Liverpool FC vs Man U - EPL - Dec 16 [R]

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by el-capitano, Dec 12, 2018.

1. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I thought Martial was hurt?

2. Wingtips1

Wingtips1 Member+

May 3, 2004
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Where's Danny Murphy when you need him?
    Oh, yeah, he's sat in the studio bad mouthing us every chance he gets....

newterp repped this.
  3. Wingtips1

Wingtips1 Member+

May 3, 2004
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I have to admit that I'm quite curious as to what happens after the rant?!?!?!
    I've never seen anything beyond those 48 seconds and have always wondered whether it starts a brawl or what.

4. SamScouse

SamScouse Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    from what Moaner has been saying, almost every single player they have is injured (and the ones who aren't are crap. :) )

he's outdoing himself in getting his excuses in early.

5. zaqualung

zaqualung Member+

Jun 17, 2015
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Amazing as he is, Milner isn't tall enough to play there......

6. zaqualung

zaqualung Member+

Jun 17, 2015
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Yes - but Man Utd were always also rans in the 80's. It's not like they were cr@p. They had good, exciting teams, chock full of top players......

7. zaqualung

zaqualung Member+

Jun 17, 2015
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    That game should have been won in the first half. Dominant possession around their defensive third but no penetration into the box....
    I remember thinking either during the 2nd half or just after the game that we should have had the dribblers (Coutinho, Sturridge, Sterling, Suarez) keep taking ball losing chances and running into them instead of passing. They'd have broken down eventually, I think.... but not only did I not spot this during the 1st half of the game, neither did BR.....

8. zaqualung

zaqualung Member+

Jun 17, 2015
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Oddly enough - we didn't actually need him in the games when he scored to beat them.... Houllier in his zaniness liked to play CM's and defenders as wide midfielders.... all in the service of two banks of battering rams behind Mikey and the eMule .....

9. delaynomo

delaynomo Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Taller than Mascherano!

SamScouse repped this.
  10. zaqualung

zaqualung Member+

Jun 17, 2015
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Mascherano played CB in a team where the other team never have the ball!!!

(In other words, he didn't have to do a whole lot of jumping.... ;)

11. delaynomo

delaynomo Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    So Milner would be a perfectly fine CB against ManU?

12. Suss

Suss Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    But we need him to play right back! I have no interest in Clyne starting.

burning247 repped this.
  13. zaqualung

zaqualung Member+

Jun 17, 2015
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I suppose if you put it that way....

14. zaqualung

zaqualung Member+

Jun 17, 2015
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    It will be
    Allison
    Milner Lovren VVD AR
    ... GW Henderson Keita
    Salah Firmino Mane

15. SamScouse

SamScouse Member+

Jun 1, 2015
    Toronto
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    because ... ?

16. Suss

Suss Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Gini looked exhausted by the end of the match Tuesday. Fabinho definitely has a chance to start.

17. el-capitano

el-capitano Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Plus, all of the Manure fans were wanting Fabinho to sign for them, so it would be good to show them what they missed. ;)

18. newterp

newterp Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 6, 2007
    North Potomac, MD
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Doesn’t he suck since he signed for us?

Kind of like Everton logic - Gomez is our best defender once he got injured but didn’t rate him at all before that?

el-capitano repped this.
  19. StiltonFC

StiltonFC He said to only look up -- Guster

Mar 18, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    usscouse repped this.
  20. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #70 Buffonfan, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Liverpool please do me a favor and just slaughter us on Sunday and end my heartache over Mourinho please. Just do it Liverpool, slaughter us.
    In the 5 stages of grief, I'm at the stage of depression.

And just things couldn't get any worser, look at this Pogba: https://twitter.com/Devils_Latest
    Video link of him just wish Lingard's Happy B-day. He just fooling and dancing around, talking and acting like a clown. Sorry, I personally don't like Pogba, he is a clown to me.

It seem like they just don't care anymore don't they? Is this how they practice for a hard upcoming match?

I guess the only good thing out of this is at least some players are in a good mood (sure seem like Pogba is). Or they probably already giving up, they just don't dam-n care anymore.

sigh.. Pogba just irk the beep out of me.

tbh: A star status and given how much MU paid for Pogba, look at how he miss that sitter in the game against Valencia? Ridiculous.

21. newterp

newterp Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 6, 2007
    North Potomac, MD
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm a bit confused here. Why would you be a mourinho fan?

soccershaggy repped this.
  22. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #72 Buffonfan, Dec 15, 2018
    Well, I'm a Mourinho fan that probably has alot to do with me being a woman, and me just dislike Pogba. Well, more like the I'm a woman part, lol.

I think Mourinho is handsome, he is an eye candy to look at, especially his smiles and his dimples. Yup, I have a crush on Mourinho looks, lol. How old is he now? 55, and he still damn handsome for his age.

I like Mourinho as a coach since before he came to MUnited. I like him back in the days, I like him when he was with Chelsea.

I admit he fail when it come to MUnited. And I do want to see him leave the club too, given how much headache he has over this club. It best that he go.

I just want you guys to slaughter us on Sunday, so we drop further down the premier league table standing.
    And champion league, I want us to get a hard draw and we get knock out on round 16. Then who knows, maybe Jose piss off the board enough that they sack him.

Anyways, I hope Liverpool win the premier league this year, I think you guys will win too, this is your year. You guys think you can do it? So far you guys are undefeated, just wins and draws.

23. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    You're a super confusing poster, with all due respect.

I feel like you've referred to so many teams as "us" that I don't even know who you support anymore. Except Italy, I think that's a safe bet. And Buffon...

soccershaggy repped this.
  24. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #74 Buffonfan, Dec 15, 2018
    I support all Italy's clubs, I said before, Italy's soccer do well is above all. I just want to see Italy soccer to do well, and you can tell, we been going down hill. Fail to qualify for World Cup. Italy struggling.

In Champions League, I don't care which Italy club make it as long the club is Italy. I want Juventus, Napoli, Inter Milan and Roma all go through in the round 16.
    I'm more of a national team soccer watching kind of person.
    I don't really have a favorite club, I just support all Italy's clubs because they are under Italy soccer.

Liverpool, I said before, I like to watch Liverpool because you guys make the Premier league much more interesting to watch. It you guys energy you bring on the match.

Mourinho, he is my favorite coach. Not my favorite team as Italy is my national team. I like him (Mourinho) because he is an eye candy, I like to look at him. So when he with Chelsea I watch, so I can look at him. Now he coach for MU, I watch their matches, so I can look at him. That's all.

I do want to see him leave MU, for his own good, I feel that he have super headache over MU. If he stress and unhappy like this, it better that he go. And what ever club he go to next, I will watch their matches so I can look at Mourinho, lol. That all to it.

So basically yeah, I'm a Mourinho fan. No shame in that. Yup, I'm fully aware there alot of people hate him.

If I was Mourinho I would leave MU, but then we ALL know Mourinho cocky and ego, it probably why he still with MU, despite he knows his failure in this club.

25. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    #75 Buffonfan, Dec 15, 2018
    I'm sorry with my rant about Mourinho.

Good luck Liverpool, please just beat MU, okay more like just beat us please, to teach Mourinho a lesson.

I be watching it tomorrow morning, with a box of tissue next to me, I just know we will get slaughter, so might as well prepare.

Good luck guys.

el-capitano and newterp repped this.