United: “You discuss that with your family. And I wanted a new adventure. I have spoken with my parents for a long time and we all agreed. "

Chong is supervised by the Stellar Group, a large business agency. Nieuwsuur reported in 2016 how the parents of Dutch talents, as soon as they leave for an English club around the age of sixteen, receive money from the office via a bv. Nieuwsuur stated that parents were "tempted" in this way.

Such a construction has also been set up at Chong. An intermediary set up a limited company in London (C&C Manchester Limited) in June 2016, around his departure from Feyenoord, whose mother Izalda Chong became director the same day. Documents from the British Chamber of Commerce show that tens of thousands of pounds have been deposited in recent years.

His agent Mo Sinouh of the Stellar Group only wants to say that the construction is a private matter for the family. "What I want to say is that Tahith's employment contract and commercial activities have been reviewed by our very best legal and fiscal people and approved by the English FA [the Football Association]." Chong himself: "I know nothing about it. I say honestly: I watch the football part more.

Good that Brexit is going to put an end to these leaches escape routes.

5. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    ^^Bribery can go a long way is the result of this story.