Madrid's Highest Goal Scorer - The Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by MiamiNative0722, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  2. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    31 goals and 12 assists in 38 appearances this season.

The first and only ever hattrick in a Club World Cup final, a hattrick away to Atletico, 5 of the 6 goals over two legs in the QFs of the UCL against one of the best teams in the world in Bayern Munich. First to 100 UEFA goals, first to 100 UCL goals. Broke Giggs assist record in the UCL to become the number 1 in that category as well with 31, broke into the top 10 of the most International goals in history with 71, 3rd most in European history.

And people say he's having a down year. Down by his standards maybe, still best in the world by mine.

Deep Pal, S1na, ABB94 and 9 others repped this.
  3. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Interview after the game.

0:25 sec in.

Reporter: They should build and name a street after you. You and Marcelo. Even in Munich.
    Ronaldo: All i ask is not to get whistled ( booed ) here. Streets and other things never. All i asked is not get booded, because even when i am not scoring goals i still try my best to help Real Madrid.

#Respect.

S1na, Deep Pal, Mr. Pink and 6 others repped this.
  4. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Cristiano Ronaldo is the best! Say it again!

Deep Pal and Mr. Pink repped this.
  5. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Lol REKT. Where the haters at now?!! Back in their caves they go!

S1na, Deep Pal, Mr. Pink and 4 others repped this.
  6. saadomar

saadomar Member+

Real Madrid
    Mar 21, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So...Who was suggesting we sell Ronaldo last summer again?

7. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gotta bow down to him man. He is really stepping up as the best player now in crunch time. Started the season unrecognizable sloppy in terms of finishing but it's almost back to "normal". Biggest thing I'm seeing is that he is playing more team ball and not rushing into dumb situations. Moving the ball, getting into position and finishing. Hope he keeps this up the rest of the way. Props to Ronaldo for this epic form.

HZinho, S1na, Deep Pal and 11 others repped this.
  8. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009

S1na, Deep Pal, dipluso and 4 others repped this.
  9. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    S1na, Deep Pal, Mr. Pink and 4 others repped this.
  10. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
  11. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I thought he already had 100, after first leg :D

Excape Goat and Mr. Pink repped this.
  12. Crimson

Oct 11, 2009
    100 uefa goals, this is 100 UCL goals

HZinho, S1na, Deep Pal and 3 others repped this.
  13. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    #5088 janos audron, Apr 19, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    I stand by my argument. You want a candy or smth? But true, far better move would be to sell Benzema and Bale. I give you that.

14. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    This guy deserves our love. Judging by that comment in that interview I feel he really wants all of the Bernabeu and all the fans to really embrace him completely.

What a player. No one is even mentioning Ramos own goal mistake because Cristiano stepped in with Marcelo to lead.

That's what makes this team so great. It's also whay makes the people who try to take from these guys or downplay their fantastic achievements the worst fans ever.

I really hope we can win the CL back-to-back. What a story.. what a change from years ago when this team (Cristiano mainly) was getting torn to shreds for not winning and it was assummed they never would. Yet we have won to CL in the past three years.

Feels too good man

S1na, Romanero, Deep Pal and 8 others repped this.
  15. Doni

Doni Member+

Dec 4, 2010
    London
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If the team win it again this or next season they go down as one of the strongest European sides ever.

YOUNGSTARS87, Deep Pal, Crimson and 2 others repped this.
  16. hector_br

hector_br Member+

Feb 13, 2007
    As a RM fan, it's hard to dislike CR. I don't deny there were games he seemed to not give his all, unlike what he said in his last interview. But the guy is human and this kind of games will always happen.

To be honest, I saw a lot more laziness from Messi in many more games than CR.

I miss his long rage goals and he's misplacing passes more often now. This is a transition season for him. His numbers are still ridiculous even if it's his first season being rotated, being tested as a 9, getting older...

If he becomes more of a team player, practices more passing and intelligent playing he can still help us alot. His instinct inside the box is becoming lethal and he can still deliver in the wings from time to time. Still a complete player. Really deserves a second league. Hope he destroys Barça. Hope he wins another Ballon Dor and FIFA Best.

He's winning us (doubters) over with this season end.

Deep Pal, Crimson and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  17. RaMaaa

RaMaaa Member+

Feb 3, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    ooo, thanks. :)

Deep Pal, Crimson and Mr. Pink repped this.
  18. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid

King of europe , messi not even close:laugh:

madridista_hr, S1na, Deep Pal and 5 others repped this.
  19. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    If he is planning to retire here, sadly he better mentally prepare himself for some boos once his age truly catches up to him.

YOUNGSTARS87, Deep Pal and Bear Crotch repped this.
  20. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

C.S.Maritimo + Liverpool FC
    Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    may be he is a member on this forum

Crimson repped this.
  21. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    you find him now on the baca forum now :ROFLMAO:

22. Arcticmandaly

Arcticmandaly Member+

Oct 6, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  23. iggymcfly

iggymcfly Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Can we all just agree to never shit talk Cristiano again? He's probably the best to ever play the game. The only one who has an argument is Pele and he was playing in a weak league in a primitive era. All he has going for him is the World Cups and those Brazil teams were so loaded that when he got hurt in '62, they did even better without him. If you don't like having CR7, you're just a bitch ass whiny hater who's going to complain no matter who's wearing your colors.

24. ABB94

ABB94 Member+

Feb 18, 2015
    England, UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Cristiano is one of the GOATS but you can't objectively say he's the absolute GOAT. There are lots of players that come into that discussion. There are too many facets of the game to just name any one player as the GOAT unless that player excels as the best in everything. Ronaldo may be the best goalscorer to ever play the game but there are number of players that beat him in aspects such as dribbling, passing, creativity etc. However, very few in the annals of the game can rival his sheer BODY of work at club level in terms of personal records, stats and accolades. Also, his longevity & consistency at the highest level (being top 2 for over a decade) is unmatched throughout the history of the sport. In 20 years time people will likely sing his name to the tune people do now to Maradona and Pele. This will be the case with Messi too.

Deep Pal and dipluso repped this.
  25. verde-rubro

verde-rubro Member+

Portugal
    Jan 15, 2005
    LONDON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal