Lockerz.com invites

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by blynch923, Apr 10, 2010.

1. blynch923

blynch923 Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I don't know how many of you actually know what Lockerz.com is but heres a quick overview:-This is an INVITE ONLY SITE site where you can win prizes.. So the only way you can become a memeber is by being referred by a friend. (invited by email)
    Here are a few ways in which you can win prizes and what you can win:
    -It is a site where you can log in everyday to earn points. You get 2 points for logging in everyday and also 2 points for answering the daily question.
    -Then there a hundereds of videos that range from like 30 seconds to 5 minutes and you earn 2 points for watching each.
    -Then once you earn a certain amount of points you can redeem sick prizes like ipads, macbooks, ps3s, xbox 360s, games, movies.
    -There are also other prizes such as clothing, watching, etc.
    -They also give you options of getting Amazon gift cards and if you earn enough points they even Paypal you money. (seems unreal I know but it is legit)
    -Then when you invite 20 friends to Lockerz.com you can attain Z-List status which means you now are given 4 points for everything you do on the site (like logging in, answering daily questions, watching videos)
    -Right now on lockerz.com every video you watch is worth 8 points so its a quick way to earn many points and win prizes. (limited time only)
    -This site is 100% legit. Go seach youtube for lockerz.com prizes and you can see all the prizes people have won and how the site works.
    -This was just a quick over view so to learn more I can invite anyone who wants to try it out and win cool prizes.
    If you are actually interested in joining lockerz.com send me a pm with your email address and I will send you an invite.
    Thanks.

2. soccerman11

soccerman11 Member

Aug 11, 2009
    wisconsin
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    you may also PM me if you would like an invite to lockerz.com

3. bopoaa

bopoaa New Member