Luis Fernando Muriel -news & comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Baal88, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Doogs

Doogs Member+

Dec 11, 2010
    Miami
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I really like him, I remember that brilliant goal he scored against France in the U-20 WC a few years ago.

2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    767447264281395201 is not a valid tweet id

First goal of the season!!

J-Mezzy repped this.
  3. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    It was a Golazo

J-Mezzy repped this.
  4. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008

Partidazo. Super agressive. Looks to be in the best shape he's been in years

Cruzifero repped this.
  5. Cruzifero

Cruzifero Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Nu Jeru
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Monster second half. In great shape indeed.

6. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't want to be a party popper ...but this starts of season of Muriel are very promising ...

Azucarero repped this.
  7. colombianballa91

Jul 2, 2007
    NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Our most dynamic forward by far really hope he keeps the consistency and gets back to the NT

8. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    Another blistering performance from Muriel today. Took on defenders tirelessly, hit the post, and assisted. Quagliarella is proving to be the partner he's always wanted.

As I said in the Colombia-Venezuela thread, I think Pekerman is hoping Muriel can replicate his performance in Santiago against Brazil.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  9. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    From your keyboard to Pekerman's eyes.

ryu79 repped this.
  10. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    A golazo

774963399373549568 is not a valid tweet id

ryu79 and J-Mezzy repped this.
  11. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Parece que mi llave se lesionó. Ojalá no sea una vaina grave y haya pedido el cambio para cuidarse.

pepinointer repped this.
  12. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
  13. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Goal in The derby against genoa

His drible today have been impresive

Azucarero repped this.
  14. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    He had so-so performances in the last couple matches. It's important that me maintains solid form over the course of the season. He hasn't a great year since Lecce--plenty of great moments, but never a whole season.

HomietheClown repped this.
  15. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

779024359780446208 is not a valid tweet id

Para que el pedazo de mirda de crzd desinformádo , no venga a decir que Muriel está jugando mal en Europa .

16. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wow pep was that really necessary. You need to get laid bro. You are always so tense and confrontational

None of our guys are in great form up top. No reason to get so personal.

17. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #1292 pepinointer, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    Entonces no desinforme, no tiene que Hablar tanta mierda ni quitarle creditor a los jugadores para propones a Borja

Ud Es patetico

Cree que se puede cagar en todo los jugadores , mandándole toda la mirrda e ignorancia .,..y uno no le puede decir nada

Si es necesario porque Ud viene años haciéndolo. Por lo menos infórmese

18. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    that dude still calling people names? gee wiz - he definitely needs a hobby.

I've enjoyed this forum so much more since using the "block" feature on that guy - i just don't gain any insight from any of his posts. the last post of his i read where he criticized me, he was yapping about some post i made back in January....glad someone remembered and kept score - haha

i never understood the concept of name calling between supporters of the same team. it's ok to disagree on various topics, but to resort to name calling? that's weak.

back to the topic of the thread. Muriel seems to be putting in some good minutes consistently at Samp. hope to see him step up with some big games next month with the yellow shirt

19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hasta el hipócrita que se burlo de falcao y que siempre se sube al bus Del sensationalism I.

Dice que @crzdcolombian un mentiroso jajajajaja Jajajajajajajajjajajajajaj

Jajajajajajaja hasta Tu amiguito esta mas informacno que crzd sobre el novel de Muriel

En serio que crzd se informe Un poquito Por que solo dice mentiras[/QUOTE]

20. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pep get a girlfriend/boyfriend/tranny.....

Stop mentioning me in every fking thread in this forum. Falcao was shit for 2 years his forum is coming back. People all want him back but he has the worst luck of all fking time. Falcao today isn't 1/50th of what he was in 2013. He isn't 1/10th of what Borja is currently.

Muriel is fast and people compare him to Fat Ronaldo but his numbers in yellow are not good. Regardless of that what strikers do we have? If Bacca & Muriel were finding the net none of you would be on Falcao or Teos dick. Teo is done he barely did anything at the Olympics being the oldest player on our roster and people were like he scored 3 goals !!! SNT !!! SENIOR NT !!!!!

Look we don't agree. Half my post I do on my phone. Sorry I don't spend 98% of my time researching old game stats/scores.

I write two post come back and every thread with new comments is you attacking me. Get over it

Furnaccio repped this.
  21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Ud solo muestra desinformación e ignorancia en cada thread e insulta a todos los jugadores

No es cuestión de opinión , es cuestión de información.

El que me ataca de manera personal es Ud caradura . Yo hablo de temas de fútbol

22. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #1297 pepinointer, Oct 27, 2016
    Hey piece of garbage ,im talking about football ( why always talk my PERSONAl LIFE) if i quote you is because you get here with wrong facts anda bitch players . You are a piece of bad person , that once celebrate de that a goalie was shoot because he was from another country

Are you reading??? Hace you read someone ??? Why Falcao is mentíone

Isnt about agree or disagree is that you only say BULLSHIT , wrong information!!!! Always líes !!! Always ....that isnt an issue of opinión : Bloody minded

You said that bacca and Muriel was playing bad in EUROPE un europe o europe. You said THAT tHAT, you only Wanted yo bitched. Now you changed your speech . Dont mix things!!! You said something that is wrong Just accepted tjat you dont watch football

Now explained me piece of shit, how a forward that scored 17 goals last season in europe is done???? Why is The reason pekerman leave him ?

Read , answered, watch football , follow players. Learn about facts .

You can say that Borja is good without talk shit and wrong facts about players

If you dont have reading comprehension , go away !!!

Is so ********ung tired that people try to talk about football and Then you arrived to mix your ********ing ideas to bitch players with missibformatin

So dont argue if you don't have a fuking idea , about the situation of layers . If you are ignorant , don't talk . I always write in my phone and that's not excuse for write billshit , being lier and being and ignorant

Read others at least . Look what people is saying

23. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    @pepinointer ...you just can't say that...even if @crzdcolombian is just a troll or just a bad poster or just has poor opinions calling him a 'piece of shit' piece of garbage' is PERSONAL...we don't know any players personally..they will never be in our circles...if anything we'll likely meet a CZD before we ever even see a James....enough

Azucarero repped this.
  24. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #1299 pepinointer, Oct 27, 2016
    He is The first one to always start with personal attacks when i quote him . Saying that he is lying.

Piece of garbage??? Yeah and when he celebratd that a goalie was shoot in Cali because he was a foreigner.

I know that for all you is ok , if a poster say because is " opinon"

Yeah he used his opinion so Far . You dont celebrate tjat a people was shooted

And what happens if i dont know players? They deserve respect

25. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    @kromekote why you dont talk about Muriel ? Your opinión . Or Just Want to talk about me ...

That is most exhausting. I keep my posts in The footbal ml issue .