Let's Premium!!

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Premium Hamatachi redded, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    Your life will be so Premium once you put yourself into the Premium life. It's important to test yourself at Premium degree in any cases. As noted before by noble scholars early in the Premium century, the Premium testers only test wether they are Premium enough to be considered as a Premium servant of Premiumly Premiumed God is based on how you have lived in Premiumlistic ways. Unless overcoming the difficulty that everybody must face in his or her Premium routine of the days, it is said to be impossible for one to find a crack in time and love, hence fail to recognize the importance of being Premium and themselves. Why is it so important to be Premium? Premium life is like a pure lucid-dream in which subconsciousness residing deep inside your heart arisen by your feeling of guilt, anger, fear, and love will never turn it into nightmare. No matter how strong your subconsciousness is, your Premium life will purify the nasty ambiguity just into a sense of justice, love, and peace. That is why Premium people are always better off than those who don't believe in the principle of Premiumism. They live Premiumly happier and richer because they know what Premium life brings to them. The real life. It's not too late people. It is time for all of you to Premium with me. If you are still in doubt, believe me and let's Premium!!!

Love from Premiumly Premiumed Premium Hamatachi

2. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    All hail Premium Hama, The Duke!

I couldn't get through that whole post but why didn't you just make SuperHama a premium member? :)

3. Premium Hamatachi redded

Sep 9, 2002
    actually i was expecing an immediate redcard to super hamatachi. that's why I put "super." Such a prosaic preposition. I was not emotionally much into that name.

4. BrianCappellieri

BrianCappellieri Red Card

Feb 11, 2002
    I see. I hope you keep your cool with this new name. :)