LDU Quito, Part 3 (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by Gourcuff_07, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Matti53

Matti53 Member

Oct 3, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Finland
    Thank you for these. =)

2. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i like how futbolecuador.com talks about Bieler joining Deportivo Quito. that shit is such a lie. the guys begging to return to Liga, he wouldn't betray us and join Deportivo Quito thats straight bs. Lol nice try futbolecuador. Or else this guy would become the judas Bolanos of 2011.

3. sebas/Liga De Quito

Feb 18, 2007
    Tampa, Fl
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Bieler said it himshelf, if he returns to Ecuador its Liga and only Liga.

Sueñen....sueñen chiquitos...que el taaaacaaaa....de azulgrana jamas lo van a veeeeeer!!!!

http://www.teradeportes.com/newsv2.php?id_noticia=36467

4. ldu7

ldu7 New Member

Dec 21, 2009
    queens new york
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i woke up at 3am and checked my phone and almost got a heart attack when i read that shit news about bieler going to dep chiQuito..i dont know whats next..a rumor hes going to barcellorona?

5. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    we got Miguel Ibarra just as I wanted and Enrique Vera is back. For the left side we are working on either Gio Nazareno or the return of el judas Bolanos. I hope we can get Nazareno and if Salgueiro can stay we are doing work on everyone in the Libertadores.

6. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    I must admit guys, Im really worried about the team for next year.

first off Im sure that we will loose Lara(in my opinion should have had much more games last year), Salas, Chila, and Salgueiro( the best attacking player along with Barcos).

and who are we bringing in: Caicedo(sucks), Geovanny Nazareno great left back but definitely not a left MF or winger, Miguel Ibarra great right back but once again not a midfielder, Fernando Hidalgo good replacement for Urrutia but wont help creating goals like Lara, Salas, or Salgueiro, oh and Argenis Moreira??? who the hell is he? is he good? i doubt it.

I really wish we could get someone to at least replace Chila, the perfect candidate would be Fernando Guerrero. I would love it if we could bring Manso and Bieler back and release El chino Luna. also would have wished we got someone like Saritama, Quiroz or Matamoros, the Centerbacks we bought suck if anything we should have gone for isaac mina or eduardo morante.

anyways I hate to say this especially cause whatever I say usually turns out right but I doubt we'll win anything next year.(I hope Im wrong)

7. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    just picture what that team above wouldve looked like
    Oh and we need a new goalie it was ahuge mistake selling Manuel Mendoza he was destined for a bright future. but anyway

Cevallos(Dominguez)

Guagua-------------Araujo------------Nazareno

Quiroz -----------Hidalgo

Reasco Guerrero

Manso

Barcos Bieler

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Nazareno is not a center back how are you putting him back there with araujo.

Nazareno is a great player who can be more useful then Reasco himself. It's not like just because he's a right back, that he won't attack. IMO Nazareno is more attack minded then defensive. Same with Ibarra. They do both things well and since they're originally right backs they naturally have that instinct to attack or defend when it's most convenient. PLUS they're a sign that the dirigentes wants to rejuvenate the team. That was extremely NECCESSARY after this yr ended.

Fernando Guerrero I heard is not moving from Independiente. His next move is straight to Europe. Matamoros is a BSC player. Saritama is never coming to Liga he's a D.Quito fan til he dies. Quiroz and Morante are remaining in Emelec.

Mando is older now I'd go for ppl who can stay long term. I haven't even heard of Fernando Hidalgo being official yet. On of our options is to get judas Bolanos back, remind him how to play football, and we will have one sick ass team.

Dominguez; Guagua, Araujo, Calderon; Ibarra, Vera(who's back), Urrutia, M.Bolanos, G. Nazareno, L. Bolanos; Barcos

similar to the team that won the Libertadores. Thatd be my dream now.

9. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Nazareno isn't going to Liga, didn't he already resign with Barcelona.

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I don't think he signed with anyone but he personally wants to stay in Barcelona and doesn't wanna go anywhere else.

On the other hand judas Bolanos is really close to coming back. Heard it on Caravana last night so the left will be covered either way. We're gonna have a younger aggressive and competitive team. I like this better than last years.

If we can keep Salgueiro screw the extra foreigner spot. Besides Vera we need that extra defensive mid. haven't heard anything about Fernando Hidalgo.

11. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    well see guagua and calderon are in charge of marking the wide midfielders, also the way Liga played was with Calderon making overlaping runs alongside Chila. Obviously if they were simply in charge of playing in the center they wouldn't go up and centers will pour into our box. I know this is miller bolanos year to shine but we need a good wide MF/Winger.

oh and I recently heard that Vera didnt want to come to Liga, whats up with that didn't he already sign?

In regard to Bolanos, I wouldn't want him back he's a traitor and he was never really as good as many people thought he was. by the way in regard to Reasco- he was named as a candidate for best player in America, shit that even surprissed me but in my opinion he is still the best right back in the country although he's getting really old. Im so glad Pedro Velasco has shown up him or Narvaez could be the next right back of the national team.

12. MetroG

MetroG Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Newark, NJ, USA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    We need to stop with the traitor talk about chucho it's a business and at the time Liga and him were not a good match so let Barcelona pay him now that he got paid he can come here and have a great season for us. As far as Nazzarano if he wants to play for Barcelona so be it we don't need him remember we still have Ambrossi and he loves Liga. Our lineup next year Is going to be insane we are going to have a team that will play the domestic league and a different team that will play libertadoras.

Libertadores team

Dida
    Reascos, Araujo, Calderon
    M.Bolaneos, Vera, Hidalgo, Chucho
    (Salgaido, Mendez and Equi Gonzalez) one of them will be the creative mid.
    C.Luna and Barcos

Ecuadorian League
    Cevallos
    Ibarra,the new guy from manta,Calderon
    Gamez, Urutia, UDLC, Ambrossi
    Miller bolaneos
    Luna y barcos with mamita Calderon sometimes starting.

13. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wheres Guagua??

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Reasco is not a centerback lol and who's salgaido and nazzarano.

I don't even think Hidalgo has been confirmed unless I forgot. And Luis Bolanos returning is gonna be almost as tough as Salgueiro staying. Right now it's either Mendez or Gonzalez as options. Both can't come. and I hope Bauza aligns Miller in his starting 11. The kid put the team on his back at the end of the season with great performances. He's been showing top quality since he's been 19. Now he's 20 and ready for Bauza to demonstrate he has confidence in him. That's our 10=Miller Bolanos.

15. MetroG

MetroG Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Newark, NJ, USA
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    My bad guys I was on my iPhone yes I forgot Guagua LOL bottom line is Hidalgo and Vera have already signed. Feliz Navidad Blanca!

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    confirmed: Chucho Bolanos is coming back to Liga.

As pissed as I am at him for being a selfish traitor, I'll give him another chance. Hopefully he learns his damn lesson this time like Cristian Lara did. He can either choose to be a winner and sudar la blanca or be mediocre. By this point in his career I'm sure he knows what it takes to be the player he was in 2008. Welcome back Bolanos and time to win our confidence and trust back with good futbol.

Great job by Esteban Paz for pushing it an extra mile this year and signing really important players that can supply the team with quality. We got Enrique Vera, Luis Bolanos, and hopefully we'll teach Feranndo Hidalgo, Argenis Morerira, and Giovanni Caicedo a thing or two about how we play futbol in Liga.

There still may be one more surprise: Enrique Gonzalez or Edison Mendez. MAYBE. Salgueiro isn't an option I've lost hope on that. I honestly hope we can get Edison back, he's a liguista at heart although Enrique Gonzalez is an important player with a ton of experience who i wouldn't mind giving a try.

this being said, we won't have that extra 2 substitutes on our bench like Cristian Lara or Miller Bolanos, or even Chila/Cheme. Bauza has to spend time promoting the young guys: JOAO PLATA. Still wonder why he disappeared after the 2-3 games he had, he was awesome. And hopefully Luis Batioja shows up in the picture soon as well.

17. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
  18. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Its so sad to see Salgueiro go but at least Im a satisfied we got Equi Gonzalez. hopefully we could bring Edison Mendez back... Anyway I still think that we need to buy a good winger.

19. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    http://teradeportes.com/newsv2.php?id_noticia=36861

Miguel Ibarra surprisingly won't be joining Liga anymore. THIS SUCKS!! What do we do now??! and Mendez and Giovanny Nazareno are basically not options anymore according to Esteban Paz. Bauza has supposedly given up on Giovanny Nazareno. That kid is an idiot, he's gonna get screwed over by U. Catolica and he screwed us over now that we can't get Miguel Ibarra. Screw Nazareno.

20. ldu7

ldu7 New Member

Dec 21, 2009
    queens new york
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ok i am really tired of other ecuadorian teams trying to sign LIGA players...Campos going to el chiQuito??wtf is up with that?

21. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Once Caldas estrenará su título contra la Liga Deportiva de Quito

Los dirigentes del conjunto blanco de Manizales gestionan un par de partidos más en territorio ecuatoriano, que podrían ser contra la Liga Universitaria y el Deportivo Cuenca, para completar la pretemporada del equipo que dirige el entrenador Juan Carlos Osorio.

Dentro de la delegación de viajeros estará el centrocampista uruguayo Matías Mirabaje, de 21 años, quien arribó este miércoles a Manizales y quien ha jugado en equipos como Racing y Nacional de su país.

De igual manera viajarán Oliver Fulla, Elkin Calle y Carlos Carbonero, recién vinculados al grupo.

El resto de jugadores que irán a Ecuador son: Juan Carlos Henao, Luis Martínez, Alexis Henríquez, Diego Amaya, Luis Núñez, Yésinguer Jiménez, Diego Arango, Hárrison Henao, Félix Micolta, Wilson Mena, Dayro Moreno, Jéfferson Cuero, Jhonatan Mulato, Carlos Murillo, Jhon Fredy Pajoy, Yedinson Palacios, Carlos Ramírez y César Taján.

El Once Caldas, que regresará a Colombia el 30 de enero, comenzará su participación en la Copa Libertadores el 16 de febrero contra el San Martín peruano, luego se medirá al San Luis mexicano y al Libertad paraguayo.

More...

22. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    that won't matter. I've now seen that all these guys come crawling back and the true loyal ones always choose to come back to Liga first over all. Campos will notice that when Independiente eliminates D.Quito from the Libertadores. He'll notice the difference of playing for a big team and just another ecuadorian club team.

23. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Im tired of dep. chiquito taking the best players possible. This guys are obviously in some dirty business. I dont believe that a few months back they were bankrupt and now they've made so much bank they get anyone they want. This year dep. quito has built a stronger team than us from midfield and up, and even goalkeepers. I wouldn't be surprissed if they make it far in copa Libertadores.

24. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    They are pretty solid all around, Elizaega is still solid, they got two quality defenders in Campos and Mina, they got some interesting guys in the mid field with MJ Quinonez-who can be electric, Saritama-a quality club team guy but not top notch NT material, Segundo Castillo and Paredes who can also have some good games from time to time but can be inconsistent.

The thing is that at this point they only have names, they have to show it on the firld that they are for real

25. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I guarantee they won't make it far in the libertadores. they'll be extremely lucky to even win at home vs Independiente. They dont have the mentality or huevos to play these tournaments. Names are only a small part of creating a strong team. If Bauza was in charge of the team D Quito built, then that's another story. If Liga signed all those guys then we can say "we'll make it far in the Libertadores". but deportivo Quito will fall I put money on it they won't even make the group stage.