Loan Tracker (R)

Discussion in 'River Plate' started by locoxriver, Sep 1, 2011.

1. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I decided to create a thread to keep track of our players that are currently out on loan. There aren't too many, as compared to other eras, but there still are a couple out there.

Of the ones that may have some sort of spot in the future are:

- Manuel Lanzini (Fluminense)
    - Walter Acevedo (Banfield)
    - Maximiliano Coronel (All Boys)
    - Lucas Orban (Tigre)
    - Maxi Oliva (Independiente Rivadavia)

Other players (mostly failed youth prospects) include:

- Emmanuel Martinez and Gonzalo Aban (Ferro)
    - Sebastian Sciorilli (Independiente Rivadavia)
    - Gustavo Fernandez (Instituto)
    - Alejandro Espinoza (Atletico Tucuman)

Added to the list in 2012:

- Adalberto Roman (Palmeiras)
    - Facundo Affranchino (San Martin SJ)
    - Mauro Diaz (Union Española)

2. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    To begin, Lanzini scored his first goal for Fluminense vs. Sao Paulo:

Nothing special, but his first goal in Brazil and vs. a big team nonetheless.

Does anyone know if Acevedo or Coronel have started yet for Banfield and All Boys, respectively?

3. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I saw Acevedo playing for Banfield in their first game against Rafaela. He looked pretty bad to be honest. Nothing new, he took a few bad shots from long range and gave away the ball as well... nothing new. I for one would look to sell him

As for Lanzini, I didn't like the idea of this the moment I saw it. 15 million is a lot, but Brasilian clubs have so much money, and Flu especially with the money they made from Conca going to China. Their president was saying how "Lanzini is the Argentine Neymar" a little while ago.. Obviously this is an exaggeration, but I think if he continues they will buy him, but lets hope not. I'm tired of our kids going and triumphing else where.

4. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Arent we all and it will go on and on and on and on UNTIL WE GET OUR FINANCES IN ORDER.I beleive the Kaiser will do it.To get there we will need to sell some players we dont want to go but longterm it will be worth it

5. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    just like going to the b was worth winning the economic battle :rolleyes:

Club Atletico River Plate torneos nacionales oficiales

Primera División de Argentina (34) 1932, 1936, 1937, 1941, 1942, 1945, 1947, 1952, 1953, 1955, 1956, 1957, Metropolitano 1975, Nacional 1975, Metropolitano 1977, Metropolitano 1979, Nacional 1979, Metropolitano 1980, Nacional 1981, 1985/86, 1989/90, Apertura 1991, Apertura 1993, Apertura 1994, Apertura 1996, Clausura 1997, Apertura 1997, Apertura 1999, Clausura 2000, Clausura 2002, Clausura 2003, Clausura 2004, Clausura 2008, Campeonato Economico 2010-2011

6. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Get over it like Juve,Manchester United,Marseille,have had to do life moves on .

7. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Unbelieavable... i don't care about Juve, Man U, or Marseille we have more league titles and have had better players than all of these teams, i care about boca and el rojo and i care about our team and going to the B was not a good thing. i was there when we lost to lanus and it was the most people i've seen crying at once in my life.

no true river fan can think this is a good thing to be in the b playing teams like desamparados for christ's sake. its a complete disgrace and disaster.

8. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Did I say I liked it Did i say id did not matter.Do you think i think its great we are playing Desamparados. But I care more about our club than you because all you can see is today and this tournament.Nothing else matters with you.we must buy this player or that player NOW because Boca has this that or whatever.For 12 years at least we have been on a downward slide of mismanagement but all you can do is lash out at the guy in power at the moment.Pibe you tell me of the wonders of Ramon and lets be truithful as a tecnico he had his qualities but tell me why did Enzo hate him?Dont you know, are you just happy to see everything as wonderful when we win?
    you lash out at Passarella the greatest defender our club or any other club has had but you havent a clue all you can see is NOW NOW NOW no idea of the future get real we have had a decade of mismanement not just by any of the current people.And lets get this clear.If we dont get OUR HOUSE IN ORDER NOW it will get worse we will be Racing on a bigger scale or is that what you want???

9. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The simple, sad truth is that we are where we deserve to be. 3 points at any time over the last three years was all we needed to stay in Primera, and we didn't get them.

And you know what, if this season allows us to rebuild from the ground up, so that we go back to Primera on solid footing, then it'll be worth it.

EDIT: Anyone know why the quotes are working so poorly, or is it just for quick replies?

10. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You know my opinion i am humilliated by relegation but if its whats neccesary to make our club the best so be it

11. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Lanzini scored with a HEADER!!! against Flamengo in the classico this weekened... Flu lost in the end, but if Lanzini keeps this up i don't think he'll return to river they have plenty of money from the Conca sale

12. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Lucas Orban scored an important goal in Tigre's 4-2 win vs. Defensa y Justicia. Tigre were initially down, but Orban scored their first goal that eventually was essential in flipping the score. With this result, his team advances to the next round of the Copa Argentina.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little late, but last month Walter Acevedo scored from long range in Banfield's 3-0 victory over Independiente:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone who follows Brazilian soccer (Mune, Gaucho?) give me an update on how Lanzini is doing for Fluminense? It appeared he had gotten off to a good start, but I haven't heard much from him in a while.

13. RiverGaucho

RiverGaucho Member+

Jan 23, 2010
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I haven't seen much of Fluminense lately, but he has been on the bench and only used as a late sub in recent weeks, if at all. Fred has been on fire, i think he has 8 goals in the last 3 games for them (4 in one and 3 in another)

But I think Lanzini's quick start has dried up, which is good news, I hope he comes back, though when will he come back? His loan was for a year, but the Brasileirao runs I think from March until December, so will he return to us next December, or next July? Technically the year would end in July, but that would be right in the middle of the Brasileirao... so who knows if Flu will try and keep him until next December

14. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I noticed Affranchino hasn't started yet for San Martin (SJ). I wonder if he'll get less playing time than we expected. :confused:

Mauro Diaz, on the other hand, appears to be gaining experience in Chile: he has already played numerous games for Union Española and even scored a goal vs. Cobresal. He also almost scored this golazo vs. Audax Italiano:

Tomorrow his team takes on Bolivar, for the Copa Libertadores. They currently lead the group, after beating Junior by 1-0 in their first group stage match.

15. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Does anybody know if Roman has made his debut for Palmeiras yet? Also, any Lanzini updates are always welcomed..

16. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

Lanzini has played sparingly for Flu this year. I know he was injured and has since recovered, but he usually comes off the bench in the 2nd half as a substitute. The supporters like him, but I can't see Flu purchasing him unless DAP sells him at a cut rate price.

17. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Does anyone know the situation with Lucas Orban.Do Tigre have an option?
    He played very well again this week.
    To be honest if Fluminense buy Lanzini it will be helpful in keeping Ocampos.
    We may have reduced the deficit but we still have a big debt.We need to sell one player or players for at least 10 million euro.

18. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    And what do you know.. sure enough Maurito scored today vs. Bolivar to equalize the match (1-1). Union Española would later score two more goals and win 3-1:

19. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Damn, that was a golazo!

20. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Any word on these two? I haven't heard anything about them since they left.. Same goes for Acevedo and Coronel.

21. msi2

msi2 Member

Aug 15, 2008
    Paris, FRANCE
    Well Affranchino scored this week against Velez, at least i saw his name of the scoresheet.

22. la saeta rubia

Aug 1, 2010
    Argentina/España
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Affranchino scored a good goal v Velez on friday. and seems to be a regular in San Juan.Coronel is playing at two in All Boys very good campaign.

23. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Lanzini on the mark in Fluminense's 4-1 victory over Portuguesa

24. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    How is he doing? I don't get the chance to really watch Flu or any Brasilian side, I hear good things about him.

ElMuneco repped this.
  25. ElMuneco

ElMuneco Member

Jun 27, 2004
    Encinitas, CA
    Club:
    CA River Plate

He's been inconsistent. Has a good game, then a poor one. Of course that could be because the manager doesn't give him very much playing time, but I'd be surprised if he stayed at Flu. The supporters have also turned on him. They loved him at first, but now when they see him enter the pitch, they cringe. I blame it in the manager though.