Madrid's Highest Goal Scorer - The Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I use to be.

I don't know why meat is made am evil. You need protein in your diet. I meet females who are Vegan all the time and they wonder why they gain wait and lose shape.... well it's because your substitution of protein for carbs makes you bigger.

To this day people don't understand the dynamic of calories, carbs, fat, sugar, etc... let's not even get into gluten-free, etc.

Amazes me how things with specific purposes get turned into fads.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  2. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    I smell fat shamming from zie doctor!

Considering your diet, you must have tons of discipline. Rep+! I am heavily cutting processed foods and eating whole foods. So far so good. But as for little to none seasoning... well at the moment no way Jose. :D

YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  3. iggymcfly

iggymcfly Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Spent like 2 hours arguing Ronaldo vs. Messi on a basketball board before the game. God that goal felt good!

4. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    CR7 going hard for that raise!

5. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    Too much red meat is not that good because it is the one that contains the most toxins. But we're talking about 2 red meals per days. It is no good.

Besides that, just as you said, meat is not evil. What's evil is from where the meat comes. If one eats battery farming chicken/beef/pork, you're open to problems as they use injections of various dangerous craps on them + animal foods made of more craps.

But nowadays, it's cool to be vegetarian, or even vegan, while many of them ignore the quality of the "fabulous" soya/tofu/etc. that they are eating (hint: most of the world production of soya uses dangerous phytosanitaire products that give cancers)

Deep Pal, Bear Crotch and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  6. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Sell Bale and fill in the 3M that's the difference in the Cristiano negotiations right now from his salary.

7. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    The meat thing was so I stop eating junk food. Take meat out of the diet and suddenly I have no choice but to stop eating all the burgers, steak and ribs I used to gorge myself on.

My partner is vegan though, because of how meat is produced. Boy can she cook though, so we don't suffer because of it.

Deep Pal repped this.
  8. Ayayain

Ayayain Member+

Real Madrid
    Nov 29, 2017
    No need to be vegan/vegetarian to be against battery farming though. And in my case I care more about the quality of the meat (sorry), and the battery farmed meat quality is awful.

Same for the eggs. Unless one has failing nose, and tongue, battery farmed eggs taste like rotten eggs.

Deep Pal and YOUNGSTARS87 repped this.
  9. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Of course. I hate the way animals are treated in the examples that I see. I am still a meat eater. I am aware most of my electronic products contain materials that have been mined using slave labour in Africa. Doesn't stop me using them.

I admire people who have the discipline or drive to do something that theoretically will help us all; whether that be caring for animals, protesting against police brutality or making sure that you recycle your rubbish.

Deep Pal repped this.
  10. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    To much of anything isn't good...

Facts

All facts

Deep Pal and Bear Crotch repped this.
  11. MiamiNative0722

MiamiNative0722 Member+

May 25, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    madridista_hr, Romanero, Ayayain and 3 others repped this.
  12. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    It's not that Ronaldo can't turn the afterburners, it's the fact he can't leave them on for longer like he used to.

13. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    For some time in Liga this season turning them on was definitely a problem, he was being outpaced by players like Victor Ruiz.

14. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  15. ABB94

ABB94 Member+

Feb 18, 2015
    England, UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He got outpaced by a 36 year old Ballesteros back in 2012 (when he was supposed to be at his physical peak). Every situation is unique.

The bottom line is he’s still very quick when it counts

Lyra repped this.
  16. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No it was a genuine concern for a long stretch this season.

17. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Not as much as a concern as his atrocius finishing at the start of the season. Plus nowadays he relies more on positioning than pace so he still gets into scoring position.

BTW, CR7 has the same mentality as Michael Jordan. Both are psychotic competitors.

18. ABB94

ABB94 Member+

Feb 18, 2015
    England, UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I thought it was mainly his finishing was poor in the 1st half of the season. Some of his games were actually decent and was just the goals missing.

Deep Pal and Bear Crotch repped this.
  19. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Yep and hitting the post/crossbar at least 20 times.

Ayayain and Deep Pal repped this.
  20. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    There were plenty of things wrong with Ronaldo in the first half of this season, pace being one of them. It’s remarkable to me how he’s addressed something like that at his age, but I’d keep it in mind when his camp push for an extension.

21. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
  22. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Messi fanboys fapping over the CR penalty miss.

Like Portugal really needed that goal. Compare that to Messi's misses. Lol!

CR7PT, Vector-SS and yoanaidarov repped this.
  23. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Umar and yoanaidarov repped this.
  24. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I was watching the game at a (neutral) cafe. When Ronaldo missed the penalty, you would have thought Messi scored Argentina's WC winner.

Pathetic really but gave me a laugh.

Shay Z, CR7PT and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  25. S1na

S1na Member+

Real Madrid
    Jun 1, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    You know that almost any neutral fan's favorite team has been destroyed by Ronaldo? That's why. :D

arcane, Shay Z, CR7PT and 2 others repped this.