Lee Chun-soo's book?

Discussion in 'Korea' started by nad1998, Aug 23, 2002.

1. nad1998

nad1998 Member

Dec 13, 2001
    Tacoma
    Hey, did anybody see this story or even better...read his book? I find it quite interesting how he calls Hiddink a "poisonious snake."
    I'm not fluent enough in Korean to read any other Korean newspapers...so I was just wondering if this is a big story in Korea these days.
    Here's the link to the story...
    http://wk.koreaherald.co.kr/SITE/data/html_dir/2002/08/23/200208230009.asp

2. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    Who cares.

This is for those braindead schoolgirl so-called "fans" to worry about. Lee Chun-soo's probably just trying to cash in on the World Cup hoopla fomented by these little losers. Oooh, big whup, Song Jong-guk likes his women! WHAT A CRIME! Oh no! Now these little morons can't marry him anymore!

On the bright side, maybe this will give his bosses a better reason to get him out of Korea. If were Ulsan I'd ship his ass west. Maybe Lee will find his brain there.

3. AminKor02

AminKor02 New Member

Jun 20, 2002
    Lee is such a loser. I think he's gonna try to capitalize on his World Cup "fame" through this book, cuz he ain't gonna do it as a soccer player -- his career is going right down the toilet. Someone should teach that arrogant brat some manners (or at least give him the advice just to keep his mouth shut and impress people with his skills instead).

4. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Who cares..I don't care if he said Kim Dae-jung is gay. If he's got the balls to say shiet like that i'm cool with it but he better back his smack talking later tho

5. AminKor02

AminKor02 New Member

Jun 20, 2002
    I realize that some soccer players may get away with the bad boy image, but don't you think his marketability may take a hit with the way he's acting? Sure, he may have potential, but will clubs be willing to take a shot at him if they think he's a head case who'll cause trouble? You're right -- he'd better be ready to back it up.

6. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Well Lee Chun-soo blew all his gold and fame away...and got his @ssed booed at the all-star game.

7. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    if anyone is gay it's Kim Jong-il, have you seen that guy man, he looks like a washed out playboy, and did you see him when he met with Kim dae-jung, gayyy.

8. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    lol the muther *********.ker lives the best life tho.

9. casualfan

casualfan New Member

Aug 13, 2002
    unfortunately the people of NK don't live such a good life as the GREAT LEADER does.

10. Chachi King

Chachi King New Member

Mar 14, 2002
    I wish I were a Great Leader.

I think I'm gonna make my friends call me that.