Luis Díaz - News & comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by Baal88, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Baal88

Baal88 Member+

May 10, 2008
    Medellin
    Club:
    Independiente Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Buen gol y la asistencia fue inteligente, se la dió al que está más sólo. Así hay que hacer las vainas y dejarse de tanto regate, para eso hay momentos.

2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Doogs repped this.
  3. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Uribe and him starters in the win over benfica.

Lovely how all porto fans are very glad with diaz....todays performance was great

4. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cool Colombians making Porto great again :)

Bomb8 and pibe10 repped this.
  5. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wow, this guy played agaisnt Benfica like he was playing agaisnt huila.....what a monster of dribbling

Doogs, crzdcolombian and J-Mezzy repped this.
  6. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I alluded to it in the Korea thread but to me he is a poor man's Neymar.

Maybe in some ways better because he is not an arrogant headache of a player who flops around all the time.

7. Bomb8

Bomb8 Member+

Jun 19, 2017
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He receives the ball in his own half and three seconds later he is dribbling near the opponents box - that happens all the time with him. That type of player is so useful to have in a team. Even his work rate is insane! And he is only 21/22 years old? Hopefully he keeps developing. He could become the player Cuadrado should have been (I respect Cuadrado but he was better in Serie A than in the NT).

8. villus

villus Member+

Jun 5, 2008
    #33 villus, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2019
    He's gonna bench Cuadrado and this guy could be a huge player for us. For me over the next two years I think we see a front 3 of Muriel/Duvan/Diaz emerge as the preferred 3 with Roger/Falcao/Cuadrado as the second options. Muriel/Duvan/Diaz could press the ******** out of the opposition and are all solid two way players. You could go crazy offensive with James/Barrios/JFQ in the midfield but most likely you get one of James/Jfq.

He's still young and fairly raw, but the building blocks and skills are of a player that aren't a ton around and they have a huge value to a team, like @Bomb8 said that profile of a guy who can break out that fast and can has the ability to dribble and vary their tempo like that really gives you a lot. Things are continuing to come together very nice for the NT, hopefully he and Roger can keep growing and our main players stay healthy because I still think this is potentially the best Colombian cycle ever.

J-Mezzy and Bomb8 repped this.
  9. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    IMG_3915.JPG

Off day for Diaz and solid game by Uribe - any case glad to see these two playing together!

10. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Wtf? Fuk that shitty app

He participated in second goal with the first shot and always receive a foult of oenalty that referee didnt call.

But as always dangeorus and contributing for the winning of his team.

Is importan to watch matches or at least watch a resume of the match....not just dowload an app and try to "inform" others with this..

HomietheClown, Doogs and J-Mezzy repped this.
  11. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    He has you on ignore.

12. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    How can anyone ignore posters in a forum? Seems silly..

Especially @pepinointer

Say what u want, but few posters are actually as informed and invested as this guy. The whole thing seems childish to me. I don't like that we disagree so I'll pit him on ignore!

13. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    This may all be true but sometimes Pepino can rub people the wrong way with his way of posting.

We have seen it (with the way he interacts) with CrzD, Furnaccio Azucarero, villus, praxis and others.
    I can see why someone would just not want to argue and just ignore.

Furnaccio repped this.
  14. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Dont care. Stop trolling.... @pibe10 favorite sport of homie is troll in this way...is like 30 post with this

I just wanted to clarify to the FORUM that diaz comtributed for the victory and he didnt have an DAY Off

15. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    I am not trolling.

When you respond to a post and talk about how his app is crappy and he should not have used it...

...it seems silly to talk to him when he has you on ignore and he cannot read and respond to you.

That is not trolling. That is informing you that he cannot read what you are saying.

Furnaccio repped this.
  16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Homie, im informing ALL BiGSOCCER The performed of diaz , clarifying to ALL BiGSoCcEr how that app can be misinformed.

@pibe10 @ryu79 the topic of the thread is luis diaz......not posters or me.

Isnt the first time homie do this....."innocently"

mods please delete posts non related with football , porto or luis diaz in the thread.

17. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Luis Diaz>the app

pepinointer repped this.
  18. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    Stop playing a victim here.

Anyway, some people may appreciate the stats of the app that he is providing. And that has to do with this thread.

Furnaccio repped this.
  19. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Disagree...the app is just saying and showing a random ratinh saying that diaz was one of the worse guys of porto.....then the person that uoload said that diaz had an OFF day....is problematic that afirmation....ignoring

So why wasnt this was your first post? Maybe you just wanted to troll and provoque.

Victim? Check the posts and you decided to talk about me and repeat the ignored like you have did in the last year like 6 times

20. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    1) Yes. Everything has a proper context and watching a game can tell you more and bring nuances that an app cannot provide. That does not change the fact that there could be people who appreciate the statistics being provided and the rating from his app.
    2) I want to remind you that replying to someone who ignores you is kind of pointless and senseless.
    3) This is the pot calling the kettle black (hypocritical). You have repeated yourself many times on how you dislike his app. Does that mean you are trolling him?
    No.

Furnaccio repped this.
  21. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Nobody was showing stats of the apps, was showed random ratings and an affirmation that diaz had a day off.

I was informing to bigsoccer how diaz played after i watch the match.....im not here to explain how a forum works....isnt like quotation mean direct message or private chat...if you are a little confused

22. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    People can appreciate the random ratings and interpret it as a random source. He has the right to post it and not have someone swear at him or mock him.

Yes, but when you swear and rip on the guy's post in a mean spirited way instead of just focusing on your good information then it just makes me roll my eyes a bit.

If I appear confused you can just ignore me.

Furnaccio repped this.
  23. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Some real highlights of his performance:

Not seem a day off for diaz....

24. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree with the ignoring people is silly as we are probably like 6-7 active posters.

But that’s why people ignore him man.

He just starts attacking you for no reason then calls you a troll. I no longer have him on ignore but just skip whenever he post something that isn’t a link or a video.

I have been on this forum probably longer then anyone.

Created most the threads, created basically the original list of Colombians abroad that took hours and weeks before that dude stole all my work on twitter and gave this site 0 rep. I want colombia to actually win and play well so I am somehow a troll !!

Furnaccio repped this.
  25. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Who stole you?