Lotto Boot Thread -- Everything Lotto Post Here!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Wellzsauce, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Oli Coultas

Oli Coultas Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Leeds
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Just picked up a pair of Futura 100s for £12 from eBay, can't wait to try them!

2. bmbersoccer5

bmbersoccer5 Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Cincinnati
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know if people even open this thread anymore, but I figured I'd do a small review on the Zhero Gravity iv.

I recently bought them for $110 from soccer.com on clearance and have now worn them in training for a week and in one match.

I gave them a shot because I had the Tre five years ago and loved it then. The iv is an improvement, and I don't know why more people aren't giving this boot a chance.

The conical studs and stud pattern are an improvement over the last zhero gravity, I've had no problem with stud pressure on turf or on grass so far.

The top of the boot is now a textured feel rather than a glossy/slippery top, giving a sense of added security on a wet pitch.

After training on grass in the early morning, I can say that they are nearly completely waterproof. No problem with dew soaking into my socks which is fantastic.

Even if it's just a psychological element, I think that the clean striking surface makes a small difference in the quality of some of my strikes, it just feels like a cleaner hit coming off of the boot.

Easy to slip on with the shoe horn, they are true to size and very snug on the foot. For those fearing a laceless design, there really is no need to worry about the boot slipping.

I took a flier on them since they were discounted so much, and I'm really happy that I did. These boots will now be in my playing rotation alongside Magistas and Mizuno Morelia 2s.

Sorry about the sloppiness of what was written, if you have any questions feel free to PM me. I just know it was frustrating looking around the Web before buying these and seeing absolutely no player feedback anywhere

Oli Coultas repped this.
  3. pancreas

pancreas Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
  4. bmbersoccer5

bmbersoccer5 Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Cincinnati
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Boots with players names? Not for me...

6. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  7. greyhail

greyhail Member

Apr 29, 2015
    Random Question, I owned a pair of these last time, the lotto fuerzapura 2's with the spinning stud? I loved the comfort of those and I was wondering what is the equivalent of that boot in the current range of lotto boots these days

8. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  9. vanjory

vanjory Member

Dec 9, 2008
    Singapore

I suppose the intent is to blend it with the grass :laugh:

10. serginhobertholi

Feb 28, 2011
    Pará - Brasil
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    remember the V1.06 Tricks

tilburysoccer repped this.
  11. Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod Member

Jan 21, 2016
  12. Corkin23

Corkin23 Member

Feb 7, 2016
    N.Ireland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Northern Ireland
    Straight up ugly them 200s.

13. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    I think you would disappointed honestly. The upper material on the Lottos will be much thicker than the Nike's.

14. Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Ya think? I love that Lotto colourway, only wish I could have got the Stadio Potenzas in the Italian flag colourway.

15. Ivefoundgod

Ivefoundgod Member

Jan 21, 2016
    Ah that's a pity. I suppose theres a reason they're so much cheaper than the competition.

16. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    The old Stadios were nice. I haven't great things about the newer ones though...
    Yeah. The Original Laceless Zhero Gravitys had an amazing upper but by about the 3rd one they lost the plot.

17. PZboots

PZboots New Member

Newcastle United
    Serbia
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hi all, has anyone had experience with lotto FUERZAPURA iii 100? Or FUERZAPURA ii?

I found a new pair for aud 30, so i wonder is it worth adding another pair for my current season.

18. Soccerstyle09

Soccerstyle09 Member

Jul 30, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    It's funny lotto popped up because I was reminiscing the days I used to work in a soccer shop and we had lotto. Used to be such a great product.

I found an old review on the fuerzapuera if you want to check it out. http://www.soccercleats101.com/2012/01/22/lotto-fuerzapura-ii-review/

What is lotto doing now? I looked up their products. They still have the studio but it looks like it's is borrowing some ideas from the Morelia neo. They still have the zhero gravity line, too. I think it looks good but I have a feeling it doesn't perform

19. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    I wish I could find a pair of the original Zhero Gravitys. I've been trying to find one for a while...

20. cadmonkey12

cadmonkey12 Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can anyone give me a sizing recommendation on the newer Studio Primatos? Are they true to size for most people?
    [​IMG]

21. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    I don't know how the boots are now but when I had Lottos before I could go half a size down - though I like my boots super tight. Maybe true to size?

22. gusgorman

gusgorman Member

May 14, 2013
    Bristol, UK

Sorry no idea about size - but they look like nice boots! Have these just been (re)released?

23. cadmonkey12

cadmonkey12 Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No, they haven't been re-released, but they are all over eBay in multiple sizes for under $50. I've been looking to get an inexpensive pair of K-leather/conical studded boots and noticed these while I was searching.

gusgorman repped this.
  24. derbyyank13

derbyyank13 Member+

Nov 8, 2008
    Niigata, Japan
    Club:
    Derby County FC
    They're back... Don't look that bad but I wish they'd just remake the very first ones. Some of my favourite boots of all time. Screenshot_20181114-182948.jpeg

ghost_striker repped this.
  25. ezekiel2517lim

Jan 1, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I loved my Zhero Gravity, I felt like the freshest player on the pitch when I wore them. If they release a white/red colorway I might be tempted

derbyyank13 repped this.