Lotto Boot Thread -- Everything Lotto Post Here!

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Wellzsauce, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Wellzsauce

Wellzsauce Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Northern VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Wellzsauce

Wellzsauce Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Northern VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    There was a thread, but it took two years for someone to reply, not sure there will be much interest in them now either. Had a pair back when i was a kid, awful boots though, just hated them.

4. Wellzsauce

Wellzsauce Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Northern VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I find it odd that their isn't very much interest from this board about Lotto's. I personally don't wear any FG Lotto boots, but I have a pair of Lotto Footsal shoes that I like, they are very popular among some of the Central Americans where I live. there are a lot of players in La Liga that wear them.

5. nbvb

nbvb Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i had a pair of zhero evolutions. traded them for vap iv. in hindsight, i wish i would have kept them. comfortable, light, simple. ohh what id do for a pair now. its a shame there arent any on ebay...

6. C-dub57

C-dub57 Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Iowa
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Zhero Grav was pretty popular until they put in the Twist N Go. Does anyone have the Zhero Grav Ultras?

7. Wellzsauce

Wellzsauce Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Northern VA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Giuseppe Rossi (Villareal) Lotto Fuerzapura

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Metal_Mushroom

Sep 19, 2010
    New Orleans
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Busted my boots and needed a new pair cheap and quick, since I'm broke and it's mid-season for me. Picked these up for $60: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. ezekiel2517lim

Jan 1, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    i like those, what model are they?

10. Metal_Mushroom

Sep 19, 2010
    New Orleans
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  11. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Lotto lost the plot a while ago when they stopped production in Italy for the Stadio, which at one time was one the best boots on the market. Now pretty much everything they make has fit and quality issues.

12. European16

European16 New Member

May 30, 2004
    Koln

damm, those actually look real good, nice pick up, especially for the price

13. Metal_Mushroom

Sep 19, 2010
    New Orleans
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, I bought a pair of Stadio Primatos on sale the other day, but sent them back almost immediatly after unboxing them. I was not impressed. Almost got my hands on a pair of the old Stadio Cups. Made in Italy. Sam stitching patter, short foldover tongue, and varibale witdth lacing as the MIzuno Morelia UL. Looked like really good boots, but the box was mismarked so they ended up not being my size. Anyway, I think these are made in Italy and the leather looks very nice, and the old reviews on these are good, so I'm pleased. I'll report more when I recieve them this afternoon.

Thanks, I thought so too.

14. European16

European16 New Member

May 30, 2004
    Koln
  15. Antondkdk

Antondkdk Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    How are the sizing on the Lotto Zhero Gravity, the oldest ones (ones with Mixed studs), not the ultras with the spinning stud. How are they vs any other cleats?

My sizes:
    Superfly I, 10.5 Us
    Superfly II 10.5 Us
    Vapor IV SL 10.5 Us
    (Could fit a 10us tight in all of them)

If anyone have tried them but aint got any of these sizes, than please just post what sizes you are wearing and i could compare.

16. whoswho

whoswho Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Have you found a place to buy the old style zheros? I am looking for a 9 or 9.5 red or black heel style. I would take 2 pairs for the right price

17. Antondkdk

Antondkdk Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Hey, i bought the white/gold from a freind, in UK 9, if i cant fit it u could buy it if you wanted too

18. whoswho

whoswho Member

Feb 10, 2010
    I need usa 9-9.5 I dont remember a white and gold. Only red or black heel. Please post a picture.

19. Metal_Mushroom

Sep 19, 2010
    New Orleans
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Lol, after all that, the Stadio Vento don't fit me.

20. uhtoni

uhtoni Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    After trying out mizuno shoes, I've decided that I'm done with Nike and Adidas (Except for Vapor IV's <3 )anyways, I have no clue what I'm missing in terms of other companies and stuff..

I've been thinking of trying the Zhero Gravity's .. Ay or Nay? How is the fit on them? I wear orthotics (plastic things that go in the shoe for arch support) would they fit in them?

21. Antondkdk

Antondkdk Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Hey uhtoni. I think you should try them, i have just got my Zhero gravitys a few days ago, not the ultras, the old ones in white/gold/black. I think theyre amazing, even tho you dont expect it, they fit very tight, and actually quite easy to get on when you get the technique (took me 15mins per cleat first time :p) But the fit is very tight , even tho i maybe got them .5 size to big, i got like the space of this: ____ in the end of my toe, and i still dont flood around because theyre tight around my wrist, tight but not to tight. I have removed the original insole to use my orthopedic one aswell and it works. So i would say go for it. IF any questions just ask me

22. uhtoni

uhtoni Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    thanks for the quick response! So should I get a .5 size bigger or?

23. Antondkdk

Antondkdk Member

Jan 30, 2010
    Club:
    Brøndby IF
    Smaller i would say but watch out for the sizes cause theire very weird if u compare EU/US/UK/CM

Mine are like this:
    US 11
    UK 10
    EU 44
    CM 28.5

My superfly iis are:

Us 10.5
    UK 9.5
    EU 44.5
    CM 28.5

So watch out and check what size u compare them for, because they are weird in the sizing if youre used to nike :)

24. uhtoni

uhtoni Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Yeah I was looking out for that.. I was looking at them on eBay and found one of their conversion charts.. So messed up.. But I think some new ones for about 80 GBP isn't a bad deal at all