Lee Seung-woo @ Barcelona youth [R]

Discussion in 'Korean Players Abroad' started by Koreano, Feb 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olijolly

olijolly Member+

Aug 30, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    this.

2. Chiwoo

Chiwoo Member

May 14, 2010
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I actually like this picture. Doing an awesome job representing us K's. Keep it up Seung!

3. LDG20

LDG20 Member

Chelsea
    South Korea
    Jul 2, 2007
    Toronto
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I've been living in Korea for the past three years and I have never felt resentment except for drunken or bitter retards on the street/subway when they hear my shitty pronunciation, usually I just ignore but now I don't care and talk down to them because I understand and speak Korean pretty good and ask them why can't they speak English and blah blah.

I have heard of stories about gyopos causing shit in Hongdae, but that is like an usual occurrence... replace gyopo with retard white foreigner or drunk out of his mind Korean guy... it is just really the media trying to look for a story or trying to put the blame on someone else.

I actually rarely hung out with much Koreans when I lived back in back in my birth country because most were 1.5 snobs(whole other stupid thing) or completely westernized Koreans and I hate Korean churches.
    I lived in an area of a city in Canada where it is kind of dangerous, you cannot really walk alone at night, there are a lot of guns in Canada that were illegally smuggled in from the US :(

Lee Seung-Woo could get dual citizenship if he stays in Spain until he is 23 and gets Spain citizenship because I bet the government would classify him as a person of exceptional talent or something beneficial to Korea because new rules allow for dual citizenship for it.
    If his parents and his management do it right... he won't have any trouble adjusting to Korean lifestyle/mannerism/expectations.
    Depending on his career and talents maybe he will won't even have to worry about going to the military maybe somehow Korea will win a world cup or olympic gold medal when he's playing...

4. Sergei Mantis

Sergei Mantis Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Guys, lets stay on topic.

5. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  6. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
  7. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    That's not even Seungwoo in the pic. That's the other one. His name escapes me.

Edit: The other one is 장결희

8. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    He's the 9 in black.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cES3hARawP4&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]???(Lee Seung Woo) Barcelona Youth - infantil.flv - YouTube[/ame]

9. SURO

SURO Member

Aug 10, 2011
  10. HojuSaram

HojuSaram Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Melbourne
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    as good as his 개인기 was in that vid, i hope he has added a killer pass to his talents.. anyone seen any of his matches to comment on this aspect?

11. Corea10

Corea10 Member

Jun 17, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    About Barcelona youth in general:
    http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...606/in-pictures-barcelonas-brand-new-la-masia

[​IMG]

12. Eljunio

Eljunio Member

Jul 31, 2011
    Tysons Corner
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    nicee lee seung woo putting some work in. his future looks bright

13. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    He's scored in almost every game too. Usually wears #9. Last game he was the #7

14. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Jang Gyeol Hee and Lee Seung Woo scored a brace today. Jang Gyeol Hee started (5 starts in 8 games) and Lee Seung Woo came on as a sub to score twice (7 starts in 8 games). LSW currently has 9 goals in 7 games. JGH has either 3 or 4.

On a side note, Baek Seung Ho registered his first goal for Cadete B in a 2-1 victory. He has started 5/6 games.

1 person likes this.
  15. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Only 1 goal for baek?

16. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yeah. Today was the first.

17. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Don't they usually destroy opponents like 9-0? If so, it's slow treading...

18. TigersOfAsia

TigersOfAsia Member

Aug 19, 2011
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Is Jang Gyeol Hee a full-back?

19. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Well Cadete B has been struggling lately. Their largest margin was 6-2 so far.
    They lost once and drew twice.

20. Randomized

Randomized Member

Feb 18, 2005
    Link?

21. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I check this website every sunday evening - their games, lineups, goalscorers, and jersey numbers are always posted.

For the specific matches... i posted the page with all the matches per match day ; feel free to navigate previous matchdays and all.
    You access the specific Barca match page with the little blue button at the left.

Cadete B:
    http://www.fcf.cat/pnfg/NFG_CmpJorn...eticion=7000030&CodJornada=6&CodGrupo=7002642

Infantil A:
    http://www.fcf.cat/pnfg/NFG_CmpJorn...eticion=7000033&CodJornada=8&CodGrupo=7002742

The team pages: (you can get to the matches above through the team page)

Cadete B / Paik Seung Ho's:
    http://www.fcf.cat/pnfg/NPcd/NFG_VisEquipos?cod_primaria=1000119&Codigo_Equipo=34769

Infantil A / LSW/JGH's
    http://www.fcf.cat/pnfg/NPcd/NFG_VisEquipos?cod_primaria=1000119&Codigo_Equipo=34774

22. skimmilk

skimmilk Member+

Apr 22, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Thx for the updates!

23. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Baek Seung Ho scores his second goal in 49' after coming off the bench. Today was also the second time he was left off the starting lineup.

24. KwonchesterUtd

Aug 10, 2010
    Atlanta
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Is it a big deal to be in starting line-up /on bench at this age?