Making A Murderer (Netflix Original Documentary)

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by Sal, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Didn't he also have some fresh scratches on his face?

2. SpencerNY

SpencerNY Member+

Dec 1, 2001
    Up in the skyway
    #52 SpencerNY, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    The incinerator or car crusher not being used don't mean that much to me. People are being perfectly logical when they wonder how Avery and Brendan could clean up DNA so well yet bungle the disposal of the car and body, but all that really means is Brendan fabricated the parts of the story where he went into the trailer and participated in the murder. Kayla Avery's (the cousin) statement to her school counselor that Brendan said he saw the victim tied up and body parts in the fire lead me to believe that those parts of Brendan's may be true. If we are to believe that Brendan was highly susceptible to police coercion because of his intelligence level then why would it be so hard to believe that Brendan's mom or someone else put pressure on him to recant 100% of the story when maybe 10% of it was true.

Other things bother me like Avery using *67 to block his Caller ID when he called the victim before her arrival, and then not using the blocking feature when he called her one last time after she was supposed to have already arrived at his place.

3. Sudžuka

Sudžuka Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 27, 2013
    705066327011106817 is not a valid tweet id