Lot of Hate for Philly going into the Final

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Independence' started by pasoccerdad, Aug 22, 2011.

1. pasoccerdad

pasoccerdad Member

Mar 17, 2008
    KOP
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    NOTE: This is for Philly Fans Only to make General comments

Seems everyone is believing the ESPN fan poll where Philly has only a 9% chance to win... I for one am going to let them talk from this point forward without commenting on anyones post or trying to talk in a logical manner... I can wait until we win but I WILL GLOAT

Please do not respond to newbiesouth, he is only here to bait us cause we sent Dan the following statement in the semi
    That chapter in your life is about to be closed

2. ville41

ville41 New Member

Jul 23, 2010
    Brookhaven, PA
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been gettting a good laugh at all the people crying that Magic Jack and Wambach lost saying they got a raw deal with the playoff format. Nobody said that last year when the Indpendence had to play 3 games in 7 days last year. So they all say poor Abby Wambach. I say BS to that. One she should have been carded in the first half to the cheap shot on Tasha, and two she should be disciplined for disappointing the many young girls who would have liked to get her autogrpah by not being able to bring herself to sign. I hope the Independence sticks to all the haters out there by winning the title next weekend. To all the hater's us Son's of Ben say "No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us! We don't care! We're from Philly, filthy Philly! No one likes us, we don't care!"

1 person likes this.