Madrid's Highest Goal Scorer - The Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mbappe has scored 6 goals from a team that has scored over 60 in League+CL so far.

2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    You left out the fact he missed the beginning of the season due to injury..

... and he had scored 6 and assisted 7 in a grand total of 12 matches total.

That's an average of at least influencing a goal a game.. what Cristiano use to do to carry us. Perfect example of statistics being manipulated to say anything.

3. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Ha!

Neither of them were helped by Cristiano being out ran by Juanfran and taking forever to shoot the ball.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So did Ronaldo due to suspension. PSG have scored over 80 goals this season in about 3 and a half months if you include the french cup. It's ridiculous to even compare.

5. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He might still end up scoring a lot. But you can't deny that if he stays further than this season that it's a huge possiblity that another Raul/Casillas situation occurs. He's gonna be 33 and a half this summer.

madridista_hr repped this.
  6. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Every team has their own Galactico project at the moment. I can't think of one world class forward and striker, who is 27 or younger and will be a realistic buy for us. If Ronaldo finishes this season with less than 15 goals, I would like to say it is time to part ways but just can't think of anyone, aside from Aubameyang and Sanchez (both quite old), who will be an realistic and adequate replacement.

7. Raul_Madrid

Raul_Madrid Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    what do you think of Mauro Icardi , his buyout is only 110M, but not sure if he wants to move.

Serengeti_Boy repped this.
  8. Varnagel

Varnagel Member+

Nothing
    Sweden
    Jun 4, 2017
    #6733 Varnagel, Nov 19, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017

https://streamable.com/9wn4j

My god. This guy's finishing is absolutely atrocious.

Benz gets a lots of criticism on that particular area, but he's definitely not as bad as CR7.

No wonder why RM are 10 pts behind Barca in Liga & CR7 is the biggest reason for it.

9. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You must be joking, yes he has been poor, just like Benz, but if there is anything to salvage, at least he’s been actually threatening the goal and making the opposition keeper make some saves, which is probably more than the invisibility that has been Benz in the league for one and a bit season now, they’ve both been poor, end of.

Then again, yeah, you’re probably joking

10. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Both were terrible so far. Bale was injured as usually. So no need to single out a single member of the BBC when all 3 of them are failing.

Digital and J-Mezzy repped this.
  11. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #6736 janos audron, Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
    1. Cannot outrun opponents.
    2. Cannot feint.
    3. Has problems with ball control.
    4. Has problems with shooting and in general with accuracy.
    5. Cannot score

= threatening the goal :laugh: The only thing he is threatening at the moment are pigeons who have declared a NO GO zone behind opponents goal.

How much of an imbecile you must be that you:

1. Sell Morata.
    2. Sell James.
    3. And bring nothing but Mayoral.

o_O

I really want to know who made the decision.

12. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Of course not, because he does not shoot. Because he spends 80% away from the goal. And supposedly he is a forward. o_O

13. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    He is not fresh. He needs rest. Clearly. :whistling:

14. CristianoQuaresma

Jun 14, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Where were you when Cristiano saved our asses all these times? You're a hater and you need to chill. He will come back stronger and end up helping us compete for the league once again...

Everyone has to admit that eventually, players will decline. No matter who you are, it's part of life, unfortunately. However, I strongly believe that Ronaldo is far from being "over" like many of you are making it seem.

Sit down and watch and just shhhhhhhh...

15. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    I am making it seem he is not a danger for goal at the moment . I am also making it seem that he has substantially declined in terms of speed over past years and that rhetoric "he needs rest" is dumb as ********.

Huffing and puffing from CR7 groupies is the best.

Halycon repped this.
  16. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well as I always say to each his own, has Ronaldo been good , absolutely not, nor am I the biggest fan of his football in general, never have been actually, I do know that as a “goal scorer” up to this season no one has ever been better, and I absolutely appreciate his goal scoring for us through the years,

I was responding to the “shots taken” post, now using my own two eyes and looking at the stat presented I am not sure what point 1, 2 and 3 have to do with, “ shots taken”, agreed with 4 about accuracy and 5 is the reason we are discussing this topic anyway,

i’ve watched Ronaldo play, i’ve seen him at least take shots and make keepers save with my own two eyes, even in the last game where Benz, who is also having a poor time of it in the league in continuation from last season, had “no” shots on goal, none , zero, not even anything that flew wildly wide, nothing at all, no attempts, hence the point that I made, and why I asked if it was a joke, especially after the last game we played

As for the second part of the post, I completely agree, i’d love to know who made that decision too, not smart IMO

janos audron repped this.
  17. dooda

dooda Member+

Jun 8, 2005
    Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Someone needs to tell Max Kellerman it's Ronaldo not Brady who's reached the cliff.

18. robertocarlos3

robertocarlos3 Member+

Jan 9, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So true

19. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    J-Mezzy and Deep Pal repped this.
  20. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    That’s an underrated stat for the ‘best goal scorer ever’. No need to qualify him as just a great goal scorer.

S1na and Eddie repped this.
  21. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  22. girrdib

girrdib Member

Jun 26, 2010
    United States
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That new one looks sick man, he actually looks like a boss .

23. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  24. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    937059157529722881 is not a valid tweet id

25. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He wasn't bad today, actually saw him give Isco and Benzema a bunch of key passes only for them to ******** it up.