Liga Quito Almost Got Robbed!!!!!! Referee Conspirancy!!! (r)

Discussion in 'Copa Libertadores / Sudamericana' started by MiamiAce, Feb 10, 2005.

1. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    I can't believe that any one in their right mind would actually defend that fat, ugly, piece of garbage, cheater, Byron "the toilet bowl" Moreno.

Also, to respond to the idiot that said that all the calls in the italy-korea game were fair, video replay confirmed otherwise.

korea's penalty was very debatable. tomassi's goal was IN-FACT onsides. finally, there was contact with totti, enough so to warrant a pk award and definitely not a red card.

2. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Quit crying.. If Italy was really good than they should have beat Korea 10 - 0 and stop crying about a couple of calls..

3. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    coming from an argentine, that really hurts :rolleyes:

4. ecuafutbolfreak

Jun 3, 2004
    Quito
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i can't believe people are still talking about that game.
    move on with your life dude! i know italy did crap in Portugal, but still... :)

5. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    People are still talking about that game because the officiating was really that terrible that it still sticks in everyone's memory. Byron Moreno is the only ref that I remeber to this day; usually I forget about refs who screw us.

anyway, what does euro have to do with the wc? that is just as relevant as me bringing up the fact that we pissed on ecuador 3-0 in the wc.

6. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    ouch! :D

7. betto

betto New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Cary, NC
    The Good, The Bad and The Ugly!!
    Everyone has their share!
    Why are we arguing about this? Maybe cause it happen to almighty Italy in the world cup!
    Question: Why was puting two cents to Italy taking the cup home last WC Edition?
    They did not have a good team and they knew about it! Isn't easy to blame someone else for your lack of success than blame yourself?
    I saw the game, and I don't think that Moreno did the best job! but he didn't do the worst either! NOTE: THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT THAT GAME ONLY, NOT HIS CAREER!

8. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    I did not see the game: How was the ref...in LDU vs santos 3-1?

who was the officiating crew? what is next for liga?

9. ecuajhony

ecuajhony New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    Maryland-Laurel
    next one is LDU - Bolivar, they need to beat them if they wanna advance to next round