live or let Die: COLOMBIA vs PERU (r)

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by efernandez9, May 27, 2005.

1. Quick Kick

Quick Kick Member

Mar 5, 2005
    Miami, FL
    Hey kesone95 you are way of base with your comment that Colombia outplayed Peru becuase Peru let them. No team lets another team score 5 on them. Colombia outplayed Peru today and when the pressure of having to score began to mount for Peru the team was not able to react. So don't say that Peru let Colombia win, Colombia had something to do with it too.

2. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    They did, but Brazil cant beat Peru 5-0. If you've seen Peru play at all, you'd notice they just gave up and let the ball thru for goals. Your jobs were just made easier, and you guys did take advantage. But if you really think you guys deserved 5 goals because yous are that great, then....Good luck in your next games.

3. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    man don't be bitter, just cause Brazil didn't score 5 on you, dosen't mean Colombia is better than Brazil, all games are different. We scored 2 on you in Peru, and in that game we played better, and could only score 2.

4. Quick Kick

Quick Kick Member

Mar 5, 2005
    Miami, FL

Nobody said we are that good, we have our own problems. But if I understand you correctly you are saying they laid down for us since you only lost 1-0 to brazil? That logic has no merit.

5. AtNacional

AtNacional Member

Apr 8, 2002
    Washington DC
    We payed Peru just like we payed Paraguay in the last game of the last eliminatorias.

6. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    man!!!!!!!!!!!, now i know why Colombia beat peru so hard , they were playing with 12 players :D

7. ColombiaRocks redded

Jun 4, 2005

exagerated? we had 17 ********ing shots on your goal!!! your ********ing lucky we didnt score on that penalty because we had a defender take it!!!

Your all talking about how your team did bad??? well guess what in these games there isnt room for that...you are now official ********ed

eliminated

what we cant celebrate we have every ********ing right to celebrate a team of players made up of midfielders who play in colombia just beat the socks of peru in a do or die match

this is the first time weve scored more than one goal in a match in almost 13 games!! dont celebrate??? well celebrate every fricken victory over the indios !!!

we didnt deserve it well like hell we also didnt deserve to lose to argentina or england or to tie for the last 7 games in the ********ing row BUT WE ********ING HAVE

DESERVE??? deserves dont exist in sports only what happens and what happened today was you got your ********ing ass handed to you accept it and go cry YOU DONT KNOW HOW MANY ********ING TIMES WE HAVE!!!

8. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel

9. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Exactly, we just have a new coach that is proving to be worse than our previous one. Picking players to play the back that are past their prime. We got world all stars on our team, and when they get together to play for their national team, they play like world class schitt. I dont understand the logic.

10. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

11. blanquiroja redded

Jun 1, 2004
    New Jersey
    Congratulations guys. Good victory.

12. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    thanks man, I just hope we won't blow it by losing to Ecuador.

13. blanquiroja redded

Jun 1, 2004
    New Jersey
    My feet are back on the ground. This proves that in the WCQ Colombia is just a better team. 2- 0 beating in Lima, 5 - 0 beating in Baranquilla. OH well...

14. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    better team? I don't know, we played better in the two games, but we have lost some pretty pitiful games as well, better team? I would say Brazil, Argentina, the rest middle of the pack.

15. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    let me tell you about my day

first of all i missed the match completly mostly because i had my worst hangover in at least a year and secondly because the house i woke up in had no internet access

anyways making my way home was painfull, finding out the score was a shock

didnt expect a vicotry but i hoped we would not hot humiliated

at least the shock of the scoreline cleared my headache for a while

oh well....let me say congrats pibe efe sid dapip and the rest of the colombian members

to my fellow peruvians...at least it wasnt 6-0 ;)

16. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    sorry we caused you two headaches Condor, hope you're alright now.

Para los que tienen Caracol Internacional: Colombia - Perú 6.00 pm EST

17. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  18. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
  19. Pibe#10

Pibe#10 Member

May 1, 2003
    ArmeniA
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    claro no se acuerda el que se le metió a Mondragon...

20. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    No but that was a beautiful gol by Soto, but I cant look at that site selcol. Oh man what a dissapointment Peru was.

21. aragrev

aragrev New Member

Apr 23, 2004
    Southern California
    Funny, I didn't even realize I put that....

22. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    Congrats to Colombia.

I really mean it.

I will be pulling for u guys in Germany.

23. galaxyfan03

galaxyfan03 Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Glendale, California
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was unable to get to the Peruvian restaurant in Salt Lake City but was HAPPY to hear that Colombia kicked butt, BIGTIME!!!

Even JPA scored a goal!!!

Hope we kick Ecuador's butt on Wednesday in Barranquilla!!

24. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Not so fast, they have a hard test if you ask me against Ecuador.

25. InterIRC4

InterIRC4 New Member

Sep 24, 2004
    Miami , FL
    Yeah, amazing