Liga Nacional de Honduras II

Discussion in 'Honduras' started by Catracho_Azul, Dec 9, 2011.

1. SogeJ

SogeJ Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    It's a breath of fresh air that none of the finalists isn't a club called C.D. Olympia:rolleyes:

Anyway, after looking at my TV schedule, it looks like no one will be airing the second game, which is sad because I was looking forward to it. Oh well, time to look for illegal streams. :sneaky:

2. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Olimpia** They're going through a transitional period, so they weren't ever favorites to win it.

it should be on either Central America TV or the other Central American channel right next to it. Usually they don't schedule it on the TV Guide but usually air it anyways in some other name's slot.

3. SogeJ

SogeJ Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I was looking at that but I wasn't too sure whether it was the Game or not. Either way, I'll tune in. It looks like to me it might be tape delayed though.

4. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    We'll see. I'm actually going to the game since I'm from Tocoa. Represent the home team!!!! Also got some fam on the team so my tickets are frizee.

5. SogeJ

SogeJ Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    F*cking Central America tv, they just had to cut the game at 90 minutes. They should've delayed their other broadcast to show the rest of the game. That was just piss poor planning on they're part.

6. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    I went to the game in Tocoa... got back this morning. It was crazy... heart broken is the words to describe how everyone felt yesterday. Everyone there including owner, Elencoff, thought Tocoa were going to secure the title in Extra time. Our 2nd straight final in 3 torneos with only fielding nothing but Honduran players.

7. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    2013-2014 LIGA NACIONAL TORNEO APERTURA CHAMPIONS!!!

REAL ESPANA!!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Clausura kicked-off this past weekend.. The results of la Primera Fecha:

Deportes Savio 0-1 C.D. Motagua: Diego Vázquez debuta triunfante con el Motagua en Santa Rosa, con UN VERDARERO GOLAZO de refuezo Reynieri Mayorquín, el ex de Marathon y del Seleccion Sub-20/17.

C.D. Marathon 1-1 Parrillas One: Parrillas One le salió mucho más difícil de lo que esperaba el Marathón, con quienes terminaron empatando 1-1. Goles del Colombiano, Charles Cordoba para Los Telenos, mientras tanto el refuezo k vino de Real Sociedad, Diego Reyes, marco el gol de empate para Marathon.

C.D. Victoria 1-1 Real Espana: Con gol tempranero de Ruben Licona para Los Jaibas, Victoria deja ir el triunfo en los últimos segundos a La Makina en La Ceiba. Claudio Cardozo con el gol en los ultimos instantes para tomar un punto fuera de casa para Real Espana.

C.D. Platense 2-2 C.D.S. Vida: Empate en el Excélsior y la primera polémica arbitral del torneo. Goles de Miguel Valerio y Cristian Martinez para Los Cocoteros, mientras Rambo del punto penal marco para Los Tiburones y la gol polemica, cabezaso de Elroy Smith que nunca entro o paso la linea de gol, se marco como gol de empate en Puerto Cortes.

C.D. Olimpia 1-1 C.D. Real Sociedad: Olimpia se tuvo que conformar con el empate ante Real Sociedad en Comayagua. Gol de Rony Martinez para Los Aceiteros de aguan, mientras El Choco Lozano igualo el marcador desde la punto de penal.

9. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Fecha 2 del LNP:

C.D. Motagua 1-0 C.D. Real Sociedad: Only goal of the game came off the right boot of Junior Izaguirre from a corner kick. Motagua thoroughly dominated the game and things are looking bright for La Ciclon Azul under new coach, Diego Vasquez.

C.D. Platense 1-0 C.D. Marathon: A controversial penalty is what ultimately decided the game with Jaime Rosales converting from the spot, but not before Georgie Welcome going down in the box in what looked to be a foul on him instead of Verduolaga defender, Rolin Pena.

Parrillas One 0-0 C.D. Victoria: Scoreless draw in Tela where the pitch was in a horrendous state after hours of rain and lightning the night before.

Real Espana 2-0 Deportes Savio: Goles de Julio "Palomo" Rodriguez y Bryan Rochez. Julio opened up the scoreboard in the first half with a nice timed near post header off a corner from Mario Martinez. While Bryan managed to seal the three points for La Makina with a first time shot from within the box late in the second half, but I think the headliner of the game was Carlo Costly's return to Honduras. He made his debut for Real Espana in the 2nd half coming on for Claudio Nicolas Cardozo to a standing ovation.

C.D.S. Vida 0-1 C.D. Olimpia: History was set as Olimpia's Roger "RoRo" Rojas scored the fastest goal ever in La Liga Nacional history.. all it took was 12 seconds!! shattering previous record, 17 seconds, held by fellow Albo great, Juan Carlos Pineda.

10. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    so much updating to do. lol

11. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    #286 Catracho_Azul, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    Fecha 3 del LNP:

C.D. Marathon 3-3 C.D. Motagua: Goles de Diego Reyes, Alfredo Mejia, y Emil Martinez for Marathon, while Carlos Discua, Jose Varela, y Rubilio Castillo. a Huge back and forth game in sloppy conditions, which made for a great spectacle. Both of Marathon's goals came from great free-kicks, whereas Motagua both final goals came from huge mistakes by the home side, Marathon. Especially a bone headed slide at the end in the box to gift Motagua the equalizer.

C.D. Olimpia 2-0 Real Espana: Goles de Omar Guerra y Rommell Quioto. A very intense game that saw Hernan Medford, coach of Real Espana, expelled midway in the 2nd half, along with plenty of scuffles on the field. Overall though this is probably one of the best Clasicos I've seen in a long time in terms of talent and overall product of play on the pitch. Both Olimpia goals come from a product of two deflected shots in the box, first was Guerra off Acosta in the box followed by Quioto off Mendoza, but regardless they were the better team and deserved the win. Although there was a controversial PK not called on Olimpia due to a dangerous played waved off fron Noel Valladares in the box.

Deportes Savio 0-2 Parrillas One: Goles de Javier Estupinan. Meh game on an always terrible pitch in Copan. This was Parrillas game to lose, a complete domination in the 2nd half and there wasn't much to salvage from Savio in the game as they fight for relegation.

C.D. Victoria 3-1 C.D.S. Vida: Goles de Fredixon Elvir, Rony Flores, y Leo Dominguez for Los Lecheros, while Eddie Hernandez with the only goal for Los Cocoteros. It started off strong for Vida after Hernandez scored in the first half via a superb header, but it went totally downhill shortly afterwards as their rivals Los Jaibas put in 3 unanswered to win La Clasico Ceibena.

C.D. Real Sociedad 5-1 C.D. Platense: Goles de Wilson Guity, Osman Melgares, Gabi Ruiz, y doblete de Rony Martinez para Los Aceiteros de Aguan, while Randy Diamond with a consolation goal for Platense in what ended being a raping of Platense in Tocoa. From start to finish it was all Real Sociedad.

12. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Fecha 4 del Liga Nacional Catracho:

C.D. Real Sociedad 2-0 Deportes Savio: Goles de Henry Martinez y Rony Martinez. Savio in deep trouble of relegating as they lose away to Real Sociedad who continue to roll in the league. Savio very lack defending outside the box giving up free shots and not really creating any of their own, either. Deserved for Sociedad.

Parrillas One 1-1 C.D. Olimpia: Gol de Javier Estupinan por Los Telenos, while Carlos Wil Mejia scores for Olimpia. Pretty good game despite the field conditions being abysmal. Javier Estupinan might be on his way to fast tracking Honduran citizenship, he's shown to be an exceptional goal scorer so far this season, bodying Fabio de Sousa and making Noel Valladares look foolish. Carlos Wil with an equalizer last in the first half, but went down hill from there in the 2nd in terms of intensity of the game, both teams happy with the draw.

C.D. Victoria 0-1 C.D. Marathon: Lone goal of the game came thanks to El Bombero Ramirez the Honduran veteran striker who came from Deportes Savio where he had a huge season. A tall striker taking advantage of a great corner. Dull game besides that.

Real Espana 4-2 C.D.S. Vida: Goles de Edder Delgado, Carlo Costly, Brayan Rochez, y Franco Guity para La Makina, while Sholbin Martinez y Castro scored for Los Cocoteros. Real Espana rolled over Vida after Castro hit the equalizer for Vida. Dumb idiot boneheaded move by Obed Enamorado the goalie for Vida who juggled the ball taunting Real Espana and got caught by Rodas who won a PK for Real Espana and also the lead.

C.D. Motagua 0-0 C.D. Platense: Not much to tell lol

13. SogeJ

SogeJ Member

Aug 15, 2013
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Season starts tomorrow! Im visiting honduras for the month and I must see a match in person before I leave. I remember the atmosphere from when i was here last time I went and it was great. :)

Oh and go motagua!

14. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Hopefully I'll be able to update this time around