Lekker Strand und lekker Meisje, lekker Vakantie: Euro 2017 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany Mädels: NT and Frauen-Bundesliga' started by White/Blue_since1860, Aug 24, 2016.

?

9th Euro win?

1. Yes!

2. Si!

3. Oui!

4. Ja!

5. SCHLAAAAAAND!!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Best women in the world documentary (2008)

Weltmann repped this.
  2. Weltmann

Weltmann Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Cool and thanks. I remember years ago, when it was cut in several parts on Utube.

White/Blue_since1860 repped this.
  3. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I would love to see Gössling and Laudehr in a double 6 one time

when's Germany's next game??

4. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Germany had a really good team that year

Weltmann repped this.
  5. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Were you even born? lol

6. Weltmann

Weltmann Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Love that Bresonik Death-Stare :D:cool:

7. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Bresonik and Grings were one of those last bitches we had that win you titles

Weltmann repped this.
  8. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Steffi gets a second chance (not surprised)

9. Weltmann

Weltmann Member

Sep 9, 2012
    German Football Federation to the world: " Wir waren mal Stars. Ihr habt jetzt den Stress und wir den Spass " :whistling:

10. Weltmann

Weltmann Member

Sep 9, 2012
    Since the next years will be funny.....a little blast from the 2010 U20 WC past.

datschge repped this.
  11. Batfink

Batfink Member+

May 23, 2010
    Attilan
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hmmmm, found some time and thought I'd make a post in here.... but I guess people clearly feel it's the perfect time to finally showcase their true contempt for this team/program...
    [​IMG]

So I think I'll just step aside this time, and let this all play out without voicing any opinion.

12. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    What's this thread without you tho? :p

I read that Steffi has "learnt a lesson that will help her in the future work." Let's see in her next game if she's learned.

13. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Stefi should of never been given the job in the first place due to lack of experience, but it would of been a bit harsh to fire her after just 10 month on the job. It doesn't necessarily mean she's going to be around all the way to WC; the Dutch fired their coach last Dec(just 6 months prior to the Euros) after they lost 3 friendlies in a row(especially the 4-1 dripping vs Germany, & 3-2 vs cross town rival Belgium.

Who were the few picks giving on this threat? Meinert said she didn't want to job. Kessler wouldn't of had any coaching experience either. Kellernann would be a top technician who would of brought in a much needed wing attack. but most likely would keep that whole WOB back line intact. Besides, from reading, the DFB insists on having a woman as coach, I believe Duiseburg's Grings is the only female coach in Division 1 , and it's not like she's done phenomenal well as her team only came in at #10 by the end of the season.

Of course Stefi will need to change tactics to one that has wingers from upfront, one that long balls & swiftly counter attacks.And she's got the players to do it,with Elsig for long balling and Bremer, Hendrich & Schuller for fast breaking.. It's hard to believe all the mileage the Dutch got from Jackie Groenen, who by some accords, was the tourneys MVP/ Yet every stream lined game that Frankfurt played in last season, I would of picked Hendrich & Islacker as way better players than Groenen, So there's no reason for Stefi to the same quality out of them.

Got to give Stefi credit though even in defeat vs Denmark; she did finally due some of the stuff I recommended; got rid of Henning at CB, gave Dallmann a start and finally brought in late in the game, Magull over at AM. But with the score 1-1(and DE's goal was a fluke, as the GE;s defenders stopped playing after the linesman put up the flag, which was ignored by the ref), taking out the tuff defense that Demann was giving & switching her with Maro(who's mind was still at attacking). Magull valiantly tried to make the most at AM, but it was not just 'too little, too late' but the attack was still based on waiting for numbers to arrive. If anything, the Dutch proved not just swiftly attacking, but at the same time by spreading you forwards wide, you can break down defenses even if they park the bus. No such thing with Stefi, if you remember, she had all her players crammed inside the penalty box

14. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    But Steffi made awful decisions during the ten months, like you said to me; Germany didn't have to struggle because there's a lot of talented players in Germany. Steffi messed up big time.

Players you mentioned should be regular starters for Germany in WC 2019 if they are healthy. And I hope Steffi stop playing Peter and Mittag no matter how awful they perform, they are done in the NT hopefully.

Yeah she dropped Henning, that was good but she played Dallmann on top with Mittag... Dallmann didn't show her best performance although she did better in the 2nd half.

I like Magull and Dallmann, idk if it's place for them both in a startelf where Maro always will be present if she's fit. Magull and Dallmann are two of the finest talents tho in the women's game.

I want Germany to play 4-2-3-1 with Gössling and Laudehr in DM together the next world cup

15. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    the lone striker with 2 DM's, invites the same slow moving set-up play that we've seen all to often. Possibly the 2 mid-wides could provide wing play, but most likely it's again waiting for an FB like a Maier or a Bronze to show up. In fact, England used the same formation in their disastrous result in the semis.
    Wait for chart to appear on this link
    http://us.women.soccerway.com/match...ens-championship/netherlands/england/2369266/

But Dallmann seemed to appear all over, you could find her on top or out of the pk area at any given time. It was like Jones was trying to shuffle players in n out of the penalty area, thinking this would somehow confuse the DE defense.
    What Dallmann needed(along with any othr fwds) is space to work with, unfortunately Jones slow down tactic of first taking control of the midfield, just lets the opposing teams time to park the bus

16. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If you cared about this team you had actually watched some games.

17. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I think Steffi should take care of the German defense first, it's not easy to play good football if you barely receive any good balls from the defense (like this tourney). With Jojo Elsig hopefully - do you think Peter's gonna be the first choice from now on?

18. Weltmann

Weltmann Member

Sep 9, 2012
    OMG....how did I miss this. So Steffi Jones had the brilliant idea, to give each nt player a comic figure name, because that`s a real recipe for success :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SPIELERIN COMIC-FIGUR
    Almuth Schult Schlaubi Schlumpf – Unsere Nummer eins hat immer zu allem etwas zu sagen
    Laura Benkarth Superwoman – Im Tor scheint es fast so, als könnte sie fliegen
    Lisa Weiß Spiderman – Die Keeperin lässt keinen Ball ins Netz
    Josephine Henning Wonder Woman – Bei der Abwehrspielerin gibt es viele kleine Wunder zu entdecken, auch abseits des Platzes. Henning spielt zum Beispiel Gitarre und Klavier
    Kathrin Hendrich Bambi – Sie ist unser unschuldiges Reh
    Leonie Maier Jerry (aus Tom & Jerry) – Wie die Maus ist sie ein bisschen frech und sehr clever.
    Babett Peter Captain Thor – Sie ist die Abwehrchefin und hat viel Power.
    Anna Blässe Road Runner – Anna rennt unermüdlich an der Seitenlinie auf und ab.
    Isabel Kerschowski Flammen-Typ
    (aus den Fantastischen Vier) – Wie das Mitglied der Fantastischen Vier, wirft sie auch gerne den Turbo an.
    Kristin Demann Robin (aus Batman) – Sie unterstützt das Team ruhig und unauffällig, ist dabei aber extrem effektiv.
    Carolin Simon Minion – Sie hat einen genauso tollen Humor und viel Witz.
    Lena Goeßling Cinderella – Lena ist unsere Prinzessin.
    Dzsenifer Maroszan Robin Hood – Unsere Spielführerin ist extrem hilfsbereit und setzt sich immer für alle in der Mannschaft ein.
    Sara Däbritz Flash – Sara ist blitzgescheit und hat immer kreative Ideen auf dem Platz.
    Lina Magull Bart Simpson – Lina hat den Schalk im Nacken sitzen.
    Tabea Kemme Silver Surfer – Tabea ist ein echtes Surfergirl und liebt die Freiheit, die Sonne und das Wasser.
    Sara Doorsoun Pocahontas – Die beiden sehen sich einfach sehr ähnlich.
    Lina Dallmann Aladdin – Linda bringt Magie auf den Platz.
    Anja Mittag Tarzan – Anja wirbelt im Sturm wie Tarzan an der Liane.
    Mandy Islacker Tinker Bell – Mandy hat etwas feenhaftes an sich.
    Lena Petermann Bugs Bunny – Morgens hat sie einen ähnlich verpennten Blick.
    Svenja Huth Speedy Gonzales – Svenja gibt immer Vollspeed.
    Hasret Kayikci Supermaus – Hasret ist klein, wendig und schnell.
    http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/f...pson-wirbelt-gegen-italien-52613194.bild.html
    SMH:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    Should have known the outcome, when Steffi Jones gave herself the name Charlie Brown

[​IMG]

gricio61, blissett and Thomsen repped this.
  19. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Pocahontas? loooooooool

20. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    the notorious Frei-gang strikes again! Not much highlights to be found but here's a couple of goals from their 6-0 win over Northern Ireland

their now in the semis of the u19 Euro Championship

Thomsen repped this.
  21. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    why do I find this so stupid lol

is everyone continuing the NT tho? I kinda thought this was Mittag and Peter's last tournament as first choices

22. hotjam2

hotjam2 Member+

Nov 23, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  23. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    retiring from the NT, continuing for Rosengaard.

gricio61 and blissett repped this.
  24. Thomsen

Thomsen Member+

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    I think Mittag's still good technically, just a bit too slow these days + not the most physical player. I will remember her as a player with ups and downs, being brilliant in her best moments but very easily to tame (WC 15 against France and US).

now Peter's the most experienced player on the NT... hope Steffi gives a shit about that.