Madrid's Highest Goal Scorer - The Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009

2. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Ronaldo Jr. with the signature free kick .:laugh:

3. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Let me emphasize that this is a team sport. Ever one of our players gave their blood, sweat and tears to claw a victory out of the hands of Bayern. Yes, unfortunately the referee had to make an impact on this match. But had the fortune favored the other team, they would've gladly accepted what they were given and not complained for a second about their "W".

But what a man is Cristiano Ronaldo! Where would we be without this man making his mark and using his goalscoring acumen to get into positions to score. 5 goals against the Leviathan. Hummels, Boateng, Neuer; he doesn't care... He'll score on them all! I am very grateful that we're in the semis. But Ronaldo is a huge reason we're still standing.

And before those haters complain about the body count, did we care that Ramos was sent off when we beat Barcelona at the Camp Nou last season? THAT'S how you win a game. This team has the grit and determination to pull out a victory. Other teams just give up. That's what makes this team different. They're just mad that our team grinds out results while their team cannot.

Excape Goat repped this.
  4. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    http://www.eurosport.com/football/m...mongst-all-time-greats_sto6136496/story.shtml

I have been saying this..... Ronaldo is peaking at the right time. His finishings can be better this April. Against Atletico Madrid, he scored none. He scored 5 goals against Bayern Munich. He could easily score 5 more against them. I looked at his overall performance this month. He played well.... he was unlucky not to score more.

Hmmm, I did not know he was rested 8 times this season. He also started the season late. I said it in the beginning season. It would be better for us that he was "injured". We saved him for the most important part of the season(which is now).

chiku86 and Deep Pal repped this.
  5. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Nice shoting technique! It seems Junior has bucketload of talent.

Arcticmandaly and Crimson repped this.
  6. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Now if someone could only tell Bale that he should decrease his muscle mass next season and stop playing golf.

7. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I do not understand why some of you think less muscles means more speed.

I have yet to see a rail thin cross country body outrun a musclar sprinter.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  8. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Muscular imbalances cause injuries. Bale grew so much muscle in less than 2 years, even more than Ronaldo. That wasn't healthy and he's paying the price with recurring injuries.

9. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Many other things can cause injuries. One of the being poor "material" - genetics to begin with.

But the question is, based on what exactly do you claim his injuries are due to growing "so much" muscle?

10. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Lol, no offence but this is absolute nonsense.

Seriously.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  11. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hendrix22 repped this.
  12. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    You aren't taking the doctor's word because no where in that write up did it state or support this ignorant shit:

In fact that link only supports my point because it puts emphasis on strengthen muscles and points out how muscle weakness can lead to recurrent injuries.

You literally don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Bear Crotch repped this.
  13. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Muscle does not equal injuries.

Isco and Marcelo have more muscle than Bale. Both of their legs are like trunks compared to Bale.

I don't even know how to refute this it's so dumb. I'm just going to stop.

14. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Probably because they're shorter compared to Bale? And I said imbalances.

15. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    What the hell does imbalances mean in the context of muscles, durability, speed and their development?

These aren't body builders. Seriously, just stop. You are way out of your depth

16. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    The irony is that muscle "imbalances" cause problems, but he completely failed to understand it and misrepresented it.

17. Xehanort

Xehanort Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Oct 7, 2013
    Mom's basement
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Ronaldo always sucks against Farça, lets face it guys. He won't have a great game today, hell not even a good one! He'll suck like he always does, might as well just leave him on the bench and start James...

...is this how a referse jinx works?

18. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Leave the jinxing to the pathetic Barcelona fans, it fits their victim masochist mentality far better.

yoanaidarov repped this.
  19. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Bale was pretty injury prone while at Spurs while being less muscular.

As with all the other injury cases, i think our horrible medical staff has something to do with it in the long run.

20. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I think this myth comes from the narrative established a decade ago when a couple of high profile athletes reduced muscle mass/weight in the latter part of their careers and stopped getting injured hence prolonging their careers. I forget who this was. People sort of ran with that and apply it to anyone who has a muscular physique when in reality its a case by case kind of deal.

21. Ananas

Ananas Member+

Feb 2, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  22. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  23. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    I notice that she has filled her womanhood... :whistling:
    [​IMG]

24. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid

25. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Deep Pal, libertao, S1na and 1 other person repped this.