Liverpool Fan Club in Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by NIKMEL, May 10, 2007.

1. NIKMEL

NIKMEL New Member

May 9, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Anyone know if there is one in Los Angeles and where do they go to see Liverpool Games? Any particular Pub in the greater Los Angeles Area?

2. krudmonk

krudmonk Member+

Mar 7, 2007
    S.J. Sonora
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    You can hang with that fat guy from Fox Football Fone-In.

3. seano32b

seano32b New Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Pasadena, CA you can find Liverpool fans at Lucky Baldwin's, on Raymond Ave, between Green St. and Colorado Blvd.

4. rohinighar

rohinighar New Member

Dec 27, 2011
    Club:
    AC Ajaccio
    properties dealers delhi, property dealer rohini (8750000874)

Ghar Ghar Property dealer in Rohini for Residential Flats, Kothies & Shops in Rohini. We help you in Buying or selling your house or flat in rohini sector 3 & pitampura area. Ghar Ghar Property dealer in Rohini for Residential Flats, Kothies & Shops in Rohini. We help you in Buying or selling your house or flat in rohini sector 3 & pitampura area. Call us at # 08750000874

Please visit:- http://ghargharproperties.blinkweb.com

5. lajake

lajake Member

Dec 29, 2011
    So Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There is not one organized. But with Liverpool supporters you will find always one at a football pub.

6. Playboy Red Devil

May 3, 2010
    West Hollywood
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    This.

Lucky Baldwin's have a really tight knit Liverpool community. I know they have a lot of get togethers and small events for Liverpool supporters. I have been to a number of Man United vs Liverpool games, we (I am a Manc) are outnumbered 4 to 1. Even during regular PL games they are all there in full force and signing and creating a miniature version of Antfield.

Edit - It could be more like being outnumbered 3-1. But they certainly make a lot more noise and fun atmosphere.

7. andhelostthem

andhelostthem New Member

Mar 13, 2012
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I help run a Liverpool supporters group in LA called Los Liverpool. We usually meet at the Fox and Hounds in Studio City for games on the weekend.

8. Blossomli

Blossomli New Member

Apr 25, 2012
    Best to convert any video files with Video Converter for Mac

thanks for your sharing
    Video Converter for Mac is an excellent video converting and editing software for Macintosh users, convert and import any video to software, device and web on Mac