Lot of Supporters!

Discussion in 'Middlesbrough' started by Trackman20, Feb 4, 2006.

1. Trackman20

Trackman20 Member

May 14, 2003
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did everyone quit after giving up 7 to Ass-enal?

2. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Nah, they just went up the road to Newcastle and laughed their asses off at seeing a former Boro great ruin the skunks. Couldn't leave after that. Most of them had to hospitalised for split-sides.

3. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    A New york based Geordie? Or an American trying to align himself with the local relations of the North East?

Quite funny in both instances really.

4. Trackman20

Trackman20 Member

May 14, 2003
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the irony coming from someone in the UK with a Seattle Seahawks helmet...

We just won 2-0....how is the 4-0 ass kicking tasting bud?

You and Sunderland will look good together in the Championship next season.

5. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    tee-hee.

Shame really - because I've never lowered myself to troll on your board. But again, we could be the Conference and we'd still have more trophies and fans with more class than your lot.

Congrats you beat Portsmouth 2-0. I guess you really are that *big* club now eh?. :eek:

6. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Here that sound ladies and gentlemen?

No?

Well that's the sound of someone protuberantly scrapping the barrell. You see it wasn't so long ago that Newcaslte were up there with the Manchester United's, Chelsea's and Arsenal's of this world. But now that is all gone and all they have left is to start crap threads and attempt half-arsed trolling at their neighbours down the road.

A few season backs they couldn't give a shit about us - and now they do. Maybe its a sign that they have lost the glorified rivalries of the top of the league and instead have to lower themselves down to another subordiante level - the level where they are at now.

Sad really, that such a club should fall from grace.

Or maybe they didn't fall to begin with, and are constantly trying to find their meaningless identity by hitting on various clubs to mask their own fallings as a so called superpower with no trophies since Harold Wilson was in power.

Pathetic really.

7. boro boy

boro boy New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Republic of Teeside
    one result you get rid of sou an you think your on the straight an narrow! if it wasnt for our back line i would say you had some of the worst defenders ive ever seen !. how will u ever make money back on players like boumsong!!!. Shearer for manager my arse :) when did qaulity players ever make good managers? Freddie Shep even laughed at u twats and he is still in power:D do you think m.owen really wants to be there?

8. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    *chirp* *chirp*

Crickets are nice out tonight...

Gotta love that reciprocal rep trackyboy.

Shame, my hit was bigger than yours eh?

Next time you wanna troll go do it on the SMB's where no-one will give a shit and you can flex your supposed superiorty where no-one will challenge your bullshit.

9. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
  10. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    Michael Owen wanted to be at a much bigger club where he can win trophies and have lots of success.

Sadly, Accrington Stanley couldn't afford his wages.

11. boro boy

boro boy New Member

Oct 27, 2005
    Republic of Teeside