Looking for football statistic sites

Discussion in 'Statistics and Analysis' started by Richard Grantham, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Richard Grantham

Richard Grantham Red Card

Nottingham Forest
    England
    Nov 30, 2017
    Hey guys

I am constantly on the look out for sites that compare teams in upcoming fixtures. I have been through loads and the main one I use is betseven.net purely as its visually very simple to compare teams and current form.

Does anyone have any sites they would recommend at all?

Thanks

Richard

2. Nicola1975

Nicola1975 Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Club:
    Vicenza Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #2 Nicola1975, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Hi.
    I think one of the most complete is soccerstats.com
    My website soccerranx has a comparison too, but at the moment you have to manually choose the two teams (in the "compare teams" section). For the upcoming campaign I want to do some improvement, so until September you will find only the data up to the last campaign, but you can get the idea of which info you will find.

3. Xerxster

Xerxster New Member

Arsenal
    England
    Jul 8, 2018
    Hey there.
    A friend of mine created created footystats.org, it's like soccerstats.com but with a much better user interface.

4. xanthis

xanthis New Member

Chesea
    England
    Jul 24, 2019
  5. Floris Gijzen

Floris Gijzen New Member

Oct 14, 2019
  6. Goalgoalabc

Goalgoalabc Member

Manchester United
    England
    May 13, 2020
    which one have long historical data, let say I am looking for data for 50-100 years ago
    Thanks

7. rok999

rok999 New Member

Chelsea
    Brazil
    Dec 5, 2020
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    GoalooUS.COM is a professional information platform for sports event real-time live score, video entertainment and forecast analysis. You also can find daily match prediction and freepicks here !

8. TriaktivTLE00

TriaktivTLE00 Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Brooklyn, New York
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Just take a look on the google. There, you can find plenty of sports platforms.

9. BIHfan

BIHfan Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 13, 2020
    I can recommend you the https://sportscore.io platform. I have been using it for a while and am very satisfied with it. The interface is very informative and straightforward to use. Feel free to give it a try.