Lazio 2012-2013 EL Campaign

Discussion in 'Lazio' started by Rob_420, Sep 19, 2012.

1. The C hampion

The C hampion Red Card

Apr 4, 2013
    Question: are roma fans only from the city of rome? and the other outside cities like frosinone and the other areas outside of rome are lazio supporters? also can you be a supporter of roma even if your family isnt from rome but say frosinone?

2. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes, Marchetti will be the goalkeeper.
    Konko is injured. He can not play so his position will be filled possibly by Gonzalez who is a midfielder. Dias is injured so Cana will play. I do not think Ladesma will play since he will rested for the derby match.
    I do not know enough about Fenerbahce to make a prediction. A score draw would be a good result though.

3. The C hampion

The C hampion Red Card

Apr 4, 2013
    ? because honestly i dont know whether i should be supporting lazio or roma

4. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    No, there are plenty of Roma supporters from outside of Rome.

5. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I think you should be a Roma supporter.

Samora repped this.
  6. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    At half time it is goal less and it is a game that is littered with fouls making it dificult to get going. Not many chances at all. So far we are containing them well and we look good on the counter attack. Hopefully we can score an away goal.

EDIT: Terrible referee. He sends of Onazi for no reason and also books Marchetti for nothing. We got to hold out now for 40 minutes.

7. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    They scored a penalty after hand ball from Radu.

8. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    i am sorry to say ,but;

lazio seems to not in the game with head....
    it seems you guys thinking and focus to derbie ,lot.

fener were unlucky to not scored in the first half.
    they hit the wood two time.

and,onazi did fouls very ametour way and it was easu and not neccassary fouls.
    ref not control the game well,
    a home team advance style ref whistle, some fouls fener did were yellow too,but,ref didint show....

and pk scene,,radu didint jump at all,caner is short player and poor on air,but,jump easy and the ball went radu'S hand.

1-0 home team lead.

poor coaching performance alongside poor team performance.

ledesma,klose enter the game tooo late. when you are 10 men,there is no neccassary to bring in klose.

ledesma ,yes. but,klose were not needed when the score line 0-0 in the away game. duo to your game plan in this game.

anyway,

if the score end this way,
    i think silence crowd game will hurt the field advance of yours.

fb plays better at away games in the europa this season.

good luck.

9. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Fenerbahce 2-0 Lazio.

Awful second half for us. Red card for Onazi. Ederson was injured yet again. And in the last ten minutes they scored two goals. It is going to be huge battle now at home to qualify. Not to mention so many of our players got booked from a very poor referee.

I hope we can dust off this lost as soon as possible for the derby match.

10. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    2-0 FT to Fener

Terrible result, but not impossible to overturn. I thought the first yellow on Onazi was harsh thus making the 2nd one harsh. He wasn't reckless in the 1st half. Radu's handball albeit unfortunate was a penalty and Fener were really struggling to break us down with 10 men, the game was rather even I thought. The 2nd goal came after another poor foul given to Mauri for high boot even though the defender ducked down to chest level. Marchetti could have done better with Erkin's shot, and Kuyt may have been offside though he stormed in there liek he usually does. Erkin was really the difference is entrance into the game changed everything for Fener.

I also thought Ederson was taken down early in the match which should have been a penalty and perhaps a straight red.

Things didn't go our way tonight and credit Fener for taking advantage. They're nothin special and if we play our game we can put 3 past them.

11. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the red card and pk were turning points, poor officiating added to insult
    its not all lost but things did get more complicated
    and as magic journey has said fener are very strong away..

12. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I am pretty sure we will beat them but not so sure if it will be enough. If they score an away goal it will be practically over. 2-0 though is doable though.

13. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Its whats in your heart. I guarentee once you start becoming a Lazio fan, you will see how disgraceful it is to be a Rioma fan

14. squadra_azzurri

squadra_azzurri Member+

Aug 10, 2004
    Toronto
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Poor result. We were controlling the game until Onazi f*cked us.

UEFA cannot have Lazio to go to far in this tourny. They cant have a punished team on the subject of Racism win Europa. The Scot referee did very well to hand over the game to Fenerbahce. There shouldn't be 1 Fenerbahce fan who honestly thinks the better team won. I honestly didnt know what to expect from Fenerbahce but they are a poor poor team that Lazio would crush to a pulp if it was even circumstances. Fenerbahce is very lucky.

On the same token, the first half we didnt play anywhere near to what we are capable of. Again Fenerbahce caught us on a bad game and the referee really helped them out huge.

To Rome, to win at least by 2. Hopefully they dont get the away goal. I have my utmost confidence we can beat this team, but hopefully the spread will be in our favor. Bet on it.

Non Mollare Mai

Le maglie... bagnate... di sangue e di sudore, la Lazio è una fede.. soltanto forza e onore !

15. The C hampion

The C hampion Red Card

Apr 4, 2013
    silly question but if you are from the lazio region(outside the city of rome), are you considered roman? or something else?

16. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Of course they are not Roman. Romans are only born in Rome. Everyone else are tourists.

17. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    It depends where outside of Rome you speak of. My family is from the province of Frosinone and people from that region are called Ciociaro. The region is predominantly Laziale.

18. The C hampion

The C hampion Red Card

Apr 4, 2013
    Oh ok, funny enough my family is from frosinone as well. So you are saying that there are some roma fans that are from frosinone. And most people from frosinone support lazio?

19. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Yes, there are some Ciociaro Roma fans, but they are mostly Laziale. But there are many whom are fans of say Juve or Inter as well.

But if you're looking for a team to root for then Lazio is a good start since they're apart of your roots. That's how I became a fan.

20. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Do you know which paesa your family is from?

21. The C hampion

The C hampion Red Card

Apr 4, 2013
    im 99% sure they are from Alatri. Why?

22. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Just curious, perhaps our families were from the same paese.

23. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    A big win in the derby could have really given us confidence going into 2nd leg vs Fener. Klose needs to get into form if not I would start Kozak because Klose just isn't there yet, and maybe bring him on in the 65th.

The boys should plenty of attacking capabilities in the derby and Lulic and Candreva seem to be in fine form which bodes well vs Fener. Hernanes was also very good outsid of those 5 mins where he missed and conceded a penalty.

24. Rob_420

Rob_420 Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    We're the last team left form Serie A in Europe lets make calcio proud!

I see us winning this match, will that be enough remains to be seen? Good thing is Fener didn't create much until Onazi was sent off. Their only chance prior to the sending off was off deflected clearance. It's imperative to not conede in this match, I think we can take it to ET.

25. Taib

Taib Member+

Lazio
    Italy
    Sep 7, 2007
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I hope not for extra time. We are already on a heavy schedule. We look fatigued at the end of matches. I just want to beat these guys. I expect a very tight game with them probably defending all match long. Hopefully we make it 2-0 and then in injury time pop up with the winner. From what I saw of the first leg we can beat these guys. My hope is for a fair referee not a muppet from the back end of nowhere who does know anything about the game. Scottish referees suck.