Pre-match: Lazio vs Napoli @StadioOlympico

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Insigne4BalonD'or, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  2. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Mertens

3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    San Ciroooo

Danijel repped this.
  4. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    MERTENS!!!!!

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ******** the Sarri haters ....!!!

Danijel, Insigne4BalonD'or and Sacki repped this.
  6. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    For me tonight Jorginho has been world class, out best player, he has changed this game and Im one of his biggest critics.

Insigne4BalonD'or and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  7. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    everything jorginho is doing looks so effortless compared to hamsik this season lol

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  8. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Put rog on for insigne or hamsik

do it
    plz
    they are 10 men

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  9. AvantiNapoli

AvantiNapoli Member

Aug 6, 2016
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  10. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Milik ouch*.....

11. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #36 Sacki, Sep 20, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    Sarri showing Hysaj just how obsolete he really is. ********ing ******** ******** off to juve.

Maggio got a "last man tackle" on Immobile (when we really needed it) which is a rare stat that doesnt happen every match, he also had 7 successful tackles.

We need a new right back since hysaj is going to Real Madrid and also back in time to 92 so he can play for the first dream team of Barcelona, hopefully that'll be enough for him to get called up for Spain.

Retrosword and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  12. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Hh, I didn't want to write anything after the first half, but I kind of had the feeling that we'd win. Hamsik had a very good game tonight, Jorginho was excellent. Insigne could have done better, Mertens too, but the latter has shown some extraordinary skill. I don't get the hate against Hamsik in today's game, he was doing really well, people here were writing that we will score 3 goals if Hamsik goes off, yet we did so with Hamsik in, he assisted one, and almost scored another. Hamsik still not on top, but he's slowly getting there. Allan was good, had his moments, but not exactly great. Callejon scored a goal but he along with Insigne was a much bigger problem than Hamsik in the 1st half. They were both as close to 0 as you can get.

Finally a good corner, I could barely believe it! We have a solid team, that's what we have shown tonight, I hope it will last.

13. cipro

cipro Member

Oct 9, 2005
    PhuckHead
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Great result. I'll have to rewatch how they scored on us. Reina looked weird on the goal.

14. O'Ghiattone

O'Ghiattone Member+

Jan 11, 2014
    Ireland
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Danijel, Il Ciuccio and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We looked incredible in second half. World class.

Il Capitano finally picked up his game. Great second half by him.

Jorginho world class. I am buying his shirt. He is my favourite player.

Rog should start on the weekend and Ounas should be subbed.

And ******** off Hysaj.

16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #41 Sacki, Sep 20, 2017
    in my defence lol:
    to be fair we opened them with a corner, and hamsiks assist came from jorginho passing the ball around 300 times in 1 square meter to open space for the others. Hamsik did well, I just meant we could put more pressure on them with milik in the box, mertens' pace on the left and insigne direct play - nothing against hamsik personally. i was wrong hamsik played a good 2nd half and he was much better than insigne.

17. NapoliGrecia

NapoliGrecia New Member

Jul 26, 2016
    Club:
    Aris Saloniki
    The team had a great game.In the first half we were just finding our steps.The second half was faking great.We looked like champions out there,smashing laziali in 5 minutes.Everyone looked good thankfully hamsik too.Keep it up Napoli fack rube,this scudetto is ours.

18. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    No player is exempt from criticism. Hamsik and Insigne are kind of the leaders on the pitch, so they need to play like leaders. They weren't bad today, but they are the kind of players that need to help us make the step up - players to rely on when shit hits the fan

Danijel, Il Ciuccio and Sacki repped this.
  19. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #44 Sacki, Sep 20, 2017
    909946392415682560 is not a valid tweet id

20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Reina was horrible again.

Danijel repped this.
  21. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  22. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Mertens showed why he's world class on that goal. Now you can rest Mertens and a couple of others for a must win against Feyenoord

Danijel and Euphorius Thor repped this.
  23. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I don't think Milik would supply our game on the pitch with any pressure, although I would like to see it one day. The game against Lazio was no easy match, we can't always expect to be absolutely stunning, but we do need to score. I believe that Retrosword is right, no player should be exempt from criticism. Yet I have seen enough of human nature, how they behave in these situations, often against their own will as a result of the more passionate portion of the animal within the boundaries of which the mind is contained. Meaning, once they set their eyes on sth that can be criticized, it often happens that the criticism continues even after it's cause has been eliminated.

That's how I felt after reading your commentS(not just yours, Sacki) after the 1st half, because I didn't find it reasonable. I agree that Hamsik still wasn't as sure on the ball as we remember him, but he wasn't alone. It's just that some of our players push it to the other extreme of being too ********ing sure on the ball, which is almost always wrong. In Insigne it often results in those shots of a 14 year old girl... Let's not be too certain about anything, Jorgi has it in him but he has not yet convinced me in terms of his ability to play like this consistently. Hamsik used to be able to do it, more or less, but now he has not yet shown it as well.

Therefore, the team as a whole still has room for improvement, however, we have gotten quite far. Now we need to work even harder, as I am not quite sure if we would win yesterday without the 4 injuries of Lazio. Inzaghi's probably still pulling his hair out at this hour. :)

PS: Sacki, what does it take for a foreigner to get locked up for about 2 years in your country? I was thinking along the lines of an extended holiday... You know, books, exercise, peace, etc.

Mos def. That goal had all the necessary power to make one stand up from his chair, if only he were not too ********ing drunk to do so... And if only he didn't believe that after another drink his state of both the mind and the body would improve.

24. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Hamsik is our captain, in many's eyes our best player, but the fact of the matter is he has been getting outperformed by both jorginho and allan (maybe even zielinski) for too many games lately. It hurts to see him get carried so much, he needs to find form, in fact I think his best game this season was for Slovakia against England at Wembley where he looked like a young Iniesta on a weak'ish team - where the hell is that at Napoli?
    Insigne is also not quite there compared to last season but I expect two different things from Insigne and a club legend like Hamsik.
    money laundering for pimps.

25. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I think theres as much pressure on hamsik as there is on insigne because he's neapolitan, the vice-captain and he's the player earning the most in our squad. In terms of quality and significance, I think Mertens consistent showings over the past season and a half has propelled him to the top. I just hate the fact he's 30, lets hope he can play like this for atleast 3 more years (he is surprisingly quick for his age)