Lekker Strand und lekker Meisje, lekker Vakantie: Euro 2017 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 24, 2016.

?

9th Euro win?

1. Yes!

2. Si!

3. Oui!

4. Ja!

5. SCHLAAAAAAND!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    A DRAW AT HOME VS ICELAND IS OK NOW??!!!
    [​IMG] .. shame...

2. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    With Hendrich in defense a loss would be ok for everyone

3. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bring back Henning as Spielertrainer

4. marush

marush Member

Aug 17, 2008
    Ich bin nicht wütend. Aber es liegt dann doch immer am Trainerteam. Gute Spieler sind nicht unbedingt gute Trainer. Je schneller man das sieht, desto schneller wird Deutschland wieder in die Erfolgsspur zurück kehren.

Romario'sgurl, Thomsen and Batfink repped this.
  5. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    This happens when you follow the opinion of people like @Batfink

6. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [​IMG]

7. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    no Henning no fun

thanx to all the know-nothing haters out there!

8. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Lol embarassing

Hendrich was solid, nothing to say about that. Peter failing total as captain lol,

9. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    In what parallel universe do you live in?

10. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I said this would happen....
    I said this knowing exactly how bad things had become... but the scary thing is I don't even see this ridiculous performance being the worst result of the DFB's general sense of apathy shown towards this team over recent years either.

It's going to get worse lol.

11. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    And you think Peter and Henning's better lmao

12. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I wouldn't have even known Peter was playing for most of the match lol. In a game nobody played well for Germany, that's how irrelevant she was to the general flow of this train crash.

13. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    With a decent coach on the side thats stone wall 0 conceded goals in a qualifying campagin.

Whilst Hendrich means please score 2 goals or maybe 3

14. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    She looks exhausted so Hendrich had to do everything in the 2nd half lol. Shouldn't even be in the NT. I think Blässe was active from her side today, but that doesn't matter when she doesn't manage to produce any good balls to the box.

15. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    stop please

16. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So true there was no further proof needed batfink knows nothing about this sport but from now onwards this date will be a big beacon in the night sky for it.

17. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I said I would expound on my thoughts earlier, so here it is...

I feel the key decisions for the DFB to try and make this right are as follows.... first remove Jones and Neid from having any more input towards the present or future of the senior team, and then follow that with the removal of Bernhard from the U-17's at the same time too.

See, once Theo Zwanziger left his role at the top of the DFB, his favorite pet Neid has just been allowed to completely control the gradual downward trajectory of the women's senior team.

This to the point now where Meinert (the best female coach in Germany) currently sits on an U-19/20 island alone, with ZERO influence on what happens to the various girls that continue to showcase the most improvements under her tutelage.

So yes, I fully understand the need for more elite female coaching representation within the sport, and know that Germany have a significant role to play in that future. But seeing how amateurish everything's become with key figures running the show, should also ring all the alarm bells of this program completely losing touch with the standards typically expected from one of global footballs super powers.

Thomsen repped this.
  18. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It was the same nonsense witnessed during every game at the Euro's. The team needs a damn leader in the CB position, and a leader who's fully capable of dealing with the physical and technical demands of modern elite international football.

So while somebody like Hendrich is a strong 1v1 defender who prefers to cover spaces with her speed/acceleration, a ponderous Peter being her partner in this situation is always going to cause chaos.

I mean just look at the difference in the way Iceland's CB's combined together, within a team using a high press lol. A little organization within a team tactically and cohesively balanced, and they were the side who looked like they had CB's with winners medals from the games top competitions.
    lol, so active she was completely missing on numerous occasions when it came to her needing to defend her side of the field correctly.

Somebody like a decent coach probably needed to talk to her and explain when to time her movement up the field... but we know that's not going to happen so....

19. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well, I guess everyone should give it to Batfink that he indeed said so.

On the other hand, as someone who've seen Germany play at Euro 2017 under Steffi Jones, I have to say: was it really so difficult to predict? Don't take offense, Batfink, but I guess everyone but the guys at DFB could see this coming, not just you.

The only things in doubt now are the entity of the disaster (can actually Germany realistically sit out of WWC 2019? at the moment they're still tied with Iceland and 2nd place in the group anyway gives the last-minute play-off chance; but Czech Republic are winning their game vs Slovenija right now and they could catch up with Germany too) and how much time guys at DFB will let pass just sitting there and doing nothing while their women's NT gets erased from the map of international football.

I have to say that, from a Japan perspective, I was thrilled at the idea of having an opponent weakened by Steffi Jones' deadweight at next WWC, but it could even happen that we get a different (and strongest?) Euro-team at their place... :coffee: My sense of Schadenfraude isn't big enough to actually wish that...

20. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Oh, and I can tell Neid had a role to play in today's match too, as her variation on a 4-2-3-1 with no #10 was in clear a visible view for everybody to witness failing once more lol.

I seriously doubt It being a coincidence that Meinert remains the ONLY coach within the women's program who'll continue to use a #10 in the 4-2-3-1 95% of the time.

Jones rushing Leupolz back into one of the double 6 roles unsurprisingly blew up in her face (you can see she's not 100% fit yet), but no Magull in the #10 role... Huh..?

21. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Who do you prefer as CB's? Elsig, Demann, Hendrich? There's no use for Demann in midfield when Gössling does the DM role way better than her. Leupolz was a dissapointment today.

Too bad Simon and Faisst are both injured and Leo not in her best form. Steffi has an unbelieveable talented squad, too unfortunate it's wasted.

22. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Imagine a world cup without Germany haha

blissett repped this.
  23. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I didn't see many... no, any people willing to say out loud that Iceland would be the first team to beat Germany at ANY stage of tournament qualification in the senior teams history lol. But I said that at the same time also suggesting it would get much worse than this, due the continued general sense of apathy shown towards the women's team by the DFB.
    It's not just Jones though... It's still actually the Neid effect your witnessing here, as her new "technical" role supposedly overseeing the analysis of the senior teams various opponents continues to go from really bad to much worse lol.

blissett repped this.
  24. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It doesn't matter as long as Peter's still around.

The latest coach doesn't want to trust the new generation, and has shown this once again by going double down on Peter being her own on the field representative by making Peter team captain in Marozsan's absence...:speechless:

This team won't be able to progress until it has a defense that can calmly control the various in game scenario's of elite modern women's international football.

Meaning, not being able to play a high defensive line and be compact because Peter struggles to cover the space behind her has to stop. And the team not being able sit deeper and pass the ball out from the back because Peter struggles to evade the press needs to be addressed.

Until these things happen, it doesn't matter what options Germany has for it's CB positions.