Looking for a manager game

Discussion in 'Manager Games' started by njndirish, Jan 19, 2009.

1. njndirish

njndirish Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Notre Dame, IN
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Xpert11, is the closest I've found thus far. What I am looking for is a game that allows me to make private leagues. These league then can be a part of a grander champions league, that is once again private. Anyone know of such a game?

2. njndirish

njndirish Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Notre Dame, IN
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    better request
    Are there any other manager sim games where you can create your own private league like xpert11

3. crazypete13

crazypete13 Moderator
    Staff Member

May 7, 2007
    A walk from BMO
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Trophy Manager has Friendly leagues - that let you set up a league with your friends etc. - with it's subscriber package. Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not.

4. soccerinFL

soccerinFL New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    any online free manager games that have a solitare mode?

5. njndirish

njndirish Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Notre Dame, IN
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Joke=fail

6. LoveSoccer2009

LoveSoccer2009 New Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    i don't think it's very hard to find here...
    tray www.double-pass.com - it's free and very realistic game

7. cracktheegg

cracktheegg New Member

Nov 4, 2008
  8. fslmanager

fslmanager New Member

May 14, 2009
    Club:
    Wolverhampton Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Soccermanager?

9. trophyone

trophyone New Member

May 15, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  10. Steelmind

Steelmind New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    cm-online.com :)
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Championship Manager Online has always been the best online manager game around, but they always charged a subscription to play so it wasn't really useful.

However, as of yesterday it is now free to play, and it kicks butt with any of the other garage productions.

cm-online.com

Just a friendly advice, cheers

11. Tony M

Tony M Member

Nov 22, 2008
    Ohio
    Club:
    --other--
    A customizable soccer management sim...that's my dream game. I wish someone would develop one.

12. Steelmind

Steelmind New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Customizable how?

13. onlinegames

onlinegames New Member

May 22, 2009
    Club:
    Aboomoslem
    Sokker Manager is a free-to-play online football manager game. Register and become manager of your own club: develop home-grown talent from your youth academy as you juggle the transfer market; [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umpLObf_Mpo"]create your own custom tactics[/ame]; and dabble with psychology as you take on rival managers from our thriving online community.

The highlight of Sokker is the unique match viewer - matches come to life as your team takes on your rivals in animated Live Matches. Red cards; goalkeeping blunders; hattrick heros and super-substitutes are guaranteed to keep you on the edge of your seat! Check out some of these amazing goals: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsM5hrlARZk"]1[/ame], [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFZMJb7qBZE"]2[/ame], [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAhoo50eR3A"]3[/ame], see how to develop the perfect tactics, and more here on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Sokker

So, whether you think you're the next 'Special One' or are after the National manager's job that you've always wanted, join www.SOKKER.org now and show what you're made of! :]

14. Steelmind

Steelmind New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Snore.

Give a game w real players any day over fantasy manager sims..

15. comytzu

comytzu New Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Try ManagerLeague you cannot make you own league but it's very good
    If you are interested look here some of the game aspects

- complex game simulator, contains events so you can change tactics/players in match depending on any trigger you want
    - team training, individual player training, training camps
    - staff (coaches caretaker physio scout)
    - upgradable stadium (70000 seats, youth academy, 2500 vip boxes, shop, restaurant, training facilities, heating, scoureboard, lighting, parking, advertising space)
    - 2 championship matches/day (from monday to friday) and to training sessions
    - 250 friendlies per season
    - 2 custom cups in week-ends
    - a 17yo player from youth academy every season
    - a competition like ''Champions League'' called MLCL (managerleague champions league)
    - soon we hope for a new competition like Europe League
    - The game graphics it's going to be developed a lot

Try it you don't have anything to lose ManagerLeague

16. JD11

JD11 New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    If you like football (soccer), strategy games, sports simulation, and/or fantasy sports games, than you should at least give the game a try.
    If you’ve played other football simulations like Hattrick Trophy Manager is like Hattrick however there are more league games a week, more options for friendly matches and the whole thing moves quicker. It’s a fast-paced, well designed fun football game.
    TrophyManager
    You can your own football club, pick a training strategy, buy and sell players on the transfer market, develop your own youth academy and lots more. Compete in your own country and with tens of thousands of other players worldwide. Climb the ranks through the divisions season by season as your team progresses. The forums are really friendly with plenty of people to give you advice and strategy tips.
    It’s free to sign up, free to play and easy to get started
    TrophyManager

17. Supermanager

Supermanager New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    The most realistic and intelligent online mulitplayer managament game out there is definately:

http://www.freekick.org

You can make Customized Competitions (CC:s), but there is also a league for both u21 and seniors.

There are national teams where the coach is elected from real life managers.

There are hordes of tactical options and training updates every day (league matches weekends and cup matches mid week). If you are looking for an intelligent, challenging football management game (worth the name) where you can use skill instead of time to succeed - FreeKick is the shit!

My club is "Love Love Love" and my manager name is Supermanager. Feel free to contact me for help! :)

P.s
    Of course the game is free and you get two months free VIP package on signing up!

18. Steelmind

Steelmind New Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Still make believe players, right? That just isn't football, sorry :)

19. crazypete13

crazypete13 Moderator
    Staff Member

May 7, 2007
    A walk from BMO
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Still just 1's and 0's for any internet game.

20. angelina9

angelina9 New Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Soccer Manager is the best free online football management game. Advanced tactics, player formations, buy and sell real players in a sophisticated transfer

Angelina Jacob
    One of the great things about in-game money and virtual economies is that they never went through this whole economic meltdown. So take that to all of those people who think the real world is better then computer games!
    Buy WoW Gold

21. WinniWerder

WinniWerder Member

Jun 28, 2008
    Winnipeg
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Dudes and Dudettes, thankyou! I was hardcore into CL Manager and playing solo until you turned me on to CL-online. Now I can play against other freaks at the same game without commiting cash and hours of intensive management. I play as much as I want, when I want and have loads of fun doing it. Good on you :)!

22. vonvon

vonvon New Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    www.11strong.com

it's not a pure manager game, but you can manage a team if you want (need to recruit human players though instead of developing NPCs)

23. Supermanager

Supermanager New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    You can make customizied competitions in www.freekick.org. I do believe that only cups are available at the moment though, not actualy leagues.